Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

What would be the most ideal amount of time to add the use of the tens unit to one's NBE regime? Would something like 20 mn/day 5 days/week be ideal? More use? Less use? Also, would shocking the testicles like that interfere with the production of the testosterone that is needed to aromatize into estrogen?

I must say I'm fascinated by the idea of yet another angle on feminization. Really interesting stuff. Oh, and one more question. I'm not sure if anyone can really answer this one, but I had a inguinal hernia repaired years ago, and a mesh screen inserted into the area after. Can I still tuck on that side with that thing there?

I wouldnt risk puncturing the mesh ..as an alternative, apply heat. I had started a thread about that. In your case, with that mesh, i think heat applied would be safer. The hand warmers in between two layers of underwear. That is something you can wear day and night. The warmers last up to 18 hrs each. Hot hands is the brand.

I think the thread i started for that is called " turn up the heat. . ". There is a link to heat applied to testicles reducing T. Something like 2 weeks or so to see difference.

'Was thinking about some tight underwear to apply heat. I believe another member here mentioned using a similar method for a couple of years (Plus, that gives me a great excuse to start wearing panties). I'm still wondering if the tens could have a positive effect simply applied to the free hanging testicle.

Dana, I've used TENS with circular electrodes around each nipple for at least 6 months. At first it was very stimulating then gradually the current had to be increased for the same stimulation. The area was getting less responsive, but I continued. I noticed the nipple/areola areas getting more erect and hard so I discontinued it because the suppleness was lost. You could possibly stimulate lactation if TENS was used on a regular schedule 6 time a day. So I was caught between wet shirts or nipple projection through my shirts. I wasn't ready for either.
Good luck, L^te

(08-12-2015, 04:24 AM)L^te Bloomer Wrote:  Dana, I've used TENS with circular electrodes around each nipple for at least 6 months. At first it was very stimulating then gradually the current had to be increased for the same stimulation. The area was getting less responsive, but I continued. I noticed the nipple/areola areas getting more erect and hard so I discontinued it because the suppleness was lost. You could possibly stimulate lactation if TENS was used on a regular schedule 6 time a day. So I was caught between wet shirts or nipple projection through my shirts. I wasn't ready for either.
Good luck, L^te

There are several websites that I have stumbled across that suggest using TENS for re lactation for adoptive parents.

Isn't anyone concerned about using a TENS unit so close to your heart?

(08-12-2015, 06:26 PM)lilmikey Wrote:  Isn't anyone concerned about using a TENS unit so close to your heart?

Most OTC TENS, unless you have a pacemaker or have a tendency to dysrhythmia, really don't have the power to screw pace of the heart up...... As long as you stay away from center, and don't go clear across the chest with one channel...

You place one channel set of leads about 1" from areola with negative pad on the inside towards center of chest and the positive pad to the outside. You just turn up voltage and amperage till you feel tingling on your nipple. Just repeat on the other breast and go for about 20mins per session 4 times per day is what I remember.

Does anyone have any experience and wisdom to offer on African Mango and its effects on breast growth/feminization?

(14-12-2015, 05:41 PM)spanky Wrote:  Does anyone have any experience and wisdom to offer on African Mango and its effects on breast growth/feminization?

Hi spanky,

I've not looked at this type of mango, I'd be interested in hearing about it too. Btw, thank you your earlier comment about the research. I think I found something that can aid in promoting that second estrogen (3 beta diol, that's the short name) in the prostate/testis. It's cayenne pepper (yeah no kidding). I though it had to be DHEA because of how it protects the glucocorticoid receptor, but cayenne pepper (along with a few other things) could offer a possibility of diverting DHT to this metabolite (5alpha-androstane-3beta,17beta-diol, long name).

(14-12-2015, 07:47 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(14-12-2015, 05:41 PM)spanky Wrote:  Does anyone have any experience and wisdom to offer on African Mango and its effects on breast growth/feminization?

Hi spanky,

I've not looked at this type of mango, I'd be interested in hearing about it too. Btw, thank you your earlier comment about the research. I think I found something that can aid in promoting that second estrogen (3 beta diol, that's the short name) in the prostate/testis. It's cayenne pepper (yeah no kidding). I though it had to be DHEA because of how it protects the glucocorticoid receptor, but cayenne pepper (along with a few other things) could offer a possibility of diverting DHT to this metabolite (5alpha-androstane-3beta,17beta-diol, long name).

Interesting! Any idea what a helpful dosage would be?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon