Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

One of the possibilities in this is,, that the gynocomastia caused by these oils,, isnt something everybody wants to brag about,,.
There are people that would live reclusive lives and go to their deathbed with the secret of man-boobs if they could keep it,,
Our masculinity.,,, our standings in the male community,, can be a very fragile thing in some cases.

It really could be a reason,, not more of these cases have come to light,, go the gynocomastia  sights across the web,,, you'll find the mind set of most of the people effected by it,,,.

One last possibility-  There are lots of young men that lean towards more feminine thoughts and feelings, Gyno is much more prevelant among them than one might think,,  If you are a young man in this position,,, finding you suddenly have breast growth occuring  could be a wonderful gift.

And why would you complain to a physician about it and possibly have them give you medications or solutions to it..?

These could be very real answers to the small case record among physicians of this kind of growth.

Just a thought,,lol

in keeping with the thread, there are ERa receptors and ERb receptors, is there anywhere that lists which herbs are which? I havnt researched that yet.. perhaps I should Tongue

got this so far.. (hopefully its not a copy elsewhere).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/2100/

Wow I love your new pic lotus *___*

(14-05-2016, 06:16 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Thanks for all the motivating pics lately Lotus! You look great! The research on lavender and tea tree oil is awesome and makes great sense. Ty.

Thanks Marcy, if you pump try the lavender, i liked the results. I also tried progesterone cream while pumping, I must say I saw immediate results.

Good luck Wink

(14-05-2016, 04:06 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Maybe the server was dazzled/blinded by that rack
and didn't look at you at all. Big Grin

Lol maybe so Elaine. Blush thanks. Was this my Key West? BlushBig Grin

(14-05-2016, 08:41 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Thanks Marcy, Smile, that's nice of you to say.  A request from one of our newer BN members made me take a look back at lavender. I know there's opposing views about it, keep an open mind I guess huh?. The NEJM (New England journal of medicine) study is very thorough.

I am always glad when there is a pro- view in the area of NBE vs the opposite Smile , can always count on you to come  out on Top Lotus Tongue but soon enough your gonna be too topheavy Smile Big GrinTongue

Thanks squirrel. I like hearing all sides myself.

Thanks pino, great post. Tongue

(15-05-2016, 06:24 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  in keeping with the thread, there are ERa receptors and ERb receptors, is there anywhere that lists which herbs are which? I havnt researched that yet.. perhaps I should Tongue

got this so far.. (hopefully its not a copy elsewhere).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/2100/

(29-04-2015, 06:57 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(24-02-2015, 04:05 AM)Lotus Wrote:  [Image: attachment.php?aid=7897]

Estrogen receptor alpha ERa is the growth receptor
Estrogen receptor beta ERb protects against cancer

Breast growth requires supplements that are pro ERa, having a good ratio of ERa to ERa is a proactive step in achieving normal growth vs malignant growth.

Botanical Modulation of Menopausal Symptoms: Mechanisms of Action?
https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/...32-1328187

(15-05-2016, 07:35 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Wow I love your new pic lotus *___*

Thanks missB. :-)

(28-06-2015, 02:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  This study found that more ER (estrogen receptors) subtypes are located in the butt as opposed to subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissue. (More research is needed to locate the missing ER subtypes for people wanting a bigger booty).
Big Grin

receptor subtypes alpha and beta in human adipose tissue: influences of adipose cell differentiation and fat depot localization.
Pedersen SB1, Bruun JM, Hube F, Kristensen K, Hauner H, Richelsen B.

Abstract
A novel ER-subtype, the ER-beta has recently been characterized in various tissues, furthermore five isoforms of the ER-beta are known (ER-beta1--ER-beta5). Using immunoblotting and real- time RT-PCR, ER-alpha and beta were studied in human adipose tissue. The expression of ER-alpha mRNA was equal in subcutaneous gluteal adipose tissue, subcutaneous abdominal and intra-abdominal adipose tissue, similar findings were obtained at the protein level. In contrast the amount of ER-beta1 (protein and mRNA) was significantly lower in intra-abdominal adipose tissue as compared with the subcutaneous adipose tissue (five-fold lower in women, P<0.005 and three-fold lower in men, P<0.005) whereas the expression of ER-beta4 and -beta5 mRNA isoforms were significantly higher in gluteal adipose tissue compared to subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissue. No significant gender differences in ER expression was detected in any of the fat depots investigated. During adipocyte differentiation the expression of ER-alpha, -beta4 and -beta5 mRNA declined, whereas, the expression of ER-beta1 mRNA was constant. In conclusion, the existence of ER-beta isoforms in human adipose tissue was demonstrated and the amount of these receptors was dependent upon fat depot localization, with much reduced expression of ER-beta1 in intra-abdominal adipose tissue compared to subcutaneous adipose tissue. These findings may indicate that estrogens could have differentiation and depot specific effects in human adipose tissue.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon