Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

It was my first time trying this. I hope I got it right. 

L - 23 x 21 = 483
R - 23 x 20 = 460

Suddenly I feel extremely inadequate. 

(29-03-2021, 06:25 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  It was my first time trying this. I hope I got it right. 

L - 23 x 21 = 483
R - 23 x 20 = 460

Suddenly I feel extremely inadequate. 

Awesome, what this tells us is you're breasts are symmetrical. I wouldn't say inadequate either, no judgment here. Now going forward the above measurement is your set point. I track monthly, however, measure anytime you'd like to see daily fluctuations. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you

Hi Lotus, sorry if i disturb you but i wanted to ask one thing.

In November i had a problem of kidney stones (which in the end wasn't that bad fortunately) but since then i had still a small amount of blood in urine. I finally got my medicines from an urologist (yeah after some months) but i noticed it is just a food supplement based on greent tea extract and potassium citrate (and other herbs).

Reading the ingredients the first thing which comes out (after potassium citrate) is Epigallocatechin gallate 50% from (Camelia Sinensis (L.) Kuntze) 300 mg

I remember you mentioned EGCG and green tea which could be used as an antiandrogen in case i didn't found some Reishi (specifically in the page 434 of this thread), but i think it was needed a  concentration of 60-80% to work? I'm not sure. 

Well... because i need to take this for at least a couple of months  i was wondering if this supplement could influence in some ways my NBE plan. Do you think it would have an effect of some kind? Should i mention it in my future post on my program? 

Hi Alexis,

The potassium citrate helps with the dissolution of kidney stones while EGCG helps prevents the new or existing formation of stones. And as an added bonus EGCG inhibits DHT, but that inhibition occurs early in cholesterol metabolism, directly after the biosynthesis of preglenone to 17,20 lyase... in other words, its called cleaved. Basically the 17,20 lyase enzyme is the second step in cholesterol metabolism before it sends signals to produce androgens. As noted below a complete inhibition of this enzyme inhibits prostate cancer, meaning to eliminate DHT.

(05-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The C(17,20)-lyase is a key enzyme in the biosynthesis of androgens by both the testes and adrenals. A complete inhibition of this enzyme would provide an alternative means of androgen suppression for the treatment of prostatic cancers.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123&page=3

I think it will help fight DHT while stopping the formation of new stones.

Thank you

(31-03-2021, 03:58 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Alexis,

The potassium citrate helps with the dissolution of kidney stones while EGCG helps prevents the new or existing formation of stones. And as an added bonus EGCG inhibits DHT, but that inhibition occurs early in cholesterol metabolism, directly after the biosynthesis of preglenone to 17,20 lyase... in other words, its called cleaved. Basically the 17,20 lyase enzyme is the second step in cholesterol metabolism before it sends signals to produce androgens. As noted below a complete inhibition of this enzyme inhibits prostate cancer, meaning to eliminate DHT.

(05-01-2016, 08:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The C(17,20)-lyase is a key enzyme in the biosynthesis of androgens by both the testes and adrenals. A complete inhibition of this enzyme would provide an alternative means of androgen suppression for the treatment of prostatic cancers.

https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=25123&page=3

I think it will help fight DHT while stopping the formation of new stones.
Thank you Lotus I appreciated the clarification! <3

I hope you’re having a good day, Lotus. 
Thank you for all that you do for us.

(31-03-2021, 07:18 PM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I hope you’re having a good day, Lotus. 
Thank you for all that you do for us.

You're welcome Stevenator and Alexis, today was a good but hectic day.  BlushBig Grin

Hi!

My 1st post here despite lurking these forums for a few months lol

I was wondering, is the dosage in the original post still valid, or would you recommend something else?

Also, if Spearmint capsules is not available, what would you recommend instead?

Kind Regards,

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon