Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Beautiful Lotus.
Do you think you will go the full transition route or just maintain where you are now?
I have tried to lower doses to maintain but I can not hit the sweet spot yet.
I always keep going back to 2000mg of PM a day.
Anyway good job hon, if there is such a thing as happy breasts you have them.

(23-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  Do you think you will go the full transition route or just maintain where you are now?

Hi E!!,

No plans yet, but???  Blush Wink

(23-12-2013, 07:03 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  I always keep going back to 2000mg of PM a day.

When I would take 3000 mg of pm I would get terrible ankle pain, I thought it was the neuropathy talking. Backing off the dose would lower the pain to the normal crappy level though.

I hope you find that sweet spot too! Wink

L.

Lotus you big tit tart :p
Absolutely love em Wink
I am jealous Sad ( green monsters )
Congrats . Time to buy some sexy bras Wink
You going for butt growth ?

Hi Lotus, what fantastic breasts you have... all from PM, hope my journey takes me to the same size that you have achieved.
Well done.

You are a blast Smile love your humor Wink xx

(24-12-2013, 10:36 AM)malebreasts59 Wrote:  Hi Lotus, what fantastic breasts you have... all from PM, hope my journey takes me to the same size that you have achieved.
Well done.

Malebreasts-I hope you meet your expectations on your journey, it'll take more than just the pm to achieve those results, a topic for further discussion when you're able!

Good luck, and thank you for your comments. 

L. Smile

N/A

(30-12-2013, 11:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  they feel bigger here for some reason!

Should I feel envy !! :p
Well done you . Congrats Smile

(30-12-2013, 11:44 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  Should I feel envy !!

God I hope not!, I know your just joking but, I'm not doing it to rub it in your face stuff. I don't fluff them up either, I try to get them when I can whatever state that may be. So the only time I really get excited by the process is when they don't flip upside down. Rolleyes

I don't think I've ever tooted my own horn, or have made this into some kind of competition with others.

I'm truly humbled by the compliments, and trust me, I don't Let it go to my head, (that's not in reference to anybody btw).

I also hope that it can show that results can happen no matter what the age is, even for an old fart like me,lol

Wink

I'd be happy if I could fluff mine up! lol... I think your doing an amazing job! Gives me a new target to shoot for!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon