Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hello Lotus

Wonderful projection.

Your Thread is certainly interesting and full of information and if I start at the beginning and want to read everything, spider webs will have formed at my legs. Big Grin
Could you please do a summary or two. one for NBE and one for HRT as a PDF.

I certainly had a good development under NBE. And I don't want it to stop under HRT.

Big hugs Lotus.
Friendship Steve.
XOXO

Jennifer  Heart Kiss

(23-11-2022, 06:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  3 pics, 3 different stories, meaning the shape is ever changing  DodgyBig Grin
it's alive!

I mean, it is... very nice looking too<3

(any advice on how to take Bo and Pituitary glandular without ruining your HRT progress and stuff? I know you got burned by it quite a bit, but you do seem to be an exception)

-Aria

(22-11-2022, 06:56 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I've been working on increasing top breast growth, Tibetanprincess called them upper poles, looks likes it's been working. 

Awesome to see you are still finding places where to grow!

Edit: such an unruly forum for quoting, haha

(23-11-2022, 06:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  3 pics, 3 different stories, meaning the shape is ever changing  DodgyBig Grin

3 different ways to make us all jealous!   Big Grin  Looking great!!

Lotus, as someone who used to photograph Las Vegas Showgirls for a living, I have seen a million bare breasts before and please trust me when I say that you have the most beautiful bosom that I have ever laid eyes upon. You are absolutely gorgeous! And, I’ve seen those beautiful eyes of yours, too! lol

>”I wish to thank all those who take time out of their busy day that find this thread informative and entertaining”.

I think congratulations are in order! 11,000 page views in a single day! WOW! Word certainly has spread that you know what you’re talking about! Incredible! You are the QUEEN of BN!

I want to thank YOU for sharing all your time, effort and energy with us! I’m so humbled that you do so much for all us to succeed and I’m certainly indebted to you!

Also, I’d like to thank you for your kind words about me earlier and I want to wish you the Happiest of Thanksgivings!

XOXO !!!!

11,000 thread views a day is amazing. I can’t wait to see what you have up your sleeve for us next. I hope that you had a great thanksgiving! Thank you again for all that you do for us!

Lotus.....I am looking at your Breasts and see you have some kind of coating on your breasts that do not match the rest of your skin.
What is it that you applied to your breasts for these pictures?  They look like they are built up.

Thank you

DiDi:

You are doing so well... truly an inspiration for us all. I could only hope my own breasts are as full as yours are.

Keep at it! Looking gorgeous!

Jo

Hi BN, apologies for the late response Crying I was out of town for the past 5 days.  Smile

(23-11-2022, 07:42 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Lotus

Wonderful projection.

Your Thread is certainly interesting and full of information and if I start at the beginning and want to read everything, spider webs will have formed at my legs. Big Grin 

I certainly had a good development under NBE. And I don't want it to stop under HRT.

Big hugs Lotus.
Friendship Steve.
XOXO

Jennifer  Heart Kiss

Hi Jennifer, thank you. I posted what's known as the Lotus Plan (or program) post number# 4602 which is the NBE version, for HRT it's just substituting PM with E2 and P4 (micronized progesterone). I use bicalutamide as my anti-androgen prescribed by my doctor, overall I prefer it over finasteride, spironolactone and Reishi. 

I do still plan on making the summaries, I don't know the timetable as to when it'll be completed though.  Heart

(23-11-2022, 08:48 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  I mean, it is... very nice looking too<3

(any advice on how to take Bo and Pituitary glandular without ruining your HRT progress and stuff? I know you got burned by it quite a bit, but you do seem to be an exception)

-Aria

Thank you Aria. I'd ask Lara or Mel on BO with HRT, I have no experience with it. I can tell you I've recently come across Bovine Ovary steroid research that I'm currently reviewing and I have to say it looks promising.  Smile

(23-11-2022, 09:35 PM)Eloise Wrote:  

3 different ways to make us all jealous!   Big Grin  Looking great!!

Aw thank you Eloise  Heart

(23-11-2022, 02:14 PM)member47 Wrote:  Awesome to see you are still finding places where to grow! 

Thank you member47, it's fun trying new things.  Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 03:29 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Lotus, as someone who used to photograph Las Vegas Showgirls for a living, I have seen a million bare breasts before and please trust me when I say that you have the most beautiful bosom that I have ever laid eyes upon. You are absolutely gorgeous!

Wow Stevenator, that's a whole-lotta bare breast you've seen. Thank you for such high praise, of course I say I'm not worthy of this praise, I am very flattered. Heart Kiss

(26-11-2022, 09:22 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:
You are doing so well... truly an inspiration for us all. I could only hope my own breasts are as full as yours are.

Jo

Johanez, I think you have me mixed up with Didi (aka LARA) 

(29-11-2022, 04:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi BN, apologies for the late response Crying I was out of town for the past 5 days.  Smile

(23-11-2022, 07:42 AM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Lotus

Wonderful projection.

Big hugs Lotus.
Friendship Steve.
XOXO

Jennifer  Heart Kiss

Hi Jennifer, thank you. I posted what's known as the Lotus Plan (or program) post number# 4602 which is the NBE version, for HRT it's just substituting PM with E2 and P4 (micronized progesterone). I use bicalutamide as my anti-androgen prescribed by my doctor, overall I prefer it over finasteride, spironolactone and Reishi. 

I do still plan on making the summaries, I don't know the timetable as to when it'll be completed though.  Heart

(23-11-2022, 08:48 AM)DruLactin Wrote:  I mean, it is... very nice looking too<3

-Aria

Thank you Aria. I'd ask Lara or Mel on BO with HRT, I have no experience with it. I can tell you I've recently come across Bovine Ovary steroid research that I'm currently reviewing and I have to say it looks promising.  Smile

(23-11-2022, 09:35 PM)Eloise Wrote:  

3 different ways to make us all jealous!   Big Grin  Looking great!!

Aw thank you Eloise  Heart

(23-11-2022, 02:14 PM)member47 Wrote:  Awesome to see you are still finding places where to grow! 

Thank you member47, it's fun trying new things.  Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 03:29 AM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  Lotus, as someone who used to photograph Las Vegas Showgirls for a living, I have seen a million bare breasts before and please trust me when I say that you have the most beautiful bosom that I have ever laid eyes upon. You are absolutely gorgeous!

Wow Stevenator, that's a whole-lotta bare breast you've seen. Thank you for such high praise, of course I say I'm not worthy of this praise, I am very flattered. Heart Kiss

(26-11-2022, 09:22 PM)Johanez Wrote:  DiDi:

Jo

Johanez, I think you have me mixed up with Didi (aka LARA) 
Hello Lotus

Are you sure about number 4602?

Jennifer

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon