Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

OMG Lotus, I feel so inferior. I would be happy with any number. I have had to resort to E2 to achieve a 'B' cup Blush

How I would love to be so dedicated and knowledgable as you.

Lots of love

Heather X

I like your signature Heather. POM

Lmao, I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking while reading those hilarious comments. Tbh, It'll be a blue moon before you'll see me in a bra/lingerie. Rolleyes tee-shirt/sweats all the way, (yoga pants?, huh? hardly lol). Shoot, the biggest transition I see is deciding what kind of skivvies I'll be wearing, cause the tighy whitties ain't cuttin' any more......I've got hips now. The odd thing is, my weight hasn't changed much (maybe an extra 2 pounds). Rolleyes

Talk about letting your true self out, Blush I used to be a GQ dude, what happend? Rolleyes

Thank you all, Big Grin

Love yah's ,

(Heather, I'm none too smart not having planned the "unplanned", lol)

(27-02-2015, 01:30 AM)MissC Wrote:  Looks like my invention years ago of the peanut butter, avocado, and banana sandwich on rye wasn't just a delicious happenstance...! Big Grin

Mmm let me see, good fat, progesterone and a couple of 5 ar's thrown in for good measure. Tongue

.......check! check! and double check!!. Cool

(27-02-2015, 02:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Lmao, I'm glad I wasn't eating or drinking while reading those hilarious comments. Tbh, It'll be a blue moon before you'll see me in a bra/lingerie. Rolleyes tee-shirt/sweats all the way, (yoga pants?, huh? hardly lol). Shoot, the biggest transition I see is deciding what kind of skivvies I'll be wearing, cause the tighy whitties ain't cuttin' any more......I've got hips now. The odd thing is, my weight hasn't changed much (maybe an extra 2 pounds). Rolleyes

Talk about letting your true self out, Blush I used to be a GQ dude, what happend? Rolleyes

Thank you all, Big Grin

Love yah's ,

(Heather, I'm none too smart not having planned the "unplanned", lol)

GQ ? Trying to cover up real you . With NBE we see real you Smile

(27-02-2015, 03:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  GQ ? Trying to cover up real you . With NBE we see real you Smile

Oh, I get it, so because I was self obsessed uptight snobby GQ I repressed the real "me" (the down to earth, fun loving sarcastic screw ball), man!!!, your good!!!! all that from one sentence, I'm glad we had this talk. Big Grin (seriously) Smile

Ok.......Rolleyes What do I owe you. Tongue

Miss C, you just wrecked 3 of my favorite food groups combining them like that... LOL

(27-02-2015, 05:41 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Miss C, you just wrecked 3 of my favorite food groups combining them like that... LOL

That makes a supergroup... like The Highwaymen or Traveling Wilburys....

Hello I just started my journey to a new me Smile
my measurements:
chest:36A
waist:30in
hips:40in
I am on: msm 1000mgx4 a day
clevagen 1000x2 a day
+working out x3 weekly

Can add anything else to what I am already doing?
Can I take to much of the herbs that you had mentioned in a prior post?

PLEASE HELP I FEEL KINDA LOST THERES SO MUCH INFO TO KNOW ABOUT. PLEASE AND THANK YOU Smile

Lotus -

Your boobies are as delightful as you are as a whole.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon