Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(05-11-2014, 09:11 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  how do I stop T convert into DHT?

From The Lotus thread ..

Pumpkin Seed Oil: Has been demonstrated to inhibit DHT formation through the inhibitory effect on 5-alpha-reductase activity. Pumpkin seed oil breaks down DHT via the liver.

Emu Oil: Research has shown that emu oil contains a high level of linolenic acid which further research has shown to be an efficient antiandrogen. Linolenic acid is a potent 5 alpha reductase inhibitor and may be usefull in the treatment of disorders related to the hormone Dihydrotestosterone. Linolenic Acid has been suggested to be of use in the disorders such as benign prostratic hyperplasma, acne androgenetic alopecia and hirsuitism.

Even though it's not an AA it's worth mentioning because of its interaction.

L-Lysine: While L-Lysine is NOT a DHT blocker, it may make DHT blockers more effective. Researchers have found that adding a supplementation of L-Lysine can make drugs like Propecia more effective. Since propecia is a DHT inhibitor, as all the natural products mentioned here, the addition of a L-Lysine supplement can make these products also more effective. Studies has shown that L-Lysine combined with a DHT inhibitor can for example promote hair growth in people suffering from androgenetic alopecia.

Bovine ovaries - Also estrogenic, pro-aromatase, as well as 5-AR inhibiting.

LICORICE ROOT-Anti-androgenic, activates alpha and beta estrogen receptors and blocks 5-ar, DGL is thought to have fewer side effects.

Maybe even : HOPS-Activates alpha estrogen receptors which stimulates breast growth, increases SHBG which binds free testosterone. Bound testosterone wont be converted to DHT.

Janet@Big GrinCool

(06-11-2014, 01:40 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Janet@Big GrinCool

Janet, what are your thoughts on pumpkin seed oil?, you have it in your program right?

Lotus,

What's the pros and cons of reishi vs. pumpkin seed oil?

(06-11-2014, 05:39 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Janet, what are your thoughts on pumpkin seed oil?, you have it in your program right?

Yes, I'm using it. Its more as something extra to keep my DHT at bay. Is it working ?, who can really tell. I have noticed a drop in chest hairs, and facial .

(06-11-2014, 06:41 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 05:39 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Yes, I'm using it. Its more as something extra to keep my DHT at bay. Is it working ?, who can really tell. I have noticed a drop in chest hairs, and facial .

Cool, barring a blood test there's only a couple ways to gauge how effective it is, Facial hair is one of them, less aggression and competitiveness are others, more compassion and empathy on the flip side.

I promise, this isn't a picture of a nose, use some imagination, thats about as racy as it gets people.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8301]

OK ... well you asked for it...
It looks to me like your side profile of your hips/bottom and possibly OMG I can't believe I'm going to say this Blush butttt
It's a very sneaky peak of what looks to be a very big **$$&#! (Bleep) protruding put the side!@

There. I said it.... are you laughing?

(06-11-2014, 10:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  OK ... well you asked for it...
It looks to me like your side profile of your hips/bottom and possibly OMG I can't believe I'm going to say this Blush butttt
It's a very sneaky peak of what looks to be a very big **$$&#! (Bleep) protruding put the side!@

Yup, on the floor actually, it is a big a** lol, or maybe it's a thumb over the camera, hmm!, I'll never tell. Tongue

(06-11-2014, 10:32 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(06-11-2014, 10:25 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  OK ... well you asked for it...

Yup, on the floor actually, it is a big a** lol, or maybe it's a thumb over the camera, hmm!, I'll never tell. Tongue

So we don't get a prize if we get the right answer??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon