Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(13-04-2016, 08:22 PM)pom19 Wrote:  ---------------------------------------------------------
Oh mine Lotus with these pics, and I love your new avatar, although I will always love the one with black bra. Some people look great with it or without-Smile

BlushWink thanks POM, honestly, I did like that bra too, I wish it still fit lol. RolleyesTongue

(13-04-2016, 08:09 PM)spanky Wrote:  Here's an article on some research involving effect of diets high in medium chain fatty acids such as caprylic acid on LDL as compared to diet high in oleic acid.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/79/4/564.full

Thanks for the link spanky, I do understand your concern. I'd like to address more of it asap. I will say this, I find the science on fat incredibly interesting and complex lol. The main point I think is to attach fitness when consuming omega's, especially polyunsaturated fats. When fat is stored it's called glycogen, now do we let fat turn into mature adipocytes?, I think not, pre-adipocytes should be this basis for energy fuel........in other words breast growth.

I suppose it could be said that fat cell technology at BN could find (jazz up) the solution of making them work at growing a nice set of boobs, cup size??_________ (fill in the blank).

Where else on earth can you find such a willing group of folks ready to help grow boobs??, (without demanding payment first?). RolleyesBig Grin

Well here of course, I give thanks to all have that helped me here at BN, hugs to all. TongueBig Grin

(13-04-2016, 08:40 PM)Happyme Wrote:  WOW Lotus,
Your breasts are amazing.
and I like your new Avatar too, although I like the one before as well.
All that with no artificial hormones?
very nice work.
Bobbi

Oh thank you much happy, I do appreciate your comments. NBE helped about 3/4 of the way, while hrt helped to mature them, fwiw. BlushSmile

(13-04-2016, 08:35 PM)spanky Wrote:  Katana is right. Yummy indeed!

[Image: tumblr_mm0lmct64u1soqgbqo1_400.gif]

Spanky, I like the gif, thanks again. Big Grin

(13-04-2016, 09:09 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
Quote:I tried a 500 calorie diet for about 7 days and lost 9.75 lbs, whoa!!, talk about extreme, for all its opponents, cal counting works. What I found burned the fat faster then ever before (for me) was changing my ratio of fat/protein/carbs, e.g 10% fat and splitting carbs and protein, (exercise too).

I have a Q to that Lotus-- did you loose any boobie fat?

Your Estrogen!!!!

and of course I saw your avi and popped over here, I love your piccies Smile oooo you make me want to take a nipple shirt piccie Tongue do you still noogle, lotus?

I don't think so, though the first few pounds where water weight. The biggest thing was getting past the hunger pains, once those went away (day 2-3?) it became manageable (imo). Like I said, it's extreme. Tuna, greens (spinach) and eggs whites where my proteins, I managed to fit a cup of black coffee in too, lol.

Love your new piccie (gorgeous)? I don't get the chance to noodle so much anymore. I did post a post pump pic a while back.........I know it works, the pic shows the proof.

(13-04-2016, 09:48 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Holy mosy ! Those are boobies and a half ! Absolute knock out Blush
You are the boobie queen Smile

WE ARE NOT WORTHY BlushCool

Lol thanks myboobage, glad to hear from again. I hope all is well in your life and boob growth. Big Grin

(13-04-2016, 09:54 PM)Fire And Ice Wrote:  What the... That is amazing results. How do you not topple over while walking anywhere? Huh

Fire,

Funny you ask, I find it easier to, well Blush roll out of bed when I wake up. Rolleyes the strangest thing (feeling) is when people bump into them, I mean wtf people DodgyRolleyes...........what a shocker. Btw, that tee-shirt is a compression type, which helps with the nose cones. Now sometimes those things lay completely flat believe it or not, obviously a hormonal response. However, when they project and I wear a SB they fold over (creates a crease), one girl on here shared a similar issue.

Hi Marcy,

I hope you share the results, if free T isn't tested I can help decipher, and other aspects of the test. My results tell me a few things, e.g. my T is squashed to 1%. Oh sure some T floats around, evident from facial hair, 3-4 days and it shows, Electrolysis is the next step I guess. I would say its from adrenal DHT, not the testes.

4 mg of estradiol (pharma teva brand) creates enough (well over enough) E2 in my system. All other labs are well within norms except my thyroid, which I don't make enough of, like high white blood cell count and low hemoglobin - aka hashimotos. I take thyroid meds to fight against losing my thyroid. I have no illusions it can be saved, so I have to steer clear of infections because of my weakened immune deficiency. Oh yeah, fun fun I have sleep apena too. Dodgy

Amazing boobs Lotus!!!! Better than all my past gfs!

So inspiring and helpful your posts are!!!

~H

Astounding growth. Just a touch of jealousy here btw Dodgy

You may have meantioned it, I probably missed it, but what sort of synthetic E are you taking ?.
From your avatar it looks like you are in full transition now ?

(14-04-2016, 04:17 PM)DDs_for_me Wrote:  Amazing boobs Lotus!!!! Better than all my past gfs!

So inspiring and helpful your posts are!!!

~H

Thanks Double D, that's quite a compliment (thanks) Blush

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11862]
You know something lol, the top pic I noticed my boob is casting its own shadow, holy shit!, (note to self), you've gone to far or pass the point of no return when that happens. Sheesh, I knew that already (maybe 2 years ago).

Thanks again DD.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon