Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbal Breast Enlargement with theory

Very informative post from a newbi . Ty Smile

An Excellent and Informative list.

Thanks!

Wow! Awesome! This is the best and most easily understood breakdown I have seen yet.:Thanks so much!
I cannot wait to try and start implementing this!

Agreed, very informative post.

I just started drinking a spearmint tea that has licorice root in it as well, and had contemplated adding deer antler spray to my mix. You do not mention saw palmetto, yet many take it as part of their regiment...curious what your take is on it.

Saw Palmetto, I'm up in the air about.

In my post I didn't include anything about 5ar blockers, which is where I would put Saw Palmetto... but I've also seen a lot of mixed ideas and results about it.

Right now I think you would be better off going with a strong pro-aromatase that has 5ar blocking qualities, and an anti-andorgen than saw palmetto. Or maybe stinging nettle instead of saw palmetto.

In my posting on herbs I didn't post on anti-androgen's which spearmint is one. It should definitely be in there as it does help with breast growth.

Thank you again! I have often wondered about the conventional wisdom about SP, as I have read some things indicating it could actually be counterproductive. I have had an on again off again experience with it, always wondering if it was helping or hurting.Huh

Hi jacp,

(18-01-2014, 08:40 PM)jacp114 Wrote:  In my post I didn't include anything about 5ar blockers, which is where I would put Saw Palmetto... but I've also seen a lot of mixed ideas and results about it.

I've also seen mixed reports and views from NBE, Hair loss and BB forums.

(18-01-2014, 08:40 PM)jacp114 Wrote:  Also in my research I've found there is a huge link between insulin, IGF, estrogen and breast growth/feminization. I'm not exactly sure, but just watching the womens forum, this forum and the research papers I read, it seems like there is something missing with just maxing out the estrogens.

Still curious about your research between the link!

Ok, so although I am on a break this week I am excited about resuming my program, and with some tweaks inspired by this thread. I have ordered some Peony and Licorice Tea Pills from a Chinese supplier. My reading tells me they are very tiny, and that it is recommended that 6 to 8 be taken at a time. I'm not certain how they come up with that amount since I cannot see how they would know in advance why someone was taking them. LOL!
Still, I am curious if either of you have recommendations for using this in conjunction with PM ?Huh

Hi Sammie,

I just started licorice root in a capsule, it's very strong, so be careful not to over do it, got huge migraine the first time I took it. I haven't been able to get the white peony yet, but will soon.

Licorice root is the only herb that balances estrogen, stimulates prolactin, and blocks testosterone all at the same time. Licorice contains numerous phytoestrogenic compounds such as glabridin, glaberine, and 3-hydroxyglabrol. Glabridin is very similar to estradiol, the estrogen responsible for breast development. Licorice use can lead to headaches, water retention, or high blood pressure if taken in very high doses of over 50 grams per day.

Courtesy of Nadine's info on licorice, which is more than I knew about it, IMO licorice root is a great Pro-Aromatase.

Yes, thanks Lotus! I read that on her site as well,and have heard similar warnings before. My issue here is that the product I ordered is a tiny pill supposedly containg both licorice and peony root extract. I have no clue yet as to amounts of each etc. So I may need to start out slow and experiment.Sad
I expect I will have more to go on when the product arrives.
I can't wait for this damned break to be over (stamps feet and throws self into chair sulking)
LOLRolleyes

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon