Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

And I can't wait for warmer weather to wear my shorts. Tongue

(05-02-2014, 02:30 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  
(05-02-2014, 01:11 AM)Lisa Lou Wrote:  >>>Sammie, I'm sure those delivery guys love you too! Rolleyes <<<

Don't let her fool ya' with that no dressing in public nonsense, she figured out their schedule and flashes 'em when they drive by, ergo the door to door deliveries! Tongue

Well how do you know scotch is all they're delivering, sassy girl?Big Grin

You two need to go on the road, not a road trip!, a comedy tour Tongue

I posted this on the aromatase thread

Question for ya all, when is taking our supplements more effective,

1) In the morning when T is Higher?

2) In the evening when T is lower?

But here's a theory, why take your PM, BO or whatever E your on when T is peaking?, it seems it wouldn't have any affect, or be less affective. Why not start as cycle, say midday, evening, and GH at rest.

Yeah, I love shorts. Short shorts. Even before my cross gender revolution, I used to wear denim jeans cut off real short (up to the bottom edge of the pockets), low cut socks, and trimmed leg hair (not shaved smooth). I now realize it was my female side trying to express herself in my dressing habits. I remember getting quick glances from mainly women in stores who, I assume, found it quite unlike what a man would/should wear (i.e., drab, baggy, down to the knees shorts).

Clara Smile

These sites are really informative, gives some alternatives.....

Can 5 Cups of Coffee Boost Testosterone to Estrogen Ratio in Overweight Men Transiently by Almost 200%? Plus: SHBG Its Own Receptor and Its Role in Prostate & Breast Cancer
http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2012/11/...erone.html

Coffee and Caffeine

Coffee is a known phytoestrogen that exacerbates adenomyosis. Since it is a phytoestrogen, decaffeinated coffee may still be able to act as an estrogen. Coffee has been also shown to increase estradiol levels in women provoking adenmyosis. Here is the article. In addition, caffeine itself will increase estradiol levels by 70% probably because it ties up the liver.
http://adeno101.com/phyto.htm

( In addition, caffeine itself will increase estradiol levels by 70% probably because it ties up the liver.)

So, my 5 cup a day habit was storing all the E in my liver?.....X36 years , C'MON MAN!!! Rolleyes

Don't forget about, GREEN/BLACK TEA for DHT

Similar info is on ELLA'S (I'm giving up coffee and...cept for the first link, that's a new one)

Good reasoning.Smile
Who wants to go first...LOL
Thanks for everything you do, sister!Big Grin

(05-02-2014, 08:19 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Yeah, I love shorts. Short shorts. Even before my cross gender revolution, I used to wear denim jeans cut off real short (up to the bottom edge of the pockets), low cut socks, and trimmed leg hair (not shaved smooth). I now realize it was my female side trying to express herself in my dressing habits. I remember getting quick glances from mainly women in stores who, I assume, found it quite unlike what a man would/should wear (i.e., drab, baggy, down to the knees shorts).

Clara Smile
Well, I finally decided to shave my legs, and I can't go back. They look so cute that I can't really wear short shorts, but I wear them at home for myself. Tongue

Pom you'd rock in any shorts!....

Clara-your commitment to fashion has created an awaking sorely missed here!, I love the spirit!

I know, where's my sorry ass!, honestly I'm too lazy, I'll put something together
soon! Wink

Hee hee, yes, yes, yes, me too! (squealing with delight!) I also wore those same really short shorts. I loved them! Oh, how I wish styles would change again and bring that look back for men. Actually, I noticed the last two summers that designers are trying to introduce shorter length shorts to males again, but it has not yet entered the main stream. I hope it does!Big Grin
Although ...it does make it even harder to get away with shaved legs in warm weather...Blush

(05-02-2014, 08:49 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Hee hee, yes, yes, yes, me too! (squealing with delight!) I also wore those same really short shorts. I loved them! Oh, how I wish styles would change again and bring that look back for men. Actually, I noticed the last two summers that designers are trying to introduce shorter length shorts to males again, but it has not yet entered the main stream. I hope it does!Big Grin
Although ...it does make it even harder to get away with shaved legs in warm weather...Blush
I WISH men's shorter shorts will come back. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon