Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Now to fix the message reply button.

Tell Eve His/Her update is crap. Cause I think it blew some config files up.

I agree... BUY A NEW BRA, and try to get one that fits... Them ladies deserve better.Tongue Big Grin

Obviously, what ever you did, fixed this one. But that don't explain the other.

Lol, oh I feel the love. RolleyesBig Grin ok, I will look into a new contraption. I think a problem in code could be the issue, cause that's how those other pics are posted in. I still see them so I can't understand why others can't, other than code being the issue?.

Hey guys and gals, lets start a collection for Lotus??? So he can go to VS or at least a decent bra store and buy at least 2 or 3... I mean, we don't want to turn him into Ella.. (sorry love) LOL.

For god's sake lotus , take some advise from our bra queen , Ella and get a decent bra and show those boobies some looooooovvvvvvveeeeee Big Grin

[attachment=10415]So, the no bra pics are better until I find a suitable sized brazier?. Dodgy

Big Grin

Is that nipple trying to say something ! Wink

Well...Rolleyes I think it's saying: you have no idea how long it took me to do this. Tongue

Or, this is BS!... I shouldn't even be here, dammit. Angry

I dunno. Blush

Dang it lotus !! Many here would give their right arm for boobies like those Big Grin you give ppl like me hope and inspiration and not to mention tons of research and help Wink

We are not worthy O boobie master Big Grin

Thanks myboobs, (I really do appreciate that). Big Grin

It's been my pleasure to be here and help in anyway I can the past couple of years. I think its my time to mosy on down the road here soon, like on 10/31 it will be my last day. I've might have a few more surprises before then?????. CoolTongue

turn Lotus into Ella, you're so funny iaboy you always get me laughing ha ha ha.
And I like your bra pics Lotus I know how it is to wear old bra's dude they are just not fun, so uncomfortable and buying them is kind of dramatic..Getting them on and of pff such a hassle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon