Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(23-01-2019, 01:46 AM)Aria Wrote:  WAH!!  Your picture is broke! Tongue

It's fixed now.  Shy

(23-01-2019, 07:16 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Is the hiatus over?!
I’m eternally indebted to you!!
<3 <3 <3

I believe so stevenator,  Blush I'm glad I was there to help, you're looking great.  Wink

(23-01-2019, 10:22 AM)julieTG Wrote:  59 ?????????????????????????????????????
your kidding me
more like 39

x

Julie

x

Lol, I wish is was kidding, I'd be thrilled being 39 again. Thx.  Tongue

Thank, You, and Thank Goodness! 
I turn 57 this summer. I’d be happier 
if my knees weren’t ruint!

Its nice to see you again Lotus, your lovely at 59 and your feminine charms shine out.
I'm very happy your back and hope your feeling better.
Huggs
Bobbi

Hello Lotus!  It's great to hear from you of course, but just as nice to see you.  You are very pretty, and you look much younger than your years.

(24-01-2019, 02:07 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Its nice to see you again Lotus, your lovely at 59 and your feminine charms shine out.
I'm very happy your back and hope your feeling better.
Huggs
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi, and thanks for the lovely comments  Smile keep those vette's nice and polished for us huh?.... I'll bet you can't wait till spring is here. Big Grin   wishing good fortune for breast/ass  Tongue you seek in 2019.  Wink

(24-01-2019, 10:42 PM)spanky Wrote:  Hello Lotus!  It's great to hear from you of course, but just as nice to see you.  You are very pretty, and you look much younger than your years.

Hi spanky, so good to hear from you too...a long time BN member (7 yrs. soon).  Cool  And thank you (too) for the lovely comments. Wishing you a fantastic 2019, happy growing my friend.  Smile

Funny. I also assumed Lotus was much younger (and this was before I had even seen the photo of her face). I'm not sure why. Anyways, I'm glad to see you again. I'm approaching the 1 year mark and not very optimistic atm - I just posted about it in this thread if anyone wants to take a look.

(08-03-2019, 07:02 AM)Nightshade Wrote:  Funny. I also assumed Lotus was much younger (and this was before I had even seen the photo of her face). I'm not sure why. Anyways, I'm glad to see you again. I'm approaching the 1 year mark and not very optimistic atm - I just posted about it in this thread if anyone wants to take a look.

Hell I'll take a compliment like that anyday, lol. Thanks

I posted a response in your thread, please check it out.

(12-03-2019, 02:22 PM)Beverley50 Wrote:  
(12-03-2019, 07:20 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Start a new thread ;-)

I second that!

A specific targeted thread, for us to learn from.

I would appreciate it since you are THE guru here Lotus.

Bev
(12-03-2019, 02:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lotus
certainly is

young,
super looks
highly intelligent
boobs to die for
x

quite a catch

lol

x

Julie

Thanks for the kind words friends. Bev, I don’t know if this post below specifically addresses what advise you were seeking, if not, please let me know.

Greetings,

So I was on nbe for about 2-3yrs and then HRT for 5 yrs. Currently, I don't take estradiol, my doctor determined I didn't need it anymore based on my history of blood tests. Both routes of delivery i took (oral and then IM intramuscular injections) sent my blood estradiol into the stratosphere, meaning my average blood test was between 700 pg/mL to 2200 pg/mL while on hrt. I had to assure my doctor on (many occasions) that I wasn't adding DIY meds, normally, gender docs want you under 200 pg/mL. It's been almost 4 months without E2, not easy to go cold Turkey, lol. I was prescribed the normal amounts of oral estradiol between 2mg-6mg of E2 and then .5 mL of IM intramuscular Injections. I liked how the injections made me feel to be quite honest, but there's a learning curve with self injection.

My last blood test revealed estradiol @ 275pg/mL and Testosterone 25 nd/dL, pretty close to normal....I was off E2 for approximately 5 weeks prior to the last test, the prior test was over 2200pg/mL.

When my doctor dropped the no E2 ban on me I felt like as if someone sucker punched me ? at first, panic set in, then disbelief, after about a minute it came to me, and I said to her:  " so you're saying I have the metabolism of a female "... to which she replies " fraid so ", well,  after hearing that, I immediately felt relief. I'll never forget the poignant way she said  "fraid so".

So this got me thinking about the total time I've been on NBE/HRT, and I say this in all seriousness, I haven't needed estrogen for the last five or six years lol... it just took that long to figure it out?, now that's crazy.

Having your E2 constantly in the stratosphere doesn't mean things go faster, in fact it dangerous. I'm talking about this now because I think it's worth telling people that you can do HRT or even nbe without all the added estrogen...so, exactly how, right?.

I think anti-androgens crushed my T over the years to a point where its been running at 5 ng/dL for the last 5 yrs...basically zero. Too much E2 in my case made me feel lethargic and apathetic. My point I'm getting at (albiet slowly) is you can do nbe/HRT with no E2, just make sure your converting more T into E2 alongside using an effective anti-androgen, which for me that was Reishi for NBE and spiro/finasteride for HRT. I take spiro or finasteride a few times a week, that's about all I think I need at this point to keep things in balance. Don't get me wrong... I'm not singing Kumbaya going into the sunset just yet, I still miss the mental effects of having E2 on board, I just may RIP something off the f**king wall doing so because my T is at 25ng/dL, and for me that's significant.

Here's at pic taken today sitting down (post no E2 for 4 months), what do you think?

Hugs, L.

Our nipples are very similar. 
I just wish myboobs were as big as yours. 
Soooooo pretty!!

They are wonderfulsome, Lotus!  It sounds like your hormonal system has just about crossed the Rubicon, if I may throw a little Dante into the mix.  As you may recall, I have been on an "on-and-off" program for quite some time and the difference between our results prove the merit of staying on the path as you have.  I know that for me. stopping is always an unhappy experience for me.  I feel at sea emotionally and unfulfilled physically.  I really miss the sensations and the "hum" of estrogen infusing my body.  Thus, I think I understand what you are going through and hope you find your happy place.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon