Love and prayers Lotus!!!!

Miss you!!

~H

Thanks Lotus
and may all the angels in heaven watch over you
Huggs
Bobbi

Lotus - 

Good luck in the surgery and the family issue.  I will be sending out positive energy your way.

spanky

Hi Lotus;
Awesome glory to see you alive and active.

Tell us, will your surgery be the gender enhancing kind?

Blessings upon You and all you do I pray;

Steffy Anne

Hello,  I am trying to see for the new plan.  I am catching up but I can't find the updated plan from this including the dosages.  Could anyone point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

• Supplements
  • White peony extract (2-3 per day) pro-aromatase, 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (inhibits DHT).
  • Red clover extract (1-2 per day)......,low progesterone effect, pro-estrogen alpha receptor promoter. pro-areolas
  • Authentic PM 1000mg (total).....up to 250 mg for women, days 1-14 (after periods ends)........pro-estrogen mimic, activates CYP2AB enzyme (necessary for feminization)

• Progesterone cream (applied to breasts, 3-4 times per week).....progesterone
  • L-arginine (1 per day)........amino-acid, for activation of growth hormones signaling.
  • reishi 1-2 (per day)........anti-androgen
  • astaxanthin (1-2 per day)......anti-androgen
  • niacin (inositol) 1-2 per day
  • MSM, antioxidant, pro-breast health, GH (growth hormone) STAT5 protein synthesizer.......

Hi BN Friends,

Thanks for the kind words and prayers, it definitely helped. In August of this year I had an orchiectomy surgery, or orchi for short. I had this surgery for various reasons and feel much better because of it. I won't sugar coat it but the operation (post op) was painful, it took roughly one month to recover though. 

To give some perspective on what an orchi does to ones (at least for me) testosterone I can share this:

In June of this year my T was 256 ng/dL, in October it went down to 3 ng/dL. My urologist was wonderful, he will continue to monitor my progress. 

Emotionally and psychologically I became a different person, meaning in part I'm a more compassionate and loving person...less stressed too.

An orchiectomy surgery is a lifestyle changing decision, one that takes time to ponder with yourself and loved ones. It will of course challenge your libido...having sex is still possible though...did I mention lifestyle change? ?

Hi Lotus,

I am new here, but I have been reading a lot of your postings. I love reading and researching nutrition and supplements, it is a passion for me. I am in awe of your (and others here too) knowledge!!!

I am happy that you are back and hope you feel better! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

-Kay

(06-11-2021, 04:41 AM)arl234 Wrote:  

Hello,  I am trying to see for the new plan.  I am catching up but I can't find the updated plan from this including the dosages.  Could anyone point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

• Supplements
  • White peony extract (2-3 per day) pro-aromatase, 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (inhibits DHT).
  • Red clover extract (1-2 per day)......,low progesterone effect, pro-estrogen alpha receptor promoter. pro-areolas
  • Authentic PM 1000mg (total).....up to 250 mg for women, days 1-14 (after periods ends)........pro-estrogen mimic, activates CYP2AB enzyme (necessary for feminization)

• Progesterone cream (applied to breasts, 3-4 times per week).....progesterone
  • L-arginine (1 per day)........amino-acid, for activation of growth hormones signaling.
  • reishi 1-2 (per day)........anti-androgen
  • astaxanthin (1-2 per day)......anti-androgen
  • niacin (inositol) 1-2 per day
  • MSM, antioxidant, pro-breast health, GH (growth hormone) STAT5 protein synthesizer.......

Hi, this is a current version of the Lotus Plan. Additionally, there's other things to add that will help with breast growth and the formation of breast buds...aka: Terminal End Buds (T.E.B's)

Pueraria mirifica @ 500-1500pm (daily)
Progesterone cream-⅛ teaspoon per breast (3-4 times per week)
MSM 1-3g per day. antioxidant, taking msm facilitates a pro-breast growth pathway called STAT5, it's a protein synthesizer, Meaning it helps raise growth hormone.
Vitamin D3 & Calcium, helps with breast growing. If you take Calcium you need V-D3 to become more biologically active. Source vitamin D3 with organic olive oil. 
Melatonin (dosage varies per person), taking this is going after REM and Deep sleep stages (@ body healing), and other things. 
Reishi extract-follow manufacturers dosing guidelines, the higher the polysaccharides the stronger anti-androgen. Like this one below, it's organic and 35% polysaccharides. 

Technically, MSM stimulates this stat5 pathway which facilitates phosphorylation and the nuclear translocation and DNA binding...in other words it helps with breast growth. Now, MSM also stimulates prolactin and enhances GH (growth hormone)...and much more, however, the science of it will put you to sleep lol. 

[Image: MOdE2TGXXhhXuEAJppjOWbUPbqM87CY_70sEk3Wq...9_tHb04Tz4]

(14-11-2021, 12:31 PM)Kay Wrote:  

Hi Lotus,

I am new here, but I have been reading a lot of your postings. I love reading and researching nutrition and supplements, it is a passion for me. I am in awe of your (and others here too)  knowledge!!!

I am happy that you are back and hope you feel better! Smile" alt="Smile" title="Smile">

-Kay

Hi Kay, its nice to meet you. Reading, researching and nutrition...I like that. Big Grin Happy breast growing.

Yea She is back, up and running!
Great to hear that all is well in Lotus land. I knew you couldnt be too far away, and I'm happy that you change has been successful.

So I have to ask..
Why did you just go for Orchi, and not SRS?
I've always heard the strong argument that if your going through the pain and expense you might as well go all the way?

As always I treasure and love your wisdom and caring.
Huggs' Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon