Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(05-05-2016, 11:53 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Lol, ok-ok, Blush last one RolleyesBig Grin

Sorry but I cannot imagine you dressed up like that. You're still my Blokey king. Ya know what I mean Rolleyes but with a great set of knockers..

(06-05-2016, 12:52 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Sorry, this is the best I'm gonna do for now, lol. I'm no spring chicken (lmao) ya know, this stuff ain't easy. DodgyRolleyes

Spring chicken ! Lol ! I am 64 and I don't consider myself old Big Grin
Your making me feel like 56 year old whipper snapper,,, and before anybody takes whipper snapper to a bad place,, its one of the names old folks( like us,,) used to have for young people in the (old days).lol

But yea,, we can be our own worst enemy when we start talkin about age.Smile
I could be wrong but from you guys posts id never know how old you are,, not until you mention the age..

I think maybe were on a different page than alot of people,, thinking very young and hopeful, creative thoughts,, our practice here isnt that of people giving up,,, it a choice by people who are just getting started.

i love you guys, and gals. Smile

I think for most of us "older" folks, with may be 50, 60, 70 year old males, but we are just teenage girls. The only thing we are short is the menstrual cycle..... Thank goodness.
Bobbi

(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

OMG I love the picture slut-ness!!! c:< Lottus!!! <3333 my favourite one is the side profile.. look at those things! they're protruding out so far!!! *heart eyes*

(06-05-2016, 03:54 AM)Mickie Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 12:52 AM)myboobs Wrote:  
(06-05-2016, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Sorry, this is the best I'm gonna do for now, lol. I'm no spring chicken (lmao) ya know, this stuff ain't easy. DodgyRolleyes

Spring chicken ! Lol ! I am 64 and I don't consider myself old Big Grin
Isn't 60 the new 40??Smile

Brain says 40 but body says 60 Sad

40?...hell my brain is back in its 30's.
Body.....nice young 65 now.
But guys think i'm in my 40's...lol.
I'm usually am the one to wear them out. Tongue

I'm more determined than ever to finish my 2 year with bigger boobs. Cool
I want to hear....."Hey Lady!....NICE TITS" when I go to "Bo's Coral Reef"

Lotus I love those pics!
Your breasts look amazing!

Ella, lol I'm still a bloak, with a couple of knockers Rolleyes but yeah, you know what?, I'm thinking I'm spending more time convincing my endocrine that it needs to be female, so......things a be changing upstairs Rolleyes too, in other words, my other side (male) is going down for the count. Rolleyes (and it's a real throw down, UFC style lol).

(06-05-2016, 05:20 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  I think maybe were on a different page than alot of people,, thinking very young and hopeful, creative thoughts,, our practice here isnt that of people giving up,,, it a choice by people who are just getting started.

i love you guys, and gals. Smile

This is true pino, to be young at heart/mind is liberating for people who suffer from intolerable diseases. We shouldn't that for granted right?.

Ditto, love those guys/gurls/gals here too. Cool

so if 50 is the new 40, then since I am 41, then I am the new 31? :p

I have never really felt my age.. before transition I always felt "older" than my chronological age, however, with transition, I feel younger .. I would say I feel like I am in my 20's mentally and emotionally .. it truly is like second puberty Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon