Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hiya all.

Wonder if an 'umble newbie may pull up a chair and join the conversation?

Hey, very interesting stuff about coconut oil! A thought occurred and I can't decide whether it might be daft or actually a good idea.

Coconut oil suppositories? (can almost hear the cries of EEEEW!)

Proven method of delivering medication. No taste issues. Targeting the prostate.

Just a thought :-)

Pardon, in case it has already been asked, but do these pictures expire just on your thread? Everyone is cooing and awes; I have missed out again. Mercy, I might have to start paying for internet, just for this breastnexus.com business!

(10-09-2015, 07:09 AM)Huggy Wrote:  Hiya all.

Wonder if an 'umble newbie may pull up a chair and join the conversation?

Hey, very interesting stuff about coconut oil! A thought occurred and I can't decide whether it might be daft or actually a good idea.

Coconut oil suppositories? (can almost hear the cries of EEEEW!)

Proven method of delivering medication. No taste issues. Targeting the prostate.

Just a thought :-)

Hi Huggy,

Well I had to check on this one myself, sure enough there is a recipe lol,

http://www.natural-holistic-health.com/h...ositories/

Good luck Big Grin

Wow, a different detour.... That's like going to Canada from England via Thailand and Africa. LOL.

(10-09-2015, 08:33 AM)char Wrote:  Pardon, in case it has already been asked, but do these pictures expire just on your thread? Everyone is cooing and awes; I have missed out again. Mercy, I might have to start paying for internet, just for this breastnexus.com business!

Sorry you missed them char. I wouldn't be the only one who gets uneasy about leaving bare boobie pics up for very long, (covered boobs? no big deal). You'd be surprised by how many BN members rotate them out after a short time. I admire those who have no issues with it. With all due respect, and for those who've never actually posted boobie pics before, I suggest you should try it (posting bare boobies) and see how comfortable you are with it. I will put up a new reference pic to replace the old one i took down, which was on page 1 (post #1)

One alternative is to subscribe to a thread, that way you'll be notified by email when a new post is made.

(10-09-2015, 04:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-09-2015, 08:33 AM)char Wrote:  Pardon, in case it has already been asked, but do these pictures expire just on your thread? Everyone is cooing and awes; I have missed out again. Mercy, I might have to start paying for internet, just for this breastnexus.com business!

Sorry you missed them char. I wouldn't be the only one who gets uneasy about leaving bare boobie pics up for very long, (covered boobs? no big deal). You'd be surprised by how many BN members rotate them out after a short time. I admire those who have no issues with it. With all due respect, and for those who've never actually posted boobie pics before, I suggest you should try it (posting bare boobies) and see how comfortable you are with it.

One alternative is to subscribe to a thread, that way you'll be notified by email when a new post is made.

Heck, I don't care... If anyone wants pics of me enough to hunt me down in CyberLand, I would feel unworthy of such an effort. It's just my chest with fat and glandular growth in my opinion.

True. and as they say "it's out there forever", no illusions about that. It's hard to explain it, maybe because it's staring you in the face, or feeling like your fly is down?, or you ripped your pants?, hell I dunno it's just weird.Big Grin

Well, and in all honesty, maybe because I have grown up with the attitude of being male.. You know, no big deal if you don't have a shirt on, but the girls are taught even before they have even good pimples to keep them covered.

I just don't care....

(10-09-2015, 05:41 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Well, and in all honesty, maybe because I have grown up with the attitude of being male.. You know, no big deal if you don't have a shirt on, but the girls are taught even before they have even good pimples to keep them covered.

I just don't care....

Yeah lol Big Grin, maybe if they were just pimples I'd say no big deal. I'm pretty sure it's dude!, cover them things up. Rolleyes

(23-03-2015, 04:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  ** fatty acid synthase (FASN) in (humans)

Gene ID: 2194, updated on 21-Mar-2015

The enzyme encoded by this gene is a multifunctional protein. Its main function is to catalyze the synthesis of palmitate from acetyl-CoA and malonyl-CoA, in the presence of NADPH, into long-chain saturated fatty acids. In some cancer cell lines, this protein has been found to be fused with estrogen receptor-alpha (ER-alpha), in which the N-terminus of FAS is fused in-frame with the C-terminus of ER-alpha. [provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/2194

More scientific proof that fatty acids helps with the binding process of estrogen receptor alpha (ER-a, the growth receptor). Specifically---palmitate (a solid unsaturated fat). I hope this is making sense for everybody. In other words- omega 3's and 6's needs to be in an NBE plan, the health benefits alone are worth looking into, another benefit is its ability to block DHT (e.g. Evening primrose oil, EPO).

Coconut oil
Evening primrose oil
Macadamia nut oil
Krill oil

And organic when possible.

Hi Lotus, I have seen a few times you mention Macadamia oil as binding to ER-a, or targets ER-a, or stimulates ER-a, I was wondering where you got that because I couldn't find anything online, I figured maybe it was a bit more complicated and had to do with specific aspects of Macadamia oil. Is this your explanation, if so I cannot understand what you are saying here, since there is no palmitate in Macadamia? Or was that part separate from the list of oils? If so, do you recommend taking palmitate? I was wondering if you could clarify what you mean about Macadamia targeting or binding or stimulating ER-a, as in why you say it, and how it works - do you mean if you ingest Macadamia oil your breasts and hips will grow faster then other oils? Or is this more about topical application which aids estrogen production in general? Or any use which aids estrogen in general?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon