Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Not being able to put more than 1 photo per post,why?.

(29-09-2013, 04:42 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  Not being able to put more than 1 photo per post,why?.

I think it's dependent on your browser... I've had trouble posting photos from Microsoft IE on my PC: I've had to start the post, attach one photo, save as draft post, re-open the draft from my user control panel, attach another picture, etc.

I can't post a photo from my tablet at all, unless it's a linked image.
I used Firefox on my PC last time I posted pics, and it went a lot smoother.

I've given up trying to post incidental pics - I'd rather wait and set-up my DSLR camera, remote/timer, lighting, etc. Shoot a LOT of pics Wink and do editting and posting from my pc.

You're nipples are very impressive Big Grin
Do you attribute them to anything specific, or just luck and genetics?

-j

Hey -j,

When I started NBE I tried numerous items, it should come with manual or something, right?. I tried those nipple suckers at first, then started noticing they where getting bigger, but they would go back to normal shortly after. I'm not sure how long it was when they stayed the way they are now. I was a little freaked at first, but I don't know about genetics, mom's gone so can't ask her (don't think I would either).

Take care Smile

Sorry, experimenting.....trying to get a couple pics to go thru at the same time!!!

These photos are truly insane! You look like you have beautiful female breasts. The size, shape, etc. I would never know you were a male.

Hey Jennifer,

Thank you again for you thoughts

(26-09-2013, 02:13 AM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  I haven't shared a plan because I was still tweaking it,I had to see if it worked first,so here's what i used.Yeah I know,this should go in the program section,but feel I need to share in the guy section today.My goal was to prove that a guy could be bigger than B-cup*.In 12 months I never measured myself until a couple of weeks ago.I don't know why,but never felt the need until I found sfem's breast measuring guide.Now,if I use his theory,I'm a C-cup,9 3/4 on the right,9 1/2 on the left.I checked it several times just to make sure,please correct me if I'm wrong.

Starting Doses
----------------------
PM -500 mg tab,6 tabs,total=3000mg (am,noon,pm)
SP -450mg 4x a day (am,noon,pm)
PC -1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists) 2x a week
Massage -when ever you can,5 min ea. side
Calcium - 600mg 3x a day (am,noon,pm)
Revised Doses
-----------------------------

PM 500 mg tab,6 tabs,total= 3000 mg (am,noon,pm)
Spearmint caps -400 mg 3x(am,noon,pm)
PC - 1/4 teaspoon (applied to chest and wrists)3x a week
Calcium -600mg 3x a day (am,noon,pm)
Massage 5 min same as above

--------------------------

Currently on a break from the plan due to health reasons,so I'm trying to find a detox plan that's right for me.I've said this before,there are possible risks when you are experimenting with NBE.You can find that information here,so again,pay close attention to the side effects you might get.

I doubled checked the cup size again 5 days after starting the break,and I'm getting a 1/4 inch increase,I'll check it in a few days to see if it holds.Please note this is just my plan,I put this together from researching from abidrew's plan to flamesabers plan and others.Then you put your plan in place and stick to it.

Take care,LotusSmile

P.S. Taking PM before bedtime kept me up all night,so changed to around 8 to 9 pm,I'm a night owl!

* At least to myself!

Wouldn't you rather have (o)(o)?

That's cool! Thanks!!Smile

Hey guys,

Something about your expectations of (for) NBE, I would suggest that you not forgot about the massage.Taking herbs is only part of the process, you have to stimulate those puppies.The massage gets the blood flowing and release's hormones, it also helped me loosen up some of the knots.

You have those times where you can't touch the nipples, that time passed for me eventually. I posted a massage that I've done a few pages back...anyways, in one of steps you actually grab the nipples and rotate them, even if their sore do the best you can (if you can't do it, skip it til you can).

The girls have known this for along time, so this is old news to them, but I don't see this talked alot by the guys. Find something that you'll do (massage) and stick to it, combined with NBE herbs you'll see and feel results coming quicker (at least it did for me)...hope this helps ya!

Take Care Smile
P.S. This applies even if you have an a-cup... you have to start somewhere right?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon