Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hooray boobies! Tongue

Lotus, as always, gorge. The curves also look great. Has that all been due to natural fat redistribution or are you purposely targeting getting curves? If I may ask. I've found 'donkey kick' exercises and bicycling (or targeting the hips doing various leg exercises) has helped me a little bit in that area.

(08-09-2015, 05:40 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Hooray boobies! Tongue

Lotus, as always, gorge. The curves also look great. Has that all been due to natural fat redistribution or are you purposely targeting getting curves? If I may ask. I've found 'donkey kick' exercises and bicycling (or targeting the hips doing various leg exercises) has helped me a little bit in that area.

Hey there Eloise, (thanks). Big Grin

I've gained a few pounds of pugde, Rolleyes in this pic im leaning back at bit, maybe amplifying the upper tummy?. If a two pack still exists lol would I miss it?, maybe so. RolleyesDodgy

As a matter of fact I am targeting the curves, at some point the new and old fat accumulates from redistribution. But hell yeah, exercise definitely helps. Good to hear from you again Eloise. Wink

A gorgeous pair (with a gorge between)!

I'm not sure what you meant with the reference to "junk" a page back: trunk junk, or front junk?

I've put on a little weight, too (in the tummy area). At first, it was annoying but then I tell myself that it's a sign that the PM is doing its job and now I actually like how it's softening and rounding my rather angular and bony body out. If your curves turn out anywhere near how your boobs have turned out, you will make us all even more envious. I can't wait to see how you progress with it. Keep us posted.

Thanks myboobs, gamer guy, iaboy, spanky, froger, Eloise. Big Grin I hope all things are well for all. Big Grin.

Spanky, I was thinking (dreaming, lol) the junk should be like JLo or Nikki booty, if that makes sense? RolleyesBig Grin the funny thing is having a separate therapy plan devoted to the puffies (lol@ iaboy), who knew? RolleyesDodgyBlushBig Grin

Oh, I am totally with you on the trunk junk. A little Jessica Biel would be nice.

EDIT: I forgot to congratulate you on lactating! Amazing!

Biel?, definitely. Big Grin no pressure right?, lol.

Thanks spanky, how goes the NBE for you?, are u back in N.A.?

Ya, just think... Lotus has a new pick up line, especially at a coffee shop..

Would you like coffee, tea, and a little of me?? LOL.. O.k. I will shut up.Tongue

(09-09-2015, 08:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Biel?, definitely. Big Grin no pressure right?, lol.

Everything is going well. Yes, I am back for the next couple of months for sure, maybe longer. More recently I was up in northern New England enjoying the wilds.

I was off all nbe for about a month (although I continued avodart, krill oil and dandelion root). I started back up (with chasteberry fruit, pm just a week ago and it is amazing how everything seems to snap back into place. I do feel better in ways that are difficult to put my finger on -- more relaxed and comfortable. I also really, really like feeling a more fullness/roundness in the balcony, if you know what I mean. Nothing like yours, of course, but I have my ambitions. A little fullness behind sure would be nice!

(09-09-2015, 09:28 PM)spanky Wrote:  
(09-09-2015, 08:00 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Biel?, definitely. Big Grin no pressure right?, lol.

Everything is going well. Yes, I am back for the next couple of months for sure, maybe longer. More recently I was up in northern New England enjoying the wilds.

I was off all nbe for about a month (although I continued avodart, krill oil and dandelion root). I started back up (with chasteberry fruit, pm just a week ago and it is amazing how everything seems to snap back into place. I do feel better in ways that are difficult to put my finger on -- more relaxed and comfortable. I also really, really like feeling a more fullness/roundness in the balcony, if you know what I mean. Nothing like yours, of course, but I have my ambitions. A little fullness behind sure would be nice!

That's great news, thanks for sharing. Big Grin avodart sure knocks T down. My TT was 54 (ref range 300-890 ng/dL) and my estrogen was 507 pg/ml (ref. range 60-190 pg/ml). In other words, female range.

HDL/LDL were spot on. Triglycerides below normal.(shocking) Smile PSA is ok too. (Below Normal).

Krill oil and dandelion are great universal NBE protection. A couple cups green tea wouldn't hurt too. (Another breast protector). You must have T to E ratio balance if you feel more Rexlaxed. (I like the word harmony, that's what comes to mind).

Congrats spanky, I wish continued success. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon