Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(08-03-2016, 12:20 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  ahh, got it. that makes sense. but how could we consider gonads 'healthy' when we are trying to limit their functions? can they still be 'healthy' when being prevented from doing what they are biologically supposed to do?

Ahhhh,..........I see I'll have to go all Chuck Norris style and open a can (no. 10) of " Whoop Ass " on the science here?......lmao. RolleyesBig Grin (kidding) Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=11551]

But first!.....I'm gonna catch the latest episode of the walking dead. RolleyesBlush

Seriously though, try to imagine how having unhealthy sex steroids impact such things like PCOS, pituitary failure, Leptin, insulin intolerance, fatigue, Activin, and so many other things that shorten cell life ..........or bioavailability. Clearly (and in my opinion) I ask myself, " how can I grow a decent pair of Boobies " with clear obstacles in the way, well?????........see Chuck Norris. CoolWink

(08-03-2016, 02:53 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(02-03-2016, 03:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Question, what PM suppliers offers (current) high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) method, determing the contents of miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol?.

Answer: http://www.siamnatural.com/Pueraria_miri...ua_Kao.htm

I found at least this one which I like very much.

Getting time for me to reorder from ainterol.....this looks more potent as well as more organic. Are you using it? How long to fill your order?

edit - well I ordered the "special" of three 100 cap bottles. I'll keep things posted.
Thanks

(08-03-2016, 05:10 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Getting time for me to reorder from ainterol.....this looks more potent as well as more organic. Are you using it? How long to fill your order?
edit - well I ordered the "special" of three 100 cap bottles. I'll keep things posted.
Thanks

Not using it yet, I ordered on Saturday night and on Sunday mid-day, I had an email from a very nice assistant who said my order had been packaged for shipping and would go out on Monday. I ordered the same 3 pack of 100/bottle. The next day I got a shipment notice and a tracking number with a nice set of "instructions" about how to use the product. So far, a very positive experience and I'll look forward to working this PM into my remaining Ainterol. I plan to taper into the Siam Natural and then taper out of the Ainterol (assuming positive results).

Sounds like we'll be trying it out together Big Grin

(08-03-2016, 11:18 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(08-03-2016, 05:10 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Getting time for me to reorder from ainterol.....this looks more potent as well as more organic. Are you using it? How long to fill your order?
Thanks

Not using it yet, I ordered on Saturday night and on Sunday mid-day, I had an email from a very nice assistant who said my order had been packaged for shipping and would go out on Monday. I ordered the same 3 pack of 100/bottle. The next day I got a shipment notice and a tracking number with a nice set of "instructions" about how to use the product. So far, a very positive experience and I'll look forward to working this PM into my remaining Ainterol. I plan to taper into the Siam Natural and then taper out of the Ainterol (assuming positive results).

Sounds like we'll be trying it out together Big Grin

Can't wait to hear more on it Big Grin

(02-03-2016, 03:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Question, what PM suppliers offers (current) high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) method, determing the contents of miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol?.

So, Lotus, did I get it right? Is Siam Natural one of the suppliers?''

(09-03-2016, 12:33 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  

So, Lotus, did I get it right? Is Siam Natural one of the suppliers?''

Hi Marcy,

Here's the problem, Siam lists an HPLC from " 1958 " (from original artifact). No where does it state the active ingredient of Miroestrol. Puerarin is not Miroestrol, it's a glycoside of genistein (Phytoestrogen).

Miroestrol is the main bioavactive of PM that benefits parts of breast growth. In other words........I'd clarify with Siam how much (active content) of Miroestrol is in their product, that's the issue, if Miroestrol can't be stated.........its a problem.

That date is in the Buddhist calendar format used in Thailand. I looked it up. I think it translates to 2014. Its definitely not 1958 Smile I'll do some more digging on the other details and report back.

(09-03-2016, 03:50 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  That date is in the Buddhist calendar format used in Thailand. I looked it up. I think it translates to 2014. Its definitely not 1958 Smile I'll do some more digging on the other details and report back.

Super, I'd love to hear the feedback. Ever wonder how (or in what strength) Phytoestrogen bind to receptors?, well, I do lol. Rolleyes

Phytoestrogens modulate binding response of estrogen receptors alpha and beta to the estrogen response element.
Binding of estrogen receptor (ER) to estrogen response element (ERE) induces gene activation and is an important step in estrogen-induced biological effects. Here, we investigated the effects of some dietary phytoestrogens such as the isoflavones genistein and daidzein, its metabolite equol, and the coumestane coumestrol on the binding rate of ERalpha and ERbeta to ERE by a nonradioactive real-time method, the Biacore Technology. ERalpha and ERbeta were able to bind to ERE immobilized on the surface of a sensor chip even in the absence of estrogens. 17beta-Estradiol and phytoestrogens induced an increase in ER binding to ERE in a concentration-dependent manner. 17beta-Estradiol was a more potent activator of binding than the phytoestrogens studied. The concentrations of 17beta-estradiol inducing an increase in the binding response of ERalpha and ERbeta to ERE by 50% (EC(50)) as compared to unliganded ER were 0.03 and 0.01 microM, respectively. Regarding the efficacy of activation of ERalpha, from the most to the least effective compound, the sequence and the EC(50) were as follows: 17beta-estradiol (0.03 microM) > coumestrol (0.2 microM) > equol (3.5 microM) > genistein (15 microM) > daidzein (>300 microM) and for ERbeta 17beta-estradiol (0.01 microM) > coumestrol (0.025 microM) > genistein (0.03 microM) > daidzein (0.35 microM) > equol (0.4 microM). The ratios EC(50)alpha/EC(50)beta were calculated to be for 17beta-estradiol, 3; coumestrol, 8; equol, 8.8; genistein, 500; daidzein > 850. These ratios indicate that genistein and daidzein preferentially activate the binding of ERbeta to ERE. The endogenous hormone 17beta-estradiol as well as coumestrol and daidzein metabolite equol activate the binding of ERbeta to ERE only slightly more effectively than the binding of ERalpha to ERE. Thus, the effect of daidzein can be changed from a specific activator of ERbeta to an activator of both ER isotypes alpha and beta in humans who are able to convert daidzein to equol. While the results of the measurements with ERalpha were in line with the binding affinities of compounds tested for ER, there was a distinct difference between our results and the binding affinities of phytoestrogens for the ERbeta. This leads to the conclusion that phytoestrogens differ not only in their binding affinities for the ER, but also in their potential to increase the rate of receptor binding to the ERE.

well crap....should have waited before ordering.
But....I got excited about it being more "natural", etc,etc.

One thing for sure, I'll take them and if I get the growing pains that I know and increase in my breasts. I'll know it works. If not....well I'm ordering some from ainterol today as a backup.

Hard to argue with the results of the Ainterol experienced by others and myself.

(09-03-2016, 03:50 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  That date is in the Buddhist calendar format used in Thailand. I looked it up. I think it translates to 2014. Its definitely not 1958 Smile I'll do some more digging on the other details and report back.

Perhaps in a Hindu calendar. The Buddhist calendar would make it 2502. So it's back to the future.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon