Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Sad EnvySad
Sad Lots of EnvySad
Big Grin

(02-07-2015, 09:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ok well, I was ordered to show a pic since its been awhile, oh, and to be quiet. Big Grin Not real comfortable posting them, but.........here's one, I'm leaning back. Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9837]

Lotus you should be proud of those boobies , many of us would give right arm to have beauties like those Smile
We are blessed on this site by you with the knowlede you depart to plebes like us as a bonus Big Grin

By the way if I had boobies like those I would be proud to show various angle shots :p

Very nice Lotus. Smile POM

wooow Lotus, these are big, you've done so well in only 2 years! You are the living proof off the uselessness of sillicones. I'm seriously proud for you!
And you have like real female nipples..Its just amazing ''body manipulation''..Incredible, it makes my mouth fall open.

(01-07-2015, 11:16 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Honestly growth hormone is like the missing link to breast growth. I Think reducing muscle is a mistake, as my scientist friend Celia would say "it's no necessary " Big Grin. Without muscle stimulation, hormone delivery is significantly reduced, that's going in the wrong direction.

Stimulate the body........blood. Deplete muscles through exercise, even breast (pectorals), that's going to release GH. See the possibilities?.

I think this might 've contributed to my recent growth as well..Everytime I ate foods I ''tighten'' my breast muscles since a month or so.

Whada think, ladies and gents?? Size G's???

Whatever the size, they are gorgeous!

Hi everybody,

Thank you calmly, myboobs, POM, Hannah and spanky for the lovely comments. Big Grin,

it's probably closer to 2.5 years since beginning NBE. Smile I've changed my nutrition between a paleo (w/dairy) and a ketongenic diet. My goal is 60% fat /20% protein/10% carbs. I cut most sugars and carbs, sodium stills needs some work though. Since starting the new plan I see that my fat composition has changed, I think for the better. Skin texture has changed too, part of that change I believe has helped shape the breasts, yes, skin is one of the biggest sources of hormone receptors. I've also been doing a alternated intermittent fasting plan that includes modified exercises, getting (trying lol) the all important growth hormones. Wink Now lol, the aerolas changes are crazy (sic), sometimes they poof out Blush and then other times they'll sit flat. I believe it's showing me a spike in prolactin and blood levels, of course other factors can influence the changes too.

Big Grin

Here's what I mean about how it poofs, Rolleyes

(02-07-2015, 08:48 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi everybody,

Thank you calmly, myboobs, POM, Hannah and spanky for the lovely comments. Big Grin,

it's probably closer to 2.5 years since beginning NBE. Smile I've changed my nutrition between a paleo (w/dairy) and a ketongenic diet. My goal is 60% fat /20% protein/10% carbs. I cut most sugars and carbs, sodium stills needs some work though. Since starting the new plan I see that my fat composition has changed, I think for the better. Skin texture has changed too, part of that change I believe has helped shape the breasts, yes, skin is one of the biggest sources of hormone receptors. I've also been doing a alternated intermittent fasting plan that includes modified exercises, getting (trying lol) the all important growth hormones. Wink Now lol, the aerolas changes are crazy (sic), sometimes they poof out Blush and then other times they'll sit flat. I believe it's showing me a spike in prolactin and blood levels, of course other factors can influence the changes too.

Big Grin

I've been looking into ketogonic diet, And its interesting. But very contradictary if yo should use it for NBE or not since I read that it breaks fat down but on hte other hand it does good things for hormones. Interesting move Lotus.
Keep up the good work:pSmile

Looking great d thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon