Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(13-08-2016, 08:57 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Lotus ... I am speechless. Your breasts are just ... breathtaking! Wow, wow, wow and once more WOW!

Your pictures are really inspirational. Heh, recently I was thinking about slowing down. But after seeing your results I am not so sure Smile .

Poly

Ok, wow back lol. Tongue thanks poly, (truly wonderful comments). I do find your results inspiring too. Big Grin

If it helps, I think I've found a way (or sequence) of how to maximize NBE......and possibly HRT too. I need to do a little more refining on the details, hopefully I can it share it next week if anyone is interested.

Thanks again. Big Grin

(13-08-2016, 09:30 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(13-08-2016, 08:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Shy thanks so much Pom and Ella, Big Grin I appreciate the kind words. It's kinda freaky having cleavage (lol, not complaining though). Wink

Move over karadishan ?
Here comes lotus ?

God I hope not. Dodgy........thanks myboobs, that was funny. Wink

Lotus, I would be definitely interested in hearing details and tweaks how to maximalize NBE results! Although I am not able to tell if I will follow them. (Ehm, any enhancing of the growth may be ... problematic. Wink )

Poly

Lotus - you continue to blossom and inspire. BlushBig GrinShy

I, for one, would LOVE to hear your thoughts on a sequence to maximize NBE and HRT!

Beautiful Lotus! Maybe someday I'll get there. Tongue

WOW!!!

great update Lotus!!

Your Areolas look like they are still puffed up similar to Tanner scale 4! Still developing?Tongue

take care! hugs!

~H

Lotus:

Magnificent!

have you noticed backaches/other issues as being off balanced or such?

I have heard, as your size goes up, the potential for back aches and being off balanced can increase .. how do you fare?

(13-08-2016, 06:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Pic update 8/13

second one is laying down, Blush

These are firm tetta's.. youre such a pro at this..wish i could grow them your size!!

Question when did you dress as a woman, and grow a natural long head of hair, compared to just cross dressing, how did you come to the decision?

Quote:If it helps, I think I've found a way (or sequence) of how to maximize NBE......and possibly HRT too. I need to do a little more refining on the details, hopefully I can it share it next week if anyone is interested.

Thanks again. Big Grin

I am monitoring this thread.

Not that that's anything new.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon