Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(11-02-2023, 04:55 PM)Johanez Wrote:  Lotus:
Damn! Having some boob envy... lol. Looking great!
Jo

Hi Jo, thank you  SmileHug
(11-02-2023, 05:13 PM)Mashtenn Wrote:  Very nice Lotus.  They are awesome and give you a nice cleavage.

Thank you Mashtenn  SmileHeart
(11-02-2023, 07:06 PM)Eloise Wrote:  I’m loving the 2023 Lotus!  Looking great!   Hug

Since it is such an effective DHT blocker, would it make sense to max that and drop RR?  Or is there still value to doing both?

Thank you Eloise  HeartHug

I'd keep both, GTE @ 2x per day. Count on gte to do other things beside inhibit DHT, there's the whole Sirtuin 1 research that increases longevity thing...plus other benefits too. RR has longevity properties too, I'm digging into that research though. But you can cut back on the RR while using both.

(11-02-2023, 07:09 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello.

I would like to know if the quality of feminization is dependent on how to lower his testosterone level to an equivalent level.

No, it's a number of factors and not all relating to HRT. But estradiol (free E2) and inhibiting DHT are very important. Monitoring your SHBG helps you make sure you're on the right track too…that measures the amount of free hormones (what's being delivered to target cells) in your blood. Losing weight and toning your body will help you feminize too. 

I don't understand why your doctor isn't prescribing anti-androgens. Ask your doctor if he follows the WPATH guidelines for treating trans patients. If he/she does then they'd certainly be prescribing anti-androgens by now.

The WPATH guidelines are: and I'll list the upper end.
For inhibiting Testosterone:
50 ng/dL
For E2 (Estradiol)
200 pg/mL

And you wouldn't have to do the following if they followed the WPATH:

Two ways:
-1- Anti-androgens that the doctor prescribes with a prescription.
-2- And the 10 to 20 capsules that we swallow every day PM, RR, SP, EGCg, MSM etc.

-

So, it's not that (my) doctors don't want to give me an anti-androgen, but I was unlucky with my doctors that I found.
These are two women who have taken turns on maternity leave. I was therefore entitled to replacements, who were not authorized to prescribe an anti-androgen.
One of them came back and I have an appointment on February 27th.
I hope a lot for this next meeting.

That's why I was wondering, in the meantime, whether lowering the level of testosterone is equivalent.

Jennifer Hug

I feel like my translations suck.

Well, in addition I have now lost 5 kg.
I have resumed my weekly bike rides for 3 weeks.
And I lost an extra 2 cm of chest circumference. which made me lose 5 cm since I was on HRT. Sniff. Crying
What do you think of the Keto diet, can I continue it, or is it bad for feminization.

Jennifer Hug

(11-02-2023, 05:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  New pic for 2023, braless  Blush

w/bra

You take my breath away Lotus. --AGAIN---STILL
It also looks like the entire package is coming together as well.
Waist, hair, and all the lovely lady cues that you share.
I'd love to see a photo shoot of you dressed en femme. kinda like the make over photo shoots.
You are 100% inspiration.
Huggs
Bobbi

w/bra
Truly gorgeous, Lotus!
You're an inspiration.

(20-02-2023, 02:00 PM)Happyme Wrote:  You take my breath away Lotus. --AGAIN---STILL
It also looks like the entire package is coming together as well.
Waist, hair, and all the lovely lady cues that you share.
I'd love to see a photo shoot of you dressed en femme. kinda like the make over photo shoots.
You are 100% inspiration.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thank you very much Bobbi Heart it's been a long journey (11yrs) but well worth it imho. Bobbi I think you're right @photoshoot, I'll put something together here real soon. Hug

(20-02-2023, 11:11 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  Truly gorgeous, Lotus!
You're an inspiration.

Thank you Dianna for the sweet comments, HugHeart

w/bra
Looking fantastic . Your long journey has paid off and have reached destination .
Iremember old ays when you were starting . Hats off to you for your achievements
And also helping others .

(02-03-2023, 01:59 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Looking fantastic . Your long journey has paid off and have reached destination .
I remember old days when you were starting . Hats off to you for your achievements

Thank you myboobs, I miss the old days  CryingBig Grin and our friends who moved on. I hope you're doing well.  Hug

(04-03-2023, 12:08 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-03-2023, 01:59 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Looking fantastic . Your long journey has paid off and have reached destination .
I remember old days when you were starting . Hats off to you for your achievements

Thank you myboobs, I miss the old days  CryingBig Grin and our friends who moved on. I hope you're doing well.  Hug
Same here  Sad , have few health issues, stopped all programs 4 yrs back . Semi retired, son runs business  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon