Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(07-08-2016, 06:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(07-08-2016, 06:20 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  Hi L
So would this help me and my project?

Hi Ella,

I think if you maintain a balance of omega 6 to omega 3 (1:1 minimum ratio) it would help. Though increasing omega 3's could be of more benefit too (example @ 1:3 ratio). The EPO/peanut/calcium should help build back up milk supply, (have you added milk thistle?).

Thanks L.
So EPO for omega 6 x 2 daily
Fish oil for omega 3 or flax? I have mostly fish oil at home..
Peanut oil to just consume and or massage? Whats the benefit to massage?
But yeh do you consume all this t the same time?
Ps ive got milk thiste enroute

(07-08-2016, 08:17 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Thanks L.
So EPO for omega 6 x 2 daily
Fish oil for omega 3 or flax? I have mostly fish oil at home..
Peanut oil to just consume and or massage? Whats the benefit to massage?
But yeh do you consume all this t the same time?
Ps ive got milk thiste enroute

No flax when doing this method, either fish/krill oil or peanut oil
peanut oil is ingested (though good for massage too).
Take all at the same time

So this is for breast growth or milk in my case? I got all caught up in the moment with Hannah ha ha

(07-08-2016, 08:25 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  So this is for breast growth or milk in my case? I got all caught up in the moment with Hannah ha ha

Both Smile

This information (MEC-mammary epithelial cells) isn't new to me, I recently reviewed the info again and saw the potential. The thing that stuck out was taking them at the same time. As you can see it targetes specific hormones, though I think E2 amplifies it. Add in something like Greek Yogurt for growth factor (same time) and it hopefully activates the stat5 protein (part of the process) of building new tissue.

(18-02-2016, 02:46 AM)Lotus Wrote:  (We now demonstrate that not only Prl (prolactin), but also growth hormone (GH) (growth hormone) and epidermal growth factor (EGF), can activate Stat5 in mammary tissue.)

Prolactin, growth hormone, and epidermal growth factor activate Stat5 in different compartments of mammary tissue and exert different and overlapping developmental effects.
Gallego MI1, Binart N, Robinson GW, Okagaki R, Coschigano KT, Perry J, Kopchick JJ, Oka T, Kelly PA, Hennighausen L.
Author information
Abstract
Prolactin (Prl)-induced phosphorylation of Stat (signal transducer and activator of transcription) 5 is considered a key event in functional mammary development and differentiation. We now demonstrate that not only Prl, but also growth hormone (GH) and epidermal growth factor (EGF), can activate Stat5 in mammary tissue. We investigated the roles of these hormones in mammary development using mice in which the respective receptors had been inactivated. Although Prl receptor (PrlR)-null mice are infertile, we were able to maintain pregnancies in a few mice by treatment with progesterone. Mammary tissue in these mice was severely underdeveloped and exhibited limited differentiation as assessed by the phosphorylation status of Stat5 and the expression of milk protein genes. PrlR +/- mice showed impaired mammary development and alveolar differentiation during pregnancy, which corresponded with reduced phosphorylation levels of Stat5a and 5b, and impaired expression of milk protein genes. Development of the glands in these mice was arrested at around day 13 of pregnancy. While Prl activated Stat5 only in the epithelium, GH and EGF activated Stat5 preferentially in the stroma. To assess the relevance of the GH receptor (GHR) in the mammary gland, we transplanted GHR-null epithelium into cleared fat pads of wild-type mice. These experiments demonstrated that the GHR in the epithelium is not required for functional mammary development. Similarly, the EGFR in the epithelium is not required for alveolar development. In contrast, epithelial PrlR is required for mammary development and milk protein gene expression during pregnancy. Although GH is not required for alveolar development, we were able to demonstrate its lactogenic function in cultured mammary epithelium from PrlR-null mice. However, ductal development in GHR-null mice was impaired, supporting the notion that GH signals through the stromal compartment. Our findings demonstrate that GH, Prl, and EGF activate Stat5 in separate compartments, which in turn reflects their specific roles in ductal and alveolar development and differentiation.

Thoughts?

C ool thanks love. Il write it all down

(13-08-2016, 06:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Pic update 8/13
second one is laying down, Blush
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
You are amazing Lotus. Smile POM

(13-08-2016, 06:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Pic update 8/13

second one is laying down, Blush
Shy ................. yikes you look so good

Shy thanks so much Pom and Ella, Big Grin I appreciate the kind words. It's kinda freaky having cleavage (lol, not complaining though). Wink

[attachment=13145]

Lotus ... I am speechless. Your breasts are just ... breathtaking! Wow, wow, wow and once more WOW!

Your pictures are really inspirational. Heh, recently I was thinking about slowing down. But after seeing your results I am not so sure Smile .

Poly

(13-08-2016, 08:09 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Shy thanks so much Pom and Ella, Big Grin I appreciate the kind words. It's kinda freaky having cleavage (lol, not complaining though). Wink

Move over karadishan ?
Here comes lotus ?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon