Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(04-02-2016, 07:08 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I'm soo stupid, I read the above and it's all gobbledegook Cool

Chinese red yeast decreases DHT (3 fold).

astaxanthin, made from algae is powerful anti-oxidant, inhibits DHT (5ar type 1) by 98%, (in a lab setting). And when it's combined with saw palmetto it increases SP ability to inhibit cancer cells by 20-38%, and at very low levels (of astaxanthin).

(04-02-2016, 07:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 07:08 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I'm soo stupid, I read the above and it's all gobbledegook Cool

astaxanthin, made from algae is powerful anti-oxidant, inhibits DHT (5ar type 1) by 98%, (in a lab setting). And when it's combined with saw palmetto it increases SP ability to inhibit cancer cells by 20-38%, and at very low levels (of astaxanthin).

By adding saw palmetto does it apply to females as well?
The cancer shit?

(04-02-2016, 07:32 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 07:25 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

By adding saw palmetto does it apply to females as well?
The cancer shit?

in some cancer studies you'll see breast and prostate analysis, and from what I've seen there's dual role supplements that have similar effects at inhibiting cancers. And while females don't have a male prostate, they do have of a female version called the G-spot.

In essence, we're taking about whether SP inhibits cancers, which I'd say it does have anti-cancer properties, but, why we have a lack of BC study exists?, unknown.

M - O - N - E - Y ! ! !

Doctor's don't get kick backs for Rx'ing SP, nor do the Pharma's get a niche in the market... Hell, you can during summer, just go out back and pick it to make tea's and infusions.. That's why.

(04-02-2016, 06:16 PM)iaboy Wrote:  M - O - N - E - Y ! ! !

Doctor's don't get kick backs for Rx'ing SP, nor do the Pharma's get a niche in the market... Hell, you can during summer, just go out back and pick it to make tea's and infusions.. That's why.

You are correct.

[/quote]

A few ways actually. You see, lol, I know some crazy shit about estrogen receptors, for instance, androgens can enhance the sensitivity of receptors, in fact DHT is an anti-cancer in breast tissue, (gives way to why androgens in breasts tissue kills NBE lol). However, I'm thinking the best scenario of how to utilize androgens in the breasts, e.g. utilizing androgens that upregulate receptors (aka-co-regultors) and then flip those suckers back to synthesize as estrogens before they degrade, cool huh?. Wink

Ah those little fuckers do have a function after all:p And which supplements/foods do we take as co-regulator? Or can we get androgens from Maca as said in MissB's program?..As a kickstart..
Cool stuff I learned this weekBig Grin

Those estrogen receptors are all throughout the body, bone, brain, eyes, boobs, testes, etc. just some aren't as responsive as others might be. DHT in the skin is a big problem. This is where aromatase can be tissue specific and makes its influence. However, I'd apply progesterone cream (strong DHT inhibitor) first, then wait about 10min (half life of PC is 5 min) and then apply PM cream.

Thanks a lotBig Grin I always did it the other way around..
[/b]

ps I cant quote..:S

Don't feel lonesome Hannah. I did as well.. But now started to do the Dr. Lotus approved method. LOL...

(04-02-2016, 11:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Don't feel lonesome Hannah. I did as well.. But now started to do the Dr. Lotus approved method. LOL...

You're humor is so wicked lol, I dont know if I get it actually..

(04-02-2016, 11:22 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 03:30 AM)Lotus Wrote:  A few ways actually. You see, lol, I know some crazy shit about estrogen receptors, for instance, androgens can enhance the sensitivity of receptors, in fact DHT is an anti-cancer in breast tissue, (gives way to why androgens in breasts tissue kills NBE lol). However, I'm thinking the best scenario of how to utilize androgens in the breasts, e.g. utilizing androgens that upregulate receptors (aka-co-regultors) and then flip those suckers back to synthesize as estrogens before they degrade, cool huh?. Wink

(04-02-2016, 11:22 PM)hannah Wrote:  Ah those little fuckers do have a function after all:p And which supplements/foods do we take as co-regulator? Or can we get androgens from Maca as said in MissB's program?..As a kickstart..
Cool stuff I learned this weekBig Grin

Those estrogen receptors are all throughout the body, bone, brain, eyes, boobs, testes, etc. just some aren't as responsive as others might be. DHT in the skin is a big problem. This is where aromatase can be tissue specific and makes its influence. However, I'd apply progesterone cream (strong DHT inhibitor) first, then wait about 10min (half life of PC is 5 min) and then apply PM cream.

Thanks a lotBig Grin I always did it the other way around..[/b][/b]

ps I cant quote..:S

Haha Hannah,

Thanks for keeping it real, but yeah, maca upregulates DHEA (androgen). From that study it states that in the absence of ER-a, androgens become the cofactors and mimic ER-a, in other words, suggesting that androgens can turn into estrogen receptor alpha (the boob growth receptor).

This is funny, a similar event happens in the testes where androgens are made into estrogens.

Wtf huh?, Tongue............

(04-02-2016, 11:33 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(04-02-2016, 11:25 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Don't feel lonesome Hannah. I did as well.. But now started to do the Dr. Lotus approved method. LOL...

You're humor is so wicked lol, I dont know if I get it actually..

Lol, oh he IS wicked, lmao. Iaboy's humor is satirical at times, but he's straight forward (tells it like is and spoken from wisdom.......old fart). Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon