Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hello Lotus, are you alright? I hope things are going well, or at least fine.

Please pray for Lotus.

Is she okay ??

I belive prayer moves mountains. I believe Lotus could use some prayers of Love and blessings from us. And I believe she deserves no less then that from us. Please pray for Lotus.

You are correct on all counts. I keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

I suggest we all form a prayer circle, if you will. I try to pray every day at 7:14. I’m usually not awake at 7:14am, so I pray every day at 7:14pm. It doesn’t matter if you live in a different time zone, just as long as you pray at 7:14. 

It’s easy to remember. There are seven days in a week. Seven times two is fourteen. Fourteen times two is twenty eight, and twenty eight days is a normal menstral cycle. 

Also, 7/14 is my birthday, so you can set a reminder for that, too. Hopefully Lotus will grace us with a visit soon. Until then, set a reminder for 7:14, and 7/14. 

God Bless

Hi BN,

My apologies for the late response. A couple weeks ago I thought I contracted Covid19, I had quite few of the symptoms. Test results came back negative (thankfully), however my symptoms still persisted. Symptoms of the flu, brain fog, sleeping for long periods and fatigue lingered for 2 weeks. I thought what if the covid test was a false negative. I mean what else could it be right?...nonetheless it's been dreadful. 

Anyways lol, fighting zero motivation is a real buzz kill for me, though I'm starting to get back on track. 

Oh, one last thing, something I wanted to illustrate but haven't gotten to it yet, it's easy to explain and it goes like this:

Picture an androgen molecule traveling through our circulation (blood supply, or other routes) trying to locate an androgen receptor, when it does it'll cross over the cell membrane into what's known as the cytoplasm...now if the androgen molecule doesn't see a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor it'll naturally want to synthesize to DHT before it makes its way into the nucleus, and once inside the mitochondria the deed is done, DHT won. 

So I'm attaching an earlier post about changing the androgen ratio inside our bodies, and why is this important?, well I'll tell ya...until you change the path of androgens inside the androgen receptor (as noted above) you won't see much breast growth. 

So what's the magic ratio?, in normal males the ratio is roughly 85% T to 15% E. If you're a numbers person (like me) you'll see how it makes sense using an anti androgen that inhibits DHT by 90%, imho this number reverses that male T ratio to one of which is favorable for breast growth. 

That's all for now I guess. Thank you to all for your prayers and concern, I deeply regret not responding in a timely manner. Seriously though, I had zero drive to do anything but sleep, maybe it was just the flu, I dunno, I'm just happy to be on the mend. ❤

(19-02-2021, 07:55 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Greetings,

I posted this study in 2015 to show the importance of having progesterone in your program. The takeaway here is that without progesterone while taking estradiol and anti-androgen breasts don't mature. Meaning the alveoli, breast ducts and breast buds don't develop to tanner stage 5 potential.

In another study an assay of human male hormone receptors in breast tissue found the following (and this in regards to each being equal to 100%, not the total of the three being @ 100%, follow?).

Breasts
Estrogen receptors @ 94%
Progesterone receptors @ 93%
Androgen receptors @ 57%

So, in human male testes we have the following productions:

Testes
Testosterone @ 85%
Estradiol @ 15%

Anti-androgens inhibit T/DHT between 30-90%. When T is lowered to 50ng/dL and below its considered chemical castration.

So this is how my thinking goes:

Use progesterone cream to reduce T/DHT in breast tissue.

And in the testes reduce that testosterone of 85% to 5 to 10% using an effective anti-androgen that inhibits @ 80%.

Simple, right?. I believe one could tweak these numbers to how they wish to proceed. Meaning some don't want breast development while others do. We just massage these numbers to create a small imbalance favoring feminization but no breast development, I would do that by just using progesterone cream on the breast...no PM (or estradiol) and an anti-androgen titrated to 45-50% or flip the script geared towards breast growth, and titrate even more for the full feminization.

Thank goodness you’re back on your feet. 

I was worried about you. 

Is Reishi still the best AA to accomplish this formula?

Yea the queen is back up and running, or at least moving.
I got scared there for a bit when someone wanted to start a prayer vigil for you!

Glad you getting better
Huggs
Bobbi
PS just bought a 29 Model A roadster w/ 350.
Needs some love and un-fixing from the previous owner. But its got potential!

I’ve always wanted a Ford Model A Pick-Up Truck. 
I just bought Blaze Starr’s autographed autobiography.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon