Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus !!

Stop teasing wi those lovely tits :p

Its green monster in me Sad

Very nice! Just for reference, I would be curious to know your height and weight, Lotus. Sometimes it is hard to picture the real impression from a simple chest picture without some frame of reference. I hope you don't mind my asking.

So what's working on breast growing?

Although I've never shared with Isabelle, I'd like too see that (her) type of info is shared more often. Being no expert myself, it's just nice to see what's working, or what needs tweaking.

Diet is a big concern for myself presently, I can't seem to find a diet plan for colitis, so much conflicting info.

But concerning breast growing, I've been on fenugreek for a few weeks and think it's helping. Also L-Arginine which seems to get some blood flowing which is good thing for me,lol

Ran out off the hops, so not sure if I'll get more?, still doing spearmint tea, I've
added mango tea with it for flavor.

Reduced PM to 1000 mg, see how thats works or not. I've noticed that bigger doses of 3000 to 5000 mg gives tremendous ankle pain, so be careful there!

Skin care, what works for dry skin without the smelly stuff (migraines), any ideas please!, winter is hampering the skin care benefit from PM.

Lotus_4(◦)(◦)

Wink

Liqid parafine from chemist for dry skin , or vitamind moisturiser .

Headache -- are any of your doses too high ? I also find if.my digestive system is not clear i get headache . Fig's' syrup does the job

Hope that helps

Good info mymoobs,

I had no idea of the many varieties of figs!, I haven't found anything about the syrup benefit yet, still lookin!

I've really cut back on dosing, but perfumes really give me the migraines, even as a kid the grandma perfumes drove me insane!

A relative wants me to start juicing and swears it's changed his life!, at this point I'll consider everything.

Isabelle replied to a post about T levels being too low causing depression, low energy, I really think I've pushed that thing so far into the ground, that sometimes I can't find it,lol

There are so many things about what to consider for breasts to grow, the upper, the under, the tissue, etc! ... Makes my head spin!

I've even been listening to hypnosis!

L. Wink

I use to sell it in my shop but present supplier doesnt list it Sad
Alternative is prunes / prune juice .

You gota elemeniate items one at a time that is throwing your system out .

Wishing you luck

N/A

(09-12-2013, 01:58 AM)Lotus_4(◦)(◦) Wrote:  Hi all,

I said I'd try a booty pic,.....gulp!!......here's my attempt!! Blush

Bugga !! That is one decent looking butt :p
You want me to slap that for you ? Smile

Well done Wink

Next time turn flash ON -- on ya camera so we all can ogle at it Wink

You funny!

Been working on the rounding the hips, I started noticing the fat redistribution going to the hips a few weeks ago, I actually want the bigger butt...that's why I wanted too share the pics, I think it's working!

Also noted that the shape of the breasts have rounded as opposed to being more tubular shaped.

That's what my goals have been, grow the boobs, feminize the body!

So I hope this helps give those who wanted to know what the rest looks like!

Lotus_4(◦)(◦)xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon