Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(23-12-2013, 01:38 AM)Lotus Aphrodite Wrote:  This pic is from today, the other was a few days ago.

I am gona.slap that lotus tart's tits , cos he is making me green at the gills :p Smile

I've been testing a theory, it would be similar to chiyomilk's plan.

Alternating PM with BO-
Example-
M-W-F-S: PM 1000 mg total am/pm
T-T-Sat: BO 1000 mg 4 total-2 am/ 2 pm

I think I can tell you I've seen some results, a 1/8 to a 1/4 in. increase in aerola size.

But it's still early in the trial, it may not be a significant dose to some, but I'm not looking to slam the receptors, just enough to affect free testosterone and the aromatization process. I'm excited to think that by adding some pro-aromatase (peony root, licorice root) would only be beneficial. I've already got BO as a pro-aromatase, just imagine adding a petitioner like NR-nettle root would do. If all goes well, I want continue shaping the breasts along with some feminization. Sorry, It might be confusing to some and think why not just do a full transition, but that's not possible presently. More questions than answers at this point.

(08-01-2014, 07:00 AM)Lotus Aphrodite Wrote:  Ok, I'm just gonna throw this massage out there,

You know that flab thats right at your bra line thats situated in-between the under arm?, the upper side boob people. I'm not sure how to describe it other than maybe doing the funky chicken?. (Work with me here)

1) While in a seated position, arms rested at your side and hands on your thighs.
2) Now raise your arms (elbows) as high as you can while keeping your hands on your thighs.
3) Then slowly squeeze your arms back down to your sides while adding pressure.(As if you had a ball under your arms and your simulating squeezing that ball as hard as you can on the way back down)
4) Do 3 sets of 10 ea. (or more if you can)

Now tell me you can't feel that burn!

I think this is harder to do than the isometric chest exercise!

Call it what you want, the floppy chicken?, idk, I don't care as long as it works!

Another massage

Also been working this Breast massage/exercise:
* With your hand grab your breast from your side, pull it towards the center of your chest, now hold and flex for 2-3 seconds or longer if you can, repeat up to 10 times!
* Try it with your palms pushing your breasts towards the center, as if your trying to touch your nipples together, now interlock your fingers together, using your hands squeeze like a cupping motion, also flex your pec's (tighten) at the same or alternate hand/pecs....up to 10 times.

Current (Temporarily on hold) see above!
PM-500-1000 mg total am-pm -(the variance depends on how I feel, need it/or not)
FG -1800 mg total am-pm
Spearmint tea 1-2 bags throughout the day
Hops-310 mg mid-day
B 6 - 100 mg daily
L-Arginine -1000 mg 1-2x daily
Multivitamin 1x daily
Massages-

BO- Swanson
PM- Ainterol
Spearmint-Swansons
FG -target----hey, they had sale,lol
L-Arginine-target "
B-6-target "
Hops- local health foods store
Tea- local health food store

Considering adding one of the following, NR-Nettle Root, Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum)
White Peony (Paeonia lactiflora), Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus), DIM-
Diindolylmethane

The program goal hasn't changed-grow some boobs and continue with some feminization.

Hi, Lotus, Ella & Myboobs, you girls are in a league of your own! Reading your input to this post has left me with so much reading to do I hope I live long enough to apply the newly acquired knowledge Lol !
Keep up the good work.

Love Heather XXX

You welcome heather Smile
I believe it is lotus who is the most read + researched person .
I am just a dweeb following him and lapping up everything he throws in the forum . He is inspirational to many of us here .
What I love about lotus is he never judges people and laugh along with you and won't mind a bit of ribbing either Wink

Hi Heather,

Welcome, we're glad you're here!, we'll never disappoint on not having a continuous reading supply lol. If there was an audio version perhaps one could just, play, pause and mute with convenience. Big Grin

I hope you're finally on your NBE pathway, you'll find the forum is very helpful in identifying your needs and goals. There's a lot of experienced people ready to help when you need it, if you hit a roadblock don't hesitate to give a shout out.

P.S. Myboobs is just being modest, his or I should say her positive attitude is infectious, I might know more than yesterday though, lol.!

It's not the black/blue like the one I'm looking for, but it'll do for now!, flippin again!....I'll fix it later. Rolleyes

Just checkin,

I knew it!!, posting photos has a mind/motive of its own! Dodgy

Is that giving full support ? If you bent down those tits would flop out !!

What?, Big Grin that's not how it's done? Rolleyes

You guys should try this side boob exercise, (posted on my program page , post #147.) Try it and see if you don't get some more boobage on the sides. Tongue Tell me it's not working, right?.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon