Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(04-05-2016, 10:38 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

Wow, just wow.  Those pictures look amazing Lotus!  Looks like that is a bit of a tight fit up top!  How did you manage to squeeze yourself in?  Again, amazing pictures.  Thanks for sharing and making more people a tad more envious!  Cool

Lol thanks Fire, it's a slinky (silky) stretchable fabric Blush (I dunno lol). Big Grin

(04-05-2016, 11:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 10:38 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

Wow, just wow. Those pictures look amazing Lotus! Looks like that is a bit of a tight fit up top! How did you manage to squeeze yourself in? Again, amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing and making more people a tad more envious! Cool

Lol thanks Fire, it's a slinky (silky) stretchable fabric Blush (I dunno lol). Big Grin

all I can say *(in the voice of billy crystal) : You look mahvelous!
absolutely stunning Lotus... Goddess of the boobs Tongue *hugs* am so happy you got what you wanted, and then some Tongue

Thanks myboobs, my closet is empty for attire my friend, (except for dude stuff lol), we'll see though. Big Grin

Thanks Squirrel, (you too funny and cute lol) Wink I'm working towards a girly figure lol and some kind of hair style, (currently a mess). Rolleyes what's odd was I had relatively straight hair pre NBE/HrT, T made it work easy (lay straight) .......... E makes it curlier, go figure huh, ugh. Tongue

(05-05-2016, 12:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks myboobs, my closet is empty for attire my friend, (except for dude stuff lol), we'll see though. Big Grin

Thanks Squirrel, (you too funny and cute lol) Wink I'm working towards a girly figure lol and some kind of hair style, (currently a mess). Rolleyes what's odd was I had relatively straight hair pre NBE/HrT, T made it work easy (lay straight) .......... E makes it curlier, go figure huh, ugh. Tongue

Curly hair looks sexy Wink

(05-05-2016, 12:11 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks myboobs, my closet is empty for attire my friend, (except for dude stuff lol), we'll see though. Big Grin

some women (genetic women included) would kill for natural curls!

I know the irish in me, my hair goes from dark brown to redish in the summer and tends to get long loose curls as it grows. I ordered some copper peptide solution to make it even thicker. that should be coming in soon. bought it on amazon . hopefully its not just another snake oil Tongue but my research tells me otherwise.

just be sure to get a nicely spaced brush to easily brush those curls, I have a boars head brush, soft bristles that works wonderful. stay away from the wire ones tipped with plastic beads, those tend to lose the beads then gets caught in your hair.

(04-05-2016, 11:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  [Image: attachment.php?aid=12117]

Wow, just wow. Those pictures look amazing Lotus! Looks like that is a bit of a tight fit up top! How did you manage to squeeze yourself in? Again, amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing and making more people a tad more envious! Cool

Oh you son of a &$$#@ Lotus!

You and those bloody gorgeous boobs,,, never get my head around it... lol

(05-05-2016, 01:08 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-05-2016, 11:13 PM)Lotus Wrote:  [Image: attachment.php?aid=12117]

Oh you son of a &$$#@ Lotus!

You and those bloody gorgeous boobs,,, never get my head around it... lol

BlushBlushRolleyesWinkWink maybe the wiring was just dormant after all?. tanx's, love ya too. Big Grin pass the whiskey in the jar-o Tongue

(05-05-2016, 12:17 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Curly hair looks sexy Wink

You right about that mb.........(suck it up buttercup lol). What's funny about never say never is I swore I'd never listen to boy band music again, lmao. and wtf!!!, wouldn't ya know it?, I dig oneD's (that's that the boy band " one direction " for you non-hipsters (lol, like me) " drag me down ". I know I know, lotus you've done lost ur mind. Rolleyes

note to self: never say never

Jaw-Dropping

Thank you for al you do here . . .

Ah that must explain why i suddenly got curls at age 13….somedays they are less too..lol.You look gorgeous in that strapless dress btw!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon