Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Es ist absolut unglaublich! Absolute incroyable! Det er helt utroligt!
LolBig Grin
You have me speaking in tongues!!!

I did not know that!.....thanks Samantha! Wink

Knowing you, my dear, your lack of knowledge will be brief.Big Grin
Let me know what you learn. Oh, and really amazing growth! You almost make me forget that I no longer function...LOLWink

Wow, those look like the ones attached to my waitress at dinner last night (which even my wife and oldest daughter commented on)....very nice! Big Grin

Thanks, Peggy, Samantha, Scotti, Smile

Rolleyes

Thanks Samantha,

By all means, any info is always helpful. I've been trying to understand when's the best time for breast growth for us. For women, god love em!, (and I adore and worship them) don't have it easy, i.e.

Breast development occurs during the luteal phase, and of the luteal phase, there is interest in days 18 to 23. During the follicular phase, there are hormones correlated with breast size, perhaps these hormones are necessary for keeping gains made during the luteal phase. There may be a possibility for growth during follicular days 5 to 10, but perhaps by a different presence of hormone levels than the hormone levels present during the luteal phase.

So when or what makes breast growth ideal for bio-males?
Is it certain times of the day?...reports say taking NBE supplements in the early morning is better when your hormone levels are higher. So I ask myself, what about while your sleeping?...growth hormones!

Instead of me providing the No.10 can of info, just for fun please, let's test our male breast IQ, oh come on it's not a real test!, have some fun!

Q-what makes for ideal breast growth in Bio-Males?
A-

Last one.... so your done? lol. Keep them coming.... truly amazing growth!

(21-01-2014, 07:03 PM)Lotus~Aphrodité Wrote:  Last one, I promise, Rolleyes

Those are coming in beautifully! Lucky Girl, you!

Thank you, karren and tibetan princess! Wink

Such inspiring comments, x's

I thought we got a new karren there for a minute, lol, lovely avatar karren!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon