Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

No way, You got me there, I can't top that! Tongue

But I hope you get the diamond and a bun in the oven! Shy

The best I could do is to get longer hair, ya! boring!!

Oh yeah!

Learn to Twerk!!! Tongue

(04-01-2014, 01:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Oh yeah!

Learn to Twerk!!! Tongue

Why thank you Smile
Ps long hair is a pain in the back side as much as I love it Smile
And twerking... better you than me :p

Well I haven't measured in over month, last time it was 9.5, currently 10.0, using the Sfem table I'm still a C or D cup?

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7862  (Sfem's chart)

So I gained close to a 1/2 inch, so no changes really in my weight, (a few extra lbs. over the holidays), but it's back to the same weight as before.

I thought I would lose some, but the reason for the break was an eye surgery, a trip to the ER for Diverticulitis and then a Colonoscopy which was clear. The prep was a pain.

I've had long hair for 3 decades and haven't any problems with it, yet.  Sometimes I get split ends from using the wrong shampoo that dries my hair out, but, other than that, it doesn't bother me at all.

Goshh you have had a rough year haven't you! Can I ask what the eye surgery was for? Im not looking forward to a ptygergium removal. Im trying to deal with it naturally (unsuccessfully I might add)

It started with floaters and progressed from there to what seemed like hundreds of spots. It ended up being a retinal hemorrhage, so basically it was a laser surgery to reinforce the retina. I was a painful procedure, I love when doctors tell you it's not going to be a painful procedure, yeah right!

I still have floaters, but not as bad, but I have trouble focusing and excessive watery eye, oh well, sorry to hear about your eye, I hope you get relief from the surgery!

(04-01-2014, 05:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  It started with floaters and progressed from there to what seemed like hundreds of spots. It ended up being a retinal hemorrhage, so basically it was a laser surgery to reinforce the retina. I was a painful procedure, I love when doctors tell you it's not going to be a painful procedure, yeah right!

I still have floaters, but not as bad, but I have trouble focusing and excessive watery eye, oh well, sorry to hear about your eye, I hope you get relief from the surgery!

Oh crap. Yes thats my biggest fear a detached retina. My mother had one one about my age and ive been getting floaters. They are mild. Like tiny gel particles. I do wonder if it could be because I use coconut and fastir oil for my dry eyes .
Did they knock you out or do under a local?
Makes you realise how Important ypur eye sight is doesnt it. Do you think the herbs played a part at all? Ive read girls on here getting floaters from herbs. .

Good questions,

For the eye surgery it was a numbing agent, but for the colonoscopy it was lights out Big Grin, the Anesthesiologist was so cool, asked me where I'd like to go on vacation and before if could answer I was out. Cool

That herbs caused the problems??, I wish I could tell ya, but they all did start after about 6-7 months after starting NBE, so go figure!

(04-01-2014, 05:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Good questions,

For the eye surgery it was a numbing agent, but for the colonoscopy it was lights out Big Grin, the Anesthesiologist was so cool, asked me where I'd like to go on vacation and before if could answer I was out. Cool

That herbs caused the problems??, I wish I could tell ya, but they all did start after about 6-7 months after starting NBE, so go figure!

that's my second biggest fear! general anaesthetic lol

I just flicked through your profile after the herbs comment and OH MY!!!!! came across your pics! Those are some fantastic boobies!!! *bowsdowntoyou* :p

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon