Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus, you put everyone else to shame. :-)

(23-12-2013, 12:47 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Lotus, you put everyone else to shame. :-)

Simply awesome! How long have you been on NBE, and what were you like when you started?

Thank you AP, SR, W, for the lovely comments,

If you guys don't mind them hanging, I've tried posting them about 12 different times, and using my own theory still happens, lol.

Oh well, If you can't laugh at yourself, right?

I've been on a break for about 12 day's, prior to that it's been a maintenance dose of PM 500 to 1000 mg for the last month. So 7 1/2 month's total of PM-14 months of everything.

This pic is from today, the other was a few days ago.

(22-12-2013, 10:50 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi all,

Just waiting for own Program Section (hopefully!). Since I deleted everything, I thought it appropriate to add a current pic till then.

L. x
I have only just joined the forum and ordered my 3 month supply of PM but would be so delighted with your results.

Congrats
Heather

Lotus, you are an inspiration! I doubt many have achieved your level of success. Just wonderful!

CK

Wow.... I'm so envious of your success! Truly amazing!

wow so amazing! Have you been taking 500-1000mg a day for 14 months and achieved that growth?!? May I ask what you were when you started out or if you have a before and current to show? What cup size are you? On your pics it seems you have an average size torso i'd imagine those things show off to the world with amazement lol im so jealous

(23-12-2013, 02:07 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  I have only just joined the forum and ordered my 3 month supply of PM but would be so delighted with your results.

Welcome Heather,

Will you be adding anything with the PM?

Thank you, ClaraKay and Karren for your truly beautiful comments!

Wink x

(23-12-2013, 05:33 PM)ExcitedAndNervous Wrote:  Have you been taking 500-1000mg a day for 14 months and achieved that growth?

No, prior to the break it's been the maintenance dose for about a month. Currently, 9.5 inches or a C-cup, yeah it's still freaks me out sometimes,lol

Thank you for your comments btw! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon