Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(23-06-2014, 06:59 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  ok, that does it, i'm going to use your program now....Big Grin

Lol good luck, I used a few. Rolleyes

Thanks Wink

(23-06-2014, 10:47 AM)Larana Wrote:  Wow,this is unbeliveable beautiful.Congratulation,please post about your butt.I am curious.

Thanks Larana, you mean a picture? Or just to talk about it?

For what it is worth, in the last week or so, I began an experiment. My new method is to squirt a dropper of the Iowa Select extract under my tongue and then mix 500 - 1,000 mg of PM with it, holding it under my tongue for about 3 - 5 minutes, finally swallowing it. I do this 3 or 4 times a day. The taste is really quite bearable, and it seems to have "re-launched" my, err, changes. I don't know if the powdered PM actually is absorbed in the mouth, perhaps not. But it may be that some is absorbed that way, and the balance through the digestive tract.

Lotus - I would be interested in your thoughts about this method.

spanky

(23-06-2014, 06:08 PM)spanky Wrote:  For what it is worth, in the last week or so, I began an experiment. My new method is to squirt a dropper of the Iowa Select extract under my tongue and then mix 500 - 1,000 mg of PM with it, holding it under my tongue for about 3 - 5 minutes, finally swallowing it. I do this 3 or 4 times a day. The taste is really quite bearable, and it seems to have "re-launched" my, err, changes. I don't know if the powdered PM actually is absorbed in the mouth, perhaps not. But it may be that some is absorbed that way, and the balance through the digestive tract.

Lotus - I would be interested in your thoughts about this method.

spanky

That's pretty interesting spanky and a great idea, you've already got my mind spinning lol. I like the idea of the two releasing at the same time sublingually. Here's a thought, premix the two prior to delivery, or for those that have both extracts premix those and hold sublingual for the time you mentioned spanky.

What do you think? Wink

(23-06-2014, 06:43 PM)Lotus Wrote:  That's pretty interesting spanky and a great idea, you've already got my mind spinning lol. I like the idea of the two releasing at the same time sublingually. Here's a thought, premix the two prior to delivery, or for those that have both extracts premix those and hold sublingual for the time you mentioned spanky.

What do you think? Wink

Definitely worth a try, even if a little messy. I need a very small mixing vessel.

(23-06-2014, 05:42 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 06:59 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  ok, that does it, i'm going to use your program now....Big Grin

Thanks Wink

which one did you have the most success with?

(23-06-2014, 11:29 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  

Thanks Wink

It's tough to say, each provided growth in its own way. Where I think the biggest jump came from is when I started using PC, which was the 2nd program. With program 5 growth increased by an 1 1/2 inches. The final program added more contour, you have to also consider the breast exercise I added too, without them I doubt growth would've been as effective.

What's your present size? (Cup size?)

(06-06-2014, 02:23 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Past programs,

1st was the starter program,

FG, RC, SP, NR

2nd was

PM, PC, Spearmint

3rd

BO, CS, PC, GH, HOPS (limited though)

4th

PM, FG, Spearmint, Hops, PC,

5th

PM/BO, FG, Hops, PC, spearmint

6th

PM, FG, LR, NR, Hops, PABA,

Final

PM (extract), WP, LR, PC, Dandelion

The need to self experiment is evident, without tweaking you may not find out the combinations that could benefit. (Each represents a program reference)

Progesterone is used in hormone therapy for transsexual women, and some intersex women - especially when synthetic progestins have been ineffective or caused side-effects - since normal breast tissue cannot develop except in the presence of both progestogen and estrogen. Mammary glandular tissue is otherwise fibrotic, the breast shape conical and the areola immature. Progesterone can correct those even after years of inadequate hormonal treatment. Research usually cited against such value was conducted using Provera, a synthetic progestin. Progesterone also has a role in skin elasticity and bone strength, in respiration, in nerve tissue and in female sexuality, and the presence of progesterone receptors in certain muscle and fat tissue may hint at a role in sexually-dimorphic proportions of those.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19757&highlight=Breast+measuring

(24-06-2014, 12:37 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(23-06-2014, 11:29 PM)Lenneth Wrote:  

Thanks Wink

It's tough to say, each provided growth in its own way. Where I think the biggest jump came from is when I started using PC, which was the 2nd program. With program 5 growth increased by an 1 1/2 inches. The final program added more contour, you have to also consider the breast exercise I added too, without them I doubt growth would've been as effective.

What's your present size? (Cup size?)

Unsure, measurements (via standard measuring method & cup size calculation formula) suggest a C, but I don't even halfway fill an A....Huh

(24-06-2014, 01:25 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  Unsure, measurements (via standard measuring method & cup size calculation formula) suggest a C, but I don't even halfway fill an A....Huh

I've always found this to be the best tool:

Bra sizing for men growing breasts
(05-04-2011, 04:28 PM)sfem Wrote:  This topic has been kicked around quite a bit. Men have a generally different ribcage shape from women and so the usual methods of measuring for women just don't work out for men. In following a link to an older board this morning, I happened to notice a thread from 2003 on that board mentioning an alternate way of figuring out cup size for women. It got me thinking. The meanderings of my mind are here for your enjoyment and comment.

It said use the standard method of finding your band size, but for cup size, measure from the outside of the breast where it ends on the side of your body over the nipple to where it ends in the middle of the chest. Then it gave a list of cup size versus breast size.

7" = A
8" = B
9" = C

I thought this was actually a good way to find cup size except that it didn't allow for the idea that an 8" boob on a 28" chest is relatively bigger than an 8" boob on a 32" chest. So I got thinking about how to find a cup size using the chest size versus breast size. A quick measurement of a couple of the bras I have shows that a 38B is between 8" and 9.5" depending on brand and style. A 40C I have measures 10". I have a couple of 38A bras that are 7.5", and two that are 8.5"! No wonder there's no such thing as just measuring your size... Sad

Then I got to wondering, does anyone on this board happen to work for a bra manufacturer or know someone who does? I wonder who decides what size to make a cup, and how they decide that. In the interests of standardizing for automated production, you'd think they would have this kind of measurement rather well known. Or are bras mostly still hand-made?

So, back to my musing about how this applies to male bodies like mine. I firmly believe that the underbust measurement for a male is the band size. Round to an even number, and hold the tape as snugly as you want the band to fit. If it helps your mindset like it does mine, take note of the idea that if you go with a lycra/spandex/elastane etc. band then you can go down one band size and still be comfortable as long as the band isn't reinforced or narrow. Going down in band size also gives a lot more choices in styles and such, unless you are already above a 40. Going down in size isn't advisable if you will be wearing it all day long.

For the cup size, if a 38B is typically 8.75" (an average based on my much too simple testing), and a 38B is roughly the same as a 40A or a 36C or a 34D for breast size, then the ratios are 4.6, 4.3, 4.1, and 3.9 for the A, B, C, and D cups.

If we turn these ratios into a chart, it comes out roughly like this:

____|_7 3/4_|_8 1/4_|_8 3/4_|_9 1/4_|_9 3/4_|
_36_|___A___|___B___|___C___|_______|_______|
_38_|_______|___A___|___B___|___C___|_______|
_40_|_______|_______|___A___|___B___|___C___|

Convert to cms if you think in cms. I live in a sort of metric country (Canada) but I'm old enough that I think in imperial measures.

This jives fairly well with the bras I have (I only have them in 36, 38, and 40 band sizes).

Relating this to the usual measurement for overbust, the main difference I see is that the usual measurement ignores the fullness of the boobies because it doesn't know how much air is under the tape and how much flesh. And as we all know filling your cups with air doesn't work unless they are inflatable.

So if you have been wanting to get a second opinion on what size might be right for you, maybe you should try this method. I can't say if it scales outside of the range I showed above, but since there is so much variability in the brand and styles anyway it is still only a starting point. Dealing with the spread between your breasts is best handled by selecting a style that has more or less space allowed for between them IMHO.

Maybe next time I shop, I should take my tape measure and measure the cups in the bras I am considering. Unfortunately my left boob is bigger than my right. In my case, the difference is about an inch. And my measurements are between those on my chart. So I need a bra that is a 38aB on the right and a 38Bc on the left. Anyone know where to order of those? Smile Apparently most women face this problem too. I read somewhere that the majority of women are bigger of the let than the right. I'd guess it is related to the majority also being right-handed and therefore having different muscle tone from left to right. Like me.

Lenneth, The reason I asked about the cup size is because bio-males have a hard time filling out (side branching). That's where the grab-n-pull breast exercise really helps.

(05-06-2014, 06:48 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Another massage
Also been working this Breast massage/exercise:
♦ With your hand grab your breast from your side, pull it towards the center of your chest, now hold and flex for 2-3 seconds or longer if you can, repeat up to 10 times!
♦ Try it with your palms pushing your breasts towards the center, as if your trying to touch your nipples together, now interlock your fingers together, using your hands squeeze like a cupping motion, also flex your pec's (tighten) at the same or alternate hand/pecs....up to 10 times.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17438&page=30

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon