Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus you aint really serious about abandoning us !! Are you ? It really be a sad day to loose you .not many old timers left here Sad

Nah, he's just in a mood............ I can entice him back with a piece of chocolate. You know, like in WW2 when the soldiers would get the girls to ummmmm " show them Romana?? LOL...

( Any people from Rome, it's just a dam joke, don't put any hits on me.... Dang, another bad joke.... )

Never mind, I will just go back into my cave and shut up. Blush

you have a long way to go before you catch up to me I think.. I think your wife would be seriously worried if you started stockpiling bras like my idiot self..

Hey Lotus, are you really going to leave us?Sad
Who will be our new mooderator then? We probably won't get a good one back who's as brilliant and scientific as youDodgySad
The forum does stay alive right? I'm quite worried bout that last question..Blush

Lotus, if you do decide to leave, I hope it's because you are in a happy place. If that makes any sense. Beyond the voluminous information and guidance you have provided many of us here, your cheerful and warm personality will be sorely missed. I wish you all the best (when that day finally comes).

Breast Nexus is in great hands with Eve.....

I've reached my NBE goal long ago, so I felt I needed to give back what I got out of NBE. Yeah, the technical aspects of what I share is like wtf Lotus?, are u high, none of this makes sense. I beg to differ.....Rolleyes it makes perfect sense to me. Un- scrambling scientific research is like learning to spell words backwards (in Latin) Huh
I wouldn't say I'm at 100% in this process, maybe 75.6% lol. It's like the important (pertinent) facts are in color when I read them. Rolleyes ( I know, crazy right). We've had some real eureka moments at BN, e.g. the exterior of cell membranes of estrogen receptors favor proteins, in specifically, carrier proteins, like found with coconut oil. Palmitate, aka "Palmitoylation" promotes estrogen receptor synthesis:

Palmitoylation (PA) allows the estrogen receptor (ER) localization at the plasma membrane. 17β -estradiol (E2) binding induces ER relocalization, association to signaling proteins, and triggers the activation of signaling cascades.

Other advances are documented throughout this thread and others. Eve has been more than accommodating to my requests , which are many: creation of gender fluid, genetic male section, endocrine section, most of the FAQ's, personal program (genetic male), gender identity, and others. And of course she allowed me to help with the up-keep of the board, (moderate).

Eve said recently it would take someone a few days to read through this thread, lol maybe 3 days. Rolleyes Its not just this thread however, call it a mass accumulation of knowledge that needs to be catalogued, chronologically lol. Wink.........or put in a novel. Rolleyes

What I've learned about NBE is you can't keep NBE on auto pilot, in other words, the less I do approach. Understanding which hormones raise throughout the day (answer, estrogen) and how/when to target them will be more effective than the set and forget analogy aka- "one big massive dose".

I think I find out why other long time members move on, one possibility.........repeating the same information. I find it rude when someone can't or won't research for themselves, they selfishly expect others to do their heavy lifting. I applaud those who truly seek the answers, these people I will go out of my way to help. And, I put the number of these people I've helped through pm's in the hundreds, good people.

Its up to Eve what she'll do, I would like to think she'd keep the door open for me for all the efforts put forth.

I, for one, hope you do not sign off. You are my very favorite resource and friend here. I would miss you terribly! Of course you must do what you feel is best.

If nothing else, visit here while shouldering less of the burden of researching and posting your findings.

(05-10-2015, 03:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Breast Nexus is in great hands with Eve.....

I've reached my NBE goal long ago, so I felt I needed to give back what I got out of NBE. Yeah, the technical aspects of what I share is like wtf Lotus?, are u high, none of this makes sense. I beg to differ.....Rolleyes it makes perfect sense to me. Un- scrambling scientific research is like learning to spell words backwards (in Latin) Huh
I wouldn't say I'm at 100% in this process, maybe 75.6% lol. It's like the important (pertinent) facts are in color when I read them. Rolleyes ( I know, crazy right). We've had some real eureka moments at BN, e.g. the exterior of cell membranes of estrogen receptors favor proteins, in specifically, carrier proteins, like found with coconut oil. Palmitate, aka "Palmitoylation" promotes estrogen receptor synthesis:

Palmitoylation (PA) allows the estrogen receptor (ER) localization at the plasma membrane. 17β -estradiol (E2) binding induces ER relocalization, association to signaling proteins, and triggers the activation of signaling cascades.

Other advances are documented throughout this thread and others. Eve has been more than accommodating to my requests , which are many: creation of gender fluid, genetic male section, endocrine section, most of the FAQ's, personal program (genetic male), gender identity, and others. And of course she allowed me to help with the up-keep of the board, (moderate).

Eve said recently it would take someone a few days to read through this thread, lol maybe 3 days. Rolleyes Its not just this thread however, call it a mass accumulation of knowledge that needs to be catalogued, chronologically lol. Wink.........or put in a novel. Rolleyes

What I've learned about NBE is you can't keep NBE on auto pilot, in other words, the less I do approach. Understanding which hormones raise throughout the day (answer, estrogen) and how/when to target them will be more effective than the set and forget analogy aka- "one big massive dose".

I think I find out why other long time members move on, one possibility.........repeating the same information. I find it rude when someone can't or won't research for themselves, they selfishly expect others to do their heavy lifting. I applaud those who truly seek the answers, these people I will go out of my way to help. And, I put the number of these people I've helped through pm's in the hundreds, good people.

Its up to Eve what she'll do, I would like to think she'd keep the door open for me for all the efforts put forth.

It will be great loss to see you go Sad maybe you can go part time to poke head in to say hello . You are not just a member but more than an aquatance .

(03-10-2015, 04:36 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Nah, he's just in a mood............ I can entice him back with a piece of chocolate. You know, like in WW2 when the soldiers would get the girls to ummmmm " show them Romana?? LOL...

I do like chocolate Rolleyes thanks ia,

(03-10-2015, 05:50 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  you have a long way to go before you catch up to me I think.. I think your wife would be seriously worried if you started stockpiling bras like my idiot self..

Yes, a very longgggg but fabulous way to go. Tongue

(04-10-2015, 06:15 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Hey Lotus, are you really going to leave us?Sad
Who will be our new mooderator then? We probably won't get a good one back who's as brilliant and scientific as youDodgySad
The forum does stay alive right? I'm quite worried bout that last question..Blush

Well, hard to say, that's Eve's call. But she did leave the door open to return anytime, and as a moderator. Big Grin

(04-10-2015, 08:23 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Lotus, if you do decide to leave, I hope it's because you are in a happy place. If that makes any sense. Beyond the voluminous information and guidance you have provided many of us here, your cheerful and warm personality will be sorely missed. I wish you all the best (when that day finally comes).

Thank you Eloise, it does make sense. The next chapter won't be easy, but it certainly makes sense, and for that I'm grateful. Big Grin

(05-10-2015, 07:51 PM)spanky Wrote:  I, for one, hope you do not sign off. You are my very favorite resource and friend here. I would miss you terribly! Of course you must do what you feel is best.

If nothing else, visit here while shouldering less of the burden of researching and posting your findings.

Thank you spanky, hopefully I won't be to far off in a place where I can't return. It's been my honor sharing laughs and thoughts with you. I envy the world traveler you are, all the best my friend. Big Grin

(05-10-2015, 10:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  It will be great loss to see you go Sad maybe you can go part time to poke head in to say hello . You are not just a member but more than an aquatance .

Myboobs, "ye old sausage" lmao, how you poke my funny bone, you inspire so many, the kind of person with honor. Cool
thank you. Big Grin

(06-10-2015, 02:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-10-2015, 04:36 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Nah, he's just in a mood............ I can entice him back with a piece of chocolate. You know, like in WW2 when the soldiers would get the girls to ummmmm " show them Romana?? LOL...

I do like chocolate Rolleyes thanks ia,

(03-10-2015, 05:50 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  you have a long way to go before you catch up to me I think.. I think your wife would be seriously worried if you started stockpiling bras like my idiot self..

Yes, a very longgggg but fabulous way to go. Tongue

(04-10-2015, 06:15 PM)Hannah14 Wrote:  Hey Lotus, are you really going to leave us?Sad

Well, hard to say, that's Eve's call. But she did leave the door open to return anytime, and as a moderator. Big Grin

(04-10-2015, 08:23 PM)eloise614 Wrote:  Lotus, if you do decide to leave, I hope it's because you are in a happy place. If that makes any sense. Beyond the voluminous information and guidance you have provided many of us here, your cheerful and warm personality will be sorely missed. I wish you all the best (when that day finally comes).

Thank you Eloise, it does make sense. The next chapter won't be easy, but it certainly makes sense, and for that I'm grateful. Big Grin

(05-10-2015, 07:51 PM)spanky Wrote:  I, for one, hope you do not sign off. You are my very favorite resource and friend here. I would miss you terribly! Of course you must do what you feel is best.

Thank you spanky, hopefully I won't be to far off in a place where I can't return. It's been my honor sharing laughs and thoughts with you. I envy the world traveler you are, all the best my friend. Big Grin

(05-10-2015, 10:26 PM)myboobs Wrote:  It will be great loss to see you go Sad maybe you can go part time to poke head in to say hello . You are not just a member but more than an aquatance .

Myboobs, "ye old sausage" lmao, how you poke my funny bone, you inspire so many, the kind of person with honor. Cool
thank you. Big Grin

Oh for God sakes, get a room guys and Gals. I told ya chocolate would do the trick. Will Snicker's do for ya Lotus??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon