Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(08-01-2014, 07:10 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you Princess, CK,

VS?, just as a window shopper so far?....... Cool

My wife took me a few days ago. I had weak knees the whole time. The SA seemed flustered. The bras were gorgeous. Tongue Too bad I have so little to fill those cups with. Maybe next year. Big Grin Wanted to buy a nice bra for her, but she demurred (??).

CK Smile

I like black/blue/lace, any ideas???? Can't seem to find one in particular, I really like Tibetans colors and styles.

(08-01-2014, 08:43 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Will give it a try

Great, I'm feeling the burn from doing it, I think I'll try it with a ball to see if that offers more resistance. I think this will really pay off!

This is a challenge NBE'ers, try this for a week and see if those side boobs don't firm up!!Wink

(26-09-2013, 02:13 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ok, I'm just gonna throw this massage out there,

You know that flab thats right at your bra line thats situated in-between the under arm?, the upper side boob people. I'm not sure how to describe it other than maybe doing the funky chicken?. (Work with me here)

1) While in a seated position, arms rested at your side and hands on your thighs.
2) Now raise your arms (elbows) as high as you can while keeping your hands on your thighs.
3) Then slowly squeeze your arms back down to your sides while adding pressure.(As if you had a ball under your arms and your simulating squeezing that ball as hard as you can on the way back down)
4) Do 3 sets of 10 ea. (or more if you can)

Now tell me you can't feel that burn!

I think this is harder to do than the isometric chest exercise!

Call it what you want, the floppy chicken?, idk, I don't care as long as it works!

(08-01-2014, 07:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  I like black/blue/lace, any ideas???? Can't seem to find one in particular, I really like Tibetans colors and styles.

I like the warm end of the spectrum (reds, pinks). Black is always a winner. Unlined, demi, lacy or not. Tongue

I like attached pic.

[attachment=5104]

CK Smile

Very nice, do they have ones for a 44D ???, I'm sure they do!. But the hole bra sizing thing can be confusing.

But yup!, that's what I came up with!, Blush Just hope I did it correctly!

I like this one, but forget the double strap thing!  Wink

I followed these on sizing:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UoqXCnYOwCI

http://www.cornbury.org/node/160

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7862

Fredricks of Hollywood is having a sale right now. I found a cool bra for you not real frilly, but blue and it is only $18.90

http://www.fredericks.com/Hollywood_Exxt...lt,pd.html

Thanks Rosey, CK

I did take a look, I couldn't find my colors yet!, I found this pink just so I can document any changes!.

Hi Lotus, sorry I didn't reply sooner I have no real excuse just ignorance of the system/thread workings!
I first had 3 months use of BO plus daily massage but couldn't afford another shipment because I was charged a further $60 import from USA to UK. That on top of a $200 product cost !
The PM commenced at the beginning of this month complete with the Breast Cream and Spray, 2 months supply from a UK company with free shipment has worked out very much cheaper.
Needless to say I will accompany this with massage and note start sizes and photographs . I will update my profile (assuming I'm allowed to of course) very soon.
I love this site and it's great posts.
Love to all.

Heather XXX

It iS a pain when you have to. Pay. Massive tax . That is why I awoid non uk suppliers Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon