Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

Me wants! Wow! You are rockin' the boat Lotus!

You have Those and curly hair?! Ugh. I may have to have a sulk... Positive thoughts... Mm! I like my extremely curly hair, though. But, Lotus, dear flower, you have bloomed beautifully!

PS: Must look into copper pep-tide for hair. Sounds like fun research.

Looking amazing Lotus!! So sexy in that dress!

~H

omg...OmG.....OH MY GAWD!
Lotus.....words can't describe that pair! Big Grin

Lotus
You look amazing!
Not just your breasts but that slikie was made just for your figure.
I do believe its time to de-dude your closet.
You and Tasha are just too fantastic.
Thanks for let me join your trip.
Bobbi

lol @ "de-dude" Tongue that's funny, but correct

Who wants to see pic of lotus in crop top and hot pants , sexy knee length dress , crop top and mini skirt . Let's vote on this .

YES

Wow.....Blush holy fuffin smokes people, haha, love ya all and a thousand (no, a million) thanks. I'm humbled and honored and all that jazz. WinkCoolBig Grin

@ myboobs, omg BlushRolleyes no-no-no-no-maybe lmao. Tongue

I'll share the full pics posted though lol.

(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

Wow.... You're turning into a picture slut! ! ...... Looks great... Now, to get you to wear some supporting gear....Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon