Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(23-09-2015, 05:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  aug 14' to aug 15'....I think it's close to an inch of growth.

Last year I had a vien show up on the top of the areola?, disappeared this year. Areolas were 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) in August of 14', this year (August 15') their at 3.0 inches (76.2mm). Those poses are similar (not the same).

Those make me want to go find the "Bravo!" Slow clapping gif. They are amazing!

Hi, Lotus. This is just me reminding you of how awesome you are. Big Grin

(23-09-2015, 05:21 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(23-09-2015, 05:08 PM)Lotus Wrote:  aug 14' to aug 15'....I think it's close to an inch of growth.

Last year I had a vien show up on the top of the areola?, disappeared this year. Areolas were 2.5 inches (63.5 mm) in August of 14', this year (August 15') their at 3.0 inches (76.2mm). Those poses are similar (not the same).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10323]

O.k, I am done... My jealousy has taken over. Tongue Foo Poo to You Lotus.. You and your girls have done it. I am going to run off to a monastery and become a practicing lesbian.

Yeh what he said!!

Lol @ foo poo.......thanks everyone. It's always cool to hear feedback, aka- the good, the crazy (make me laugh) Big Grin and the huh??? Tongue (iaboy)

Ella, love the new avatar. Wink

Lotus

ok so there is nowhere those can be hidden anywhere anyhow is there ????

So do you present male or female ?

Julie

Lotus, your girls would be very impressive on a biological woman. As a self-made [insert gender here], truly stunning.

Please keep investigating and teaching!

(24-09-2015, 09:19 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Lotus

ok so there is nowhere those can be hidden anywhere anyhow is there ????

So do you present male or female ?

Julie

Hi Julie,

How do I present?........or how do people perceive me?. I think (no, scratch that) I know I appear as man with gyno, however......I see myself however as a non-gender binary type (gender neutral). Let's just say even if I was a post-op mtf I'd still present as gender neutral.

Ask yourself this, when you (insert name) reach your desired goal how would you present?. In other words which narrative will it be?, the one that's been defined?...or the one "you" feel most comfortable with..........for me it's non binary gender.

(24-09-2015, 09:45 AM)spanky Wrote:  Lotus, your girls would be very impressive on a biological woman. As a self-made [insert gender here], truly stunning.

Please keep investigating and teaching!

spanky,

Thank you Big Grin so much, have a great day.

Ladies,

Did you ever want to know the morphogenesis (or morphology) of breast tissue during a menstrual cycle?.....well here yah go. I've found increasing evidence (and not just this study) that progesterone and estrogen during luteal stage produced a 34 fold increase in breast tissue.

Morphological Changes in Breast Tissue with Menstrual Cycle

we found increased mitotic activity in the breast lobules in the luteal phase. Only on rare occasion was a mitotic figure, most likely persistent from the previous cycle, observed in the early follicular phase. This morphologic finding has been confirmed by studies that have compared the tritiated thymidine labeling indices in the follicular and luteal phases (26). The cumulative effect of high levels of estrogen and progesterone that occurs in the late luteal phase (21, 27) seems to be necessary to induce proliferation in breast epithelial cells. The proliferative activity appeared confined to the luminal epithelial cells. This finding is supported by experimental data (9, 28) that suggest that luminal cells can give rise to both luminal and myoepithelial cells. The breast epithelium, unlike the endometrium, cannot be shed at the end of the cycle; regression at the end of the cycle is by apoptosis. The apoptotic figures are plentiful toward the late luteal phase of the cycle (Stage 4). These findings have been previously described and are supported by quantitative assessments of apoptosis (21, 22).
http://www.nature.com/modpathol/journal/...80699a.pdf

Happy Growing, Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=10383]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Further, IGF-1 (insulin growth factor) can mutilpy that increase. It's also my belief tha Corticosteroids will have a role in this morphogenious, and that's because there are those specific Corticosteroids (Glucocorticoids) Receptors in the breasts.

Effects of estradiol and progestogens on human breast cells: regulation of sex steroid receptors.

To examine the effects of 17β-estradiol (E2) and progestogens, used in hormone therapy, on estrogen receptors (ER), progesterone receptors (PR), and human breast tumor cell growth.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:
MCF-7 cells were incubated in pure E2 (1 nM and 10 nM) as well as in E2 in conjunction with 10 nM progestogens, including progesterone (P4), medroxyprogesterone acetate (MPA), norethisterone acetate (NET), and cyproterone acetate (CPA). Cell proliferation, apoptosis, expression of caspase-3, and both ER and PR isoforms were evaluated.
RESULTS:
Caspase-3 was significantly diminished in cultures with only E2, whereas ERα significantly increased. A significant increase of caspase-3 in addition to the entire abolishment of E2-induced augmentation of ERα was observed in 1 nM E2 plus MPA and 10 nM E2 plus NET, whereas PR isoform B (PRB) was significantly increased. The ratios of apoptosis: proliferation significantly increased in 1 nM E2 plus progestogens (except P4) and 10 nM E2 plus NET. The changes of the PRA/PRB ratio were inversely related to the changes of the apoptosis to proliferation ratio. Significant increase of ERβ and PRB was noted in the E2 plus MPA or NET, in addition to a significant increase of ERα and decrease of PRA in the E2 plus CPA, as well as an increase of ERα and decrease of PRA and PRB in the E2 plus P4.
CONCLUSIONS:
The combination of E2 and various progestogens resulted in diverging effects on ERs and PRs expressions, which induced different effects on MCF-7 cell growth. Compared with P4, aberrant hormone and biological activity of synthetic progestin, by way of altered receptor expression, may be an important factor in affecting breast cell growth.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24075375

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon