Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(06-10-2015, 02:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 04:36 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Nah, he's just in a mood............ I can entice him back with a piece of chocolate. You know, like in WW2 when the soldiers would get the girls to ummmmm " show them Romana?? LOL...

I do like chocolate Rolleyes thanks ia,

(03-10-2015, 05:50 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  you have a long way to go before you catch up to me I think.. I think your wife would be seriously worried if you started stockpiling bras like my idiot self..

Yes, a very longgggg but fabulous way to go. Tongue

(04-10-2015, 06:15 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Hey Lotus, are you really going to leave us?Sad
Who will be our new mooderator then? We probably won't get a good one back who's as brilliant and scientific as youDodgySad
The forum does stay alive right? I'm quite worried bout that last question..Blush

Well, hard to say, that's Eve's call. But she did leave the door open to return anytime, and as a moderator. Big Grin

(04-10-2015, 08:23 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Lotus, if you do decide to leave, I hope it's because you are in a happy place. If that makes any sense. Beyond the voluminous information and guidance you have provided many of us here, your cheerful and warm personality will be sorely missed. I wish you all the best (when that day finally comes).

Thank you Eloise, it does make sense. The next chapter won't be easy, but it certainly makes sense, and for that I'm grateful. Big Grin

(05-10-2015, 07:51 PM)spanky Wrote:  I, for one, hope you do not sign off. You are my very favorite resource and friend here. I would miss you terribly! Of course you must do what you feel is best.

If nothing else, visit here while shouldering less of the burden of researching and posting your findings.

Thank you spanky, hopefully I won't be to far off in a place where I can't return. It's been my honor sharing laughs and thoughts with you. I envy the world traveler you are, all the best my friend. Big Grin

(05-10-2015, 10:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  It will be great loss to see you go Sad maybe you can go part time to poke head in to say hello . You are not just a member but more than an aquatance .

Myboobs, "ye old sausage" lmao, how you poke my funny bone, you inspire so many, the kind of person with honor. Cool
thank you. Big Grin
Lotus !! Can I entice you with a bra that made ella boobs look gorg ?? Smile :p

(06-10-2015, 03:48 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus !! Can I entice you with a bra that made ella boobs look gorg ?? Smile :p

Oh my, now that's a hell of a idea. Almost better than a Snicker's bar. Well, I said almost better. TongueBig Grin

(06-10-2015, 04:31 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(06-10-2015, 03:48 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Lotus !! Can I entice you with a bra that made ella boobs look gorg ?? Smile :p

Oh my, now that's a hell of a idea. Almost better than a Snicker's bar. Well, I said almost better. TongueBig Grin

Ha ha I need to dig that bra out again. After my freakout and deleting all my pics check out my sexy new avatar now... CoolShy

(06-10-2015, 04:35 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Ha ha I need to dig that bra out again. After my freakout and deleting all my pics check out my sexy new avatar now... CoolShy

Ella, my love... You are a disgrace to boobism......... Turn in your bras NOW..... For shame, for shame.....Tongue

Ya, your new Avatar QUACKS me up... Get it?? LOL.... Never mind, no sense of humor. Who ever seen a duck wearing a cape anyways.

(06-10-2015, 04:38 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Ella, my love... You are a disgrace to boobism......... Turn in your bras NOW..... For shame, for shame.....Tongue

Ya, your new Avatar QUACKS me up... Get it?? LOL.... Never mind, no sense of humor. Who ever seen a duck wearing a cape anyways.

Quacks me up :p

Well written Lotus I can totally understand after you've learned and seen it all you want to spend your time on somethings else rather repeating the same information. But I'm gonna miss ya. And goodluck in maintaining these boobiesTongueBig Grin

MB,

Which one?, they all look gorgeous on Ella. There's no way I'd squeeze into one of those numbers, Tongue stick in a fork in me Wink either I'm done (like a piece toast) or gone to boobie (bra) heaven having passed out from the lack of oxygen to my brain. RolleyesTongue

(06-10-2015, 04:38 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Where's the duck?, did it say T on its chest?, and what exactly did that mean?. Iaboy, three musketeers. Wink

(06-10-2015, 10:49 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Well written Lotus I can totally understand after you've learned and seen it all you want to spend your time on somethings else rather repeating the same information. But I'm gonna miss ya. And goodluck in maintaining these boobiesTongueBig Grin

Thanks Hannah, I'll miss yah too hun, but I ain't done yet, 10/31.....

I see 3 types of individuals at BN (un-scientifically lol) Big Grin

1) Shut up already, just gimme boobs!

2) Oh that's interesting, tell me more

3) Show me the geek information highway.......(my personal favorite of course lol)

Oops, there's a forth.

4) Or, we just have a lot more pervs for boobs here at BN. (check please) TongueRolleyes

You mean I finally get all the crap going on in my life under control (well a little) just in time to drag my hiney back in here to find the Queen Boobologist is stepping down.

OMG....what am I going to do ? Huh

Lotus you can't.....you just can't. *whimpers*

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon