Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

So what IS the current Lotus/ project x NBE plan? If i can achieve such progress, i would be a happy girl indeed! And how long have you been growing those beauties, and of that, how much on your current plan, and how much growth on this current plan?

Thank you my friends for the nice comments, I really appreciate it. Big Grin

90-95% of what I know about growing boobies I share, (like I said to squirrel) what's the point to life if you can't share right?. Wink........"besides, you can't take any of the material things in life to the after life." (And ain't that a shame lol, cause I want some comfort stuff).

The only things I don't share are the things that are too risky (harmful shit), it's just not worth it. The road to healthy boobie growth should come with a double scoop of:

......."hey, you just can't do that dummy", Big Grin (note to self, I missed any such advice) Rolleyes

@ Eloise, pinch the mosquitos bites, gets the blood circulation going lol. (cute bites though, lol) Wink
@ DDs......lol, thanks, I'm not worthy lmao. Wink
@ ia.....no Fcup my friend, D to DD I think......pumping is what's the difference imo.
@ squirrel, 2.5yrs of NBE reached a full C small D, the last 18 months on Hrt produced a full D/DD, or close to it.

Ok so now i have to ask, what was your NBE up until you switched to hrt? :p

Dont make us resort to tickle torture to get it out of you... :p

And also, what is your pumpkin schedule...how many times a day and for how long each time?

Vwe haff vays of making you talk :p

I know I'm meant to be a lady an all......but "fuck" was the first thing that came to mind when I saw that latest pic....

Shortly followed by "lucky MTF'er"

Love ya x

(10-01-2016, 10:05 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  Ok so now i have to ask, what was your NBE up until you switched to hrt? :p

Dont make us resort to tickle torture to get it out of you... :p

" Whatcha you talkin bout Willis? "....you wouldn't believe how long that took, sheesh, u right ia, it's War and Peace. Ok squirrel (my sausage), this is what I did prior to Hrt. My pumpkins? hmm lmao, about 15min a session (maybe 3-4x times a week). XL contoured airlock domes, (friggen bazookas), big difference over the large domes. But you'll be glad you got them, although noogleberry should shorten the height to 4 inches, I mean who (or how many can fill 1000cc of that dome?) hell, I can only mange filling 3/4 of it,

(22-07-2014, 09:54 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Past programs with amounts:

1st program,
FG, RC, SP, NR
2nd was
PM, PC, Spearmint
3rd
BO, CS, PC, GH, HOPS (limited though)
4th
PM, FG, Spearmint, Hops, PC,
5th
PM/BO, FG, Hops, PC, spearmint
6th
PM, FG, LR, NR, Hops, PABA,
Final
PM (extract), WP, LR, PC, Dandelion

(14-02-2014, 05:36 AM)~Lotus~ Wrote:  *************
Past Program
PM-extract High 120:1 potency 4 drops sublingual, (1 drop is 40 mg) Pueraria Mirifica-The most potent phytoestrogen, targets E receptors, minor anti-androgen (daidzien)

BO-250 mg 4-ea. daily------------(pro-aromatase, 5-AR inhibiting, estrogenic) alternated

FG -900 mg total am-pm Fenugreek-Prolactin stimulate, increases production of estrogen, phytoestrogen, adaptogen

Hops-310 mg 3x-daily-----------------(activates alpha estrogen receptors, influences prolactin, and increases other estrogenic responses, also interacts with the progesterone receptors)

B 6 - 100 mg daily

Multi Amino-acid 500 mg 2-3x daily-----------(Growth Hormone)

Multivitamin 1x daily

Reishi Mushroom 600 mg 3x daily--------------(5-alpha reductase) Red Reishi-Significantly reduces levels of 5-alpha reductase (DHT)

Licorice Root 450 mg 1x daily 3 days a week (T,TH,Sat)----(pro-aromatase, activates alpha, beta estrogen receptors, blocks 5-ar)

Stinging Nettle Root 500 mg 1 tabs. daily----petitioner(increases estrogen and testosterone) Binds to SHBG

PABA 500 mg 2x-----(Decreases breakdown of estrogen in your body so you have more free estrogen)

Dandelion root-Caps 60 515 mg Caps 1x daily--(upregulates estrogen receptors so your body uses the estrogen you are putting in.)

Progesterone Cream Balances out estrogen, strong 5 alpha reductase (converts T to DHT), adds to breast growth (ducts and elongation) 4 oz Cream- 1/4 teaspoon 4 x weekly

Great to see a new picture Lotus! In all my perusing through the innards of this massive thread, I could only unearth one other picture of your massive, beautiful breasts. Thanks for sharing! It is truly inspiring. Also, it's really helpful to see your programs again. I've been using lots of your information and trying to make sense of all the different approaches to this process. Glad to hear that you're still getting growth and symmetry is coming around.

Did you start with Large cups for your pumping and then switch to the XL or go right to the XL?

HE HE HE.... Lotus didn't inform ya, that next month, he's order tanker trailers and hooking them to - 15 atmosphere vacuum pumps they are getting so large. TongueBig Grin

(10-01-2016, 04:59 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(10-01-2016, 12:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The lemon juice we've suggested (right POM) in the morning comes to mind, although now sounds like a good strategy for 2-3 times a day.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Well Lotus, I actually use Lemon oil. I add it to my spring water every morning and it must do wonder for me because the way I feel during the day. I've been drinking it since we talked about in 2014 or 2015, I don't remember when, who knows maybe it was 2013. Time flies.
And Jannet, you are right lemon juice by itself is tough to drink, but if you add some honey and water to it then it's fine, and I think straight lemon juice is actually too rough for stomach. But above all DO NOT take too much PM or for that matter anything too much. Lotus, I do not remember when and where you warned against use of too much PM, and the troubles that follow. I wish people will understand that the total health consciousness is the key to a healthy long term boobies. POM

I did mix it with water, for sure I was not going to hold it under my tongue... Sad

One thing I have noticed, almost directly after taking the lemon my nipples were exploding.

(10-01-2016, 11:52 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Great to see a new picture Lotus! In all my perusing through the innards of this massive thread, I could only unearth one other picture of your massive, beautiful breasts.

Point taken, thanks. I took the liberty of listing the picture locations on the first (opening) page, Believe it or not, I've posted over 60 pics (over 2.5yrs), after a while it was a pain updating, plus the fact one shouldn't over share (if you know what I mean, lol).

(10-01-2016, 11:52 PM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Did you start with Large cups for your pumping and then switch to the XL or go right to the XL?

Yes, I went with the XL's (contoured), just for the heck of it though, I tried the larges, sure enough it's totally different, meaning I'm glad I got the XL's.

But......Rolleyes, a word about the XL's, lol, I can't imagine anyone sleeping in these let alone any kind of activity, there's no hiding these behemoths, lol (thinks Klingon cloaking device lol). It's like waking around with a couple sand buckets strapped (protruding 6 inches, [torpedods]) to ur bosoms lol. What do they say?, it's the method, not the madness, or the other way around. RolleyesBig Grin

Thanks for the kind words Marcy, (wishing you happy growing). Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon