Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Yeah those vitamin D reference amounts aren't my recommendations, they come from the nih as a reference. The guidance on Vitamin D/D3 intake is all over the map. Everyone has their own personal view and their science. My own choice is to take between 5,000iu - 10,000iu of vitamin D3 based on what my needs are (which can range from fighting off infections, bone health, or a boost to breast growth).

Thanks for you're reply Teddy  Hug

Thank you for the information Kay Lady, I read the link you provided.   Hug

(11-01-2023, 05:49 AM)BigBoobieBen Wrote:  How much egcg is needed to block dht?

The extract gte I been taking g is 45% I take it in the late morning and just befor bed.

Hi Ben, please post a photo of supplement facts on EGCG bottle, I'd like to see it please before I can give you an estimate.

Here you go. I was lookin at others and they have 50% I was thinking about going to at the next refill

Attached Files
.jpg Screenshot_20230111_205235_Amazon Shopping.jpg Size: 342.99 KB  Downloads: 61

So are these any good?
Vitmin d3
[Image: s-l400.jpg]

A little difficult to say.

This is my favorite brand:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404031270073
It is in oil-filled capsules format, and presumably that kind of oil-filled soft-gel format absorbs better than "dry" tablets.
I have found NuU to be reliable also for many other vitamins and supplements, including Calcium-Magnesium-Zink.

BTW. D-vitamin is not eliminated from body as fast as water-soluble ones, it takes days. You could therefore even take a stronger one such as 10 000 IU three times a week for same dosage and effect.

Take care,
Teddy

So has helped in your growth?

Currently i am on
3*Pueraria Mirifica 5000mg [Image: s-l400.png]
2•Saw Palmetto 3000mg [Image: s-l400.jpg]

1 Calcium 600mg (125 i.u) with Vitamin D3 - Strong Bones & Teeth
 [Image: s-l400.jpg]

Cycle 5 days on 2 days off

Hi Ben, if you follow the manufacturer's recommended dosage of 1800 mg 3x per day you are covered imho. 

If you need to see the research on GTE and EGCG it's located in Bobbie's DHT thread on page #3
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123

Btw, EGCG inhibits DHT between 85-95%, it doesn't raise SHBG either. 

200 ug/ml of green tea, around 7 oz. 

Btw, not only does EGCG inhibit DHT and cancer, it also activates AMPK similar to the way metformin does but it also inhibits SIRT1, and if you're familiar with SIRT1 (Sirtuins) you should be because it'll increase your longevity, more to follow.

It's quite impossible to say how much it has helped, because I have no reference to compare with. However, especially Lotus here has studied a lot different research materials, and considers it useful. D-vitamine is also generally very necessary to the body, and about 4000 iu is a reasonable amount of daily intake.

Thank you Gabrielle for links, the vitamin D3 looks okay. I've not heard of Neo-Nutrition PM so I can't comment on its effectiveness, though I'm always leary of flashy advertising lol (to gimmicky, like stand behind your product without some big bossomed gal smacking you in the face). What if someone stumbled upon your stash?...oops HuhBig Grin  but, if it's helping I'm happy for you  Hug

Thanks Teddy, recently I found out that vitamin D3 and calcium lower SHBG, and this is exactly what the doctor ordered to free up the coveted free estradiol %...the magical boob gold dust that feminizes and grows breasts. For me? that means taking 5000iu of vitamin D3 and 600mg of calcium, but 3g of msm too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon