Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Inhibition of the CYP3A4 enzyme inhibits androgens in the liver and intestines.

(03-03-2016, 05:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  This is worth mentioning again,

Lemons inhibit CYP3A4, and @ 60%?.......,,,,,,,,its pro breast growth.

Application to drug-food interactions of living cells as in vitro model expressing cytochrome P450 activity: enzyme inhibition by lemon juice.
Baltes MR1, Dubois JG, Hanocq M.
Author information
Abstract
Classical inhibitors of human cytochrome P450 3A4 activity, such as ketoconazole and quercetin, are tested to prove the efficiency of a new metabolisation model using living entire cells. Grapefruit juice is a well-known potent inhibitor of cytochrome P450 3A4 activity. With regard to the clinical relevance of grapefruit juice-drug interactions, an investigation of other common juices is undertaken with this in vitro model. The CYP3A4 activity is measured by the formation of the 6beta-hydroxytestosterone, which is quantified by an isocratic high performance liquid chromatography. It is demonstrated for the first time that lemon juice significantly inhibits by 60+/-3% the CYP3A4-mediated oxidation. Grapefruit juice inhibits this activity by 82+/-4%. The mechanism of lemon juice inhibition is competitive, whereas it is mixed for grapefruit juice. These results suggest that our in vitro model combined with our analytical method is applicable for the investigation of the inhibition of CYP3A4 not only by chemical inhibitors but also by natural food products.

Whole Lemons are fairly inexpensive, in drinks or on food.....lemons boost the NBE/Hrt blood levels by the CYP3A4 enzyme pathway.......meaning most the drugs in your medicine cabinet. Rolleyes

that is a good benefit from the green tea. I am hoping that the ones I got will do the trick. I had previously tried the GTE that was part of a weight loss pill.

How much should I take and at what time of day? morning. night? split dose? how much per split dose?

(02-05-2016, 10:37 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Inhibition of the CYP3A4 enzyme inhibits androgens in the liver and intestines.

(03-03-2016, 05:16 AM)Lotus Wrote:  This is worth mentioning again,

Lemons inhibit CYP3A4, and @ 60%?.......,,,,,,,,its pro breast growth.

Application to drug-food interactions of living cells as in vitro model expressing cytochrome P450 activity: enzyme inhibition by lemon juice.
Baltes MR1, Dubois JG, Hanocq M.
Author information
Abstract
Classical inhibitors of human cytochrome P450 3A4 activity, such as ketoconazole and quercetin, are tested to prove the efficiency of a new metabolisation model using living entire cells. Grapefruit juice is a well-known potent inhibitor of cytochrome P450 3A4 activity. With regard to the clinical relevance of grapefruit juice-drug interactions, an investigation of other common juices is undertaken with this in vitro model. The CYP3A4 activity is measured by the formation of the 6beta-hydroxytestosterone, which is quantified by an isocratic high performance liquid chromatography. It is demonstrated for the first time that lemon juice significantly inhibits by 60+/-3% the CYP3A4-mediated oxidation. Grapefruit juice inhibits this activity by 82+/-4%. The mechanism of lemon juice inhibition is competitive, whereas it is mixed for grapefruit juice. These results suggest that our in vitro model combined with our analytical method is applicable for the investigation of the inhibition of CYP3A4 not only by chemical inhibitors but also by natural food products.

Whole Lemons are fairly inexpensive, in drinks or on food.....lemons boost the NBE/Hrt blood levels by the CYP3A4 enzyme pathway.......meaning most the drugs in your medicine cabinet. Rolleyes

would real lemon extract or lemon juice be as good? better? worse?

I'll give an example of taking (using) specific anti-androgens, confirmed by labs.

The HRT meds (under doctors care) I started in October was 2 mg of E2 and 50mg spiro, hardly a full HrT program no?. However, because I used lemons, drank green tea , oranges (coffee too) which all inhibit cyp3A4 , my test results show a 1.3% freeT and 26% total (floating) androgens, estrogen was 3x higher than normal, +800 pg/mL. So what happened?, clearly the bioavailability was changed by these additions.

Recent labs show the same thing, however the dosage is changed, E2 4mg and spiro is at 100 mg.

Bottom line, we can speculate all day long about which supplement does xyz, or........we can start using real test result verified by labs, like what Fire did.

(02-05-2016, 10:42 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  would real lemon extract or lemon juice be as good? better? worse?

Good question, I think it does the same thing, take a look at this anti-cancer study using limonoids:

The Potential of Citrus Limonoids as Anticancer Agents
http://ucce.ucdavis.edu/files/datastore/234-200.pdf

(18-02-2016, 03:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The quickest way towards feminization,
  • Liver activation of protein/enzymes & hormones
  • Growth Hormone signal via CYP2AB enzyme
  • Increased GH (growth hormone) secretion via the hypothalamus
  • Inhibit lutenizing hormone

NBE key tools

• Foods
  • Lemons, oranges, red pigment fruits and veggies.....all of which inhibits CYP17 enzyme (a key enzyme in the steroid biosynthesis of androgens)
  • Green tea-also a CYP17 inhibitor / also a CYP19 promoter (aka-aromatase)
  • walnuts (1/4 cup) 2-3x a week, pro ER-a, antioxidant, w-6 fatty acid
  • Drink (min) 4 cups of green tea daily (80-98% polyphenols)
  • Drink filtered water 6-8 cups (add a slice of fresh lemon)
  • Get 10 minutes of high intensity work outs 3-4x a week
  • Reduce coffee (1 cup per day)
  • Add protein and healthly fats

Supplements
  • White peony extract (2-3 per day) pro-aromatase, 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (inhibits DHT).
  • Red clover extract (1-2 per day)......,low progesterone effect, pro-estrogen alpha receptor promoter. pro-areolas
  • Authentic PM 1000mg (total).....up to 250 mg for women, days 1-14 (after periods ends)........pro-estrogen mimic, activates CYP2AB enzyme (necessary for feminization)

• Progesterone cream (applied to breasts, 3-4 times per week).....progesterone
  • L-arginine (1 per day)........amino-acid, for activation of growth hormones signaling.
  • reishi 1-2 (per day)........anti-androgen
  • astaxanthin (1-2 per day)......anti-androgen
  • niacin (inositol) 1-2 per day
  • MSM, antioxidant, pro-breast health, GH (growth hormone) STAT5 protein synthesizer.......

Green Tea - stimulates beta-receptors at fat cells to increase release of lipids into the bloodstream. why is this important?, 95-98% fatty acids are bound in the blood stream (just like hormones are), we needed something that displaces hormones and fatty acids, looks like green tea is up for the task.

To be continued..........Big Grin

thank you thank you thank you! an updated list Big Grin *we are not worthy*  Tongue  Tongue

Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

Wow, just wow. Those pictures look amazing Lotus! Looks like that is a bit of a tight fit up top! How did you manage to squeeze yourself in? Again, amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing and making more people a tad more envious! Cool

(04-05-2016, 10:15 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Never say never lol, I think my other side Rolleyes (who went down kicking and screaming lol) wouldn't let me experiment like this, HrT is working (me thinks). Wink

WOW ! Lotus you are looking gorg . Time you give us a pic in full attire Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon