Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(03-09-2017, 09:33 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I just ordered some royal jelly/vitamin E  "pearls' from amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P00P7S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

if this works, as it seems to have on you.. then wow.. cant beat that at $6/bottle.....

I am sure "Individual miles may vary " aka it wont work for everyone, but if it does.. holy cow.

I have been in search to make my areolas/nips a bit larger than they are now (about half dollar in size for areola). I want that no doubt they are female areola size and larger nips (nips about .25" x.25")

Hi Squirrel,

RJ is uniquely amazing. Perhaps (just an observation) RJ is more effective at exploding areolas if you already have something to start with. Shy RJ tip: warm RJ before application, it spreads easier...

(06-09-2017, 08:51 AM)EndlessEden_mn2010 Wrote:  Hmmm...

I was thinking about getting this: https://goo.gl/nZvjS9

Would this work or should I get another (just concerned with price per volume.)

Hi Eden,

the RJ you linked looks interesting, especially the with the added ginseng, meaning i can see why the manufacturer added ginseng to help improve collagen and boost IGF-1. The interesting thing about RJ is its amino acids.

so growth hormone (GH) stimulates IGF-1, but IGF-1 oddly enough reduces GH.....the pituitary GH signal is immediate, while liver GH is slow to process...and takes longer to exit the liver.

However, E2 and GH are like best buddies, they can stimulate IGF-1, and that's the part that intrigues me the most. I’ve come to realize that taking breast growth to the next level means duplicating growth spurts (or mini cascades if you will).....mirroring that growth spurt in puberty. So...HPG->E2 -> GH -> IGF-1 -> inhibit somatostatin -> EOP (endogenous opioid peptides)....these actions occurs only in pubety.....our goal is to prove that hypothesis wrong, we will find little known pathway(s) and it's appropriate synthesis for our needs....without using steroids....and improving nitrogen loss.

GH / IGF-1 (growth hormones) with estradiol, that combination helps developed TEB's (terminal end buds)....in other words the essential part of mammary ductal system. GH improves estrogen receptors, like taking L-arginine, Glutamine, Glycine and a few others up-regulates GH. And btw, developing TEB (terminal ends buds are likely the first stage of breast growth in puberty), though I believe you can still grow (or mature) TEB's in adulthood. 

wish us luck.  Big Grin

How long before it really started changing the size of the areola? just a round about time would be nice

(09-09-2017, 01:52 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(07-09-2017, 01:42 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 09:33 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I just ordered some royal jelly/vitamin E  "pearls' from amazon...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P00P7S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

if this works, as it seems to have on you.. then wow.. cant beat that at $6/bottle.....

I am sure "Individual miles may vary " aka it wont work for everyone, but if it does.. holy cow.

I have been in search to make my areolas/nips a bit larger than they are now (about half dollar in size for areola). I want that no doubt they are female areola size and larger nips (nips about .25" x.25")

Hi Squirrel,

RJ is uniquely amazing. Perhaps (just an observation) RJ is more effective at exploding areolas if you already have something to start with. Shy RJ tip: warm RJ before application, it spreads easier...
How long before it really started changing the size of the areola? just a round about time would be nice

if NBE (or even hrt) hasn't changed the size or shape of one's areolas something is pevepreventing the process. I believe the simple truth is the T:E ratio (in short, not enough E). For me areola change (and growth) came from a combimation of experimenation...like red clover with PM, or PC plus PM. However, E2 (oral estradiol) combined with other things (like RJ) gives flexibility to areola growth (in my opinion). I'd give RJ at least 30 days, results my vary, in my case I saw changes fast (2-days).

There's another option I'm also excited about for areola growth, and that's E2 (oral estradiol) in combination with collagen/vitamin C supplement...and that combination is a big surprise. I take 2 mg E2 with 2000 mg Collagen w/vitamin C on an empty stomach, works quite effectively.

I'm also studying what CBD (cannabidiol) will do for breast growth, and the NBE science looks very promising, I'll put up the important highlights of adding CBD to NBE, and/or what it should do for breast growth.

Cannabidiol-induced intracellular Ca2+ elevations in hippocampal cells.
Drysdale AJ1, Ryan D, Pertwee RG, Platt B.
Author information
Abstract

The phytocannabinoid cannabidiol (CBD) is at the forefront of therapeutic cannabinoid research due to its non-psychotropic properties. Research supports its use in a variety of disorders, yet the cellular mechanisms of its action remain unclear. In this study, the effect of CBD upon Ca2+ homeostasis in hippocampal cells was characterised. CBD (1 microM) elevated intracellular Ca2+ ([Ca2+]i) by approximately +45% of basal Ca2+ levels in both glia (77% responders) and neurones (51% responders). Responses to CBD were reduced in high excitability HEPES buffered solution (HBS), but not affected in low excitability/low Ca2+ HBS. CBD responses were also significantly reduced (by 50%) by the universal Ca2+ channel blocker cadmium (50 microM) and the L-type specific Ca2+ channel blocker nifedipine (20 microM). Interestingly, intracellular store depletion with thapsigargin (2 microM) had the most dramatic effect on CBD responses, leading on average to a full block of the response. Elevated CBD-induced [Ca2+]i responses (>+100%) were observed in the presence of the CB1 receptor antagonist, AM281 (1 microM), and the vanilloid receptor antagonist, capsazepine (CPZ, 1 microM). Overall, our data suggest that CBD modulates hippocampal [Ca2+]i homeostasis via intracellular Ca2+ stores and L-type VGCC-mediated Ca2+ entry, with tonic cannabinoid and vanilloid receptor signalling being negatively coupled to this pathway.

Big Grin You really are relentless, Lotus. That's lovelySmile.

(12-09-2017, 09:00 AM)oki Wrote:  Big Grin You really are relentless, Lotus. That's lovelySmile.

Well, that's ONE word!!   LOL Wink

(12-09-2017, 02:55 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 09:00 AM)oki Wrote:  Big Grin You really are relentless, Lotus. That's lovelySmile.

Well, that's ONE word!!   LOL Wink
thanks oki and ari. Wink

Crabtree's Bludgeon states:

" no set of mutually inconsistent observations can exist for which some human intellect cannot conceive a coherent explanation, however complicated."

lol...i can relate to the above quote, new discovery helps the " fraternity of boobage " here at our little forum....i try to do my part keeping the needle moving forward Shy , though sometimes I feel like I'm right on the cusp of cracking this nut (of nbe) wide open. There is hope for those who despair with lack of growth (I truly believe that), everyones different, it's just a matter of finding the right combination of things.

keep the faith, Shy hugs.

I"ve tried Vacuum therapy....  Till my thumb grew an xtra inch...  Now that really SUCKS! !    Yes, puns definitely intended...  You do good work my friend.  It's just sometimes I wish I had a bio-medical degree to figure it out sometimes. Huh    Tongue Big Grin

(12-09-2017, 08:18 PM)Aria Wrote:  I"ve tried Vacuum therapy....  Till my thumb grew an xtra inch...  Now that really SUCKS! !    Yes, puns definitely intended...  You do good work my friend.  It's just sometimes I wish I had a bio-medical degree to figure it out sometimes. Huh    Tongue Big Grin

Lotus I just have to know something. What is it like to have big breast now? I want big breast but kinda afraid what people would think of me around here. I feel soooooo trapped

There is hope for those who despair with lack of growth (I truly believe that), everyones different, it's just a matter of finding the right combination of things.

Of which I am one  Dodgy
How do you think blood type affects NBE and HRT?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon