Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(09-02-2015, 10:46 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(09-02-2015, 10:20 PM)pom19 Wrote:  How about this Lotus:

http://www.realfarmacy.com/everyone-sudd...er-coffee/

Good one, especially if coconut oil makes you ill, lol. I love the benefits of the stuff but hate stinking like a nut. Rolleyes

I'll try it, thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife tried it, and she liked it. I haven't yet. Wink

(09-02-2015, 10:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  If you can't go without coffee here's a way to add some balance with hormones,

Put 1 tablespoon (or less) of coconut oil into 1 cup of coffee, mix them together in a blender, nutri-ninja, nutra-bullet etc, and wham-o instant latte. TongueBig Grin

I'm going to try it like that with green tea and coconut oil.

I wonder if there's anything you could put in coffee to neutralise the acid effect on the body.

I might do a little experiment with my ph strips and try having a barley grass smoothie post my morning coffees and test my urine ph say an hour afterwards ..

But yeh I think even David Wolfe said put coconut oil in coffee. Butter would be harder cause there isn't any organic or grass fed butter over here. But I been wNting to up my coconut oil intake and find having it raw in spoons just makes me gag

(10-02-2015, 06:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(09-02-2015, 10:07 PM)Lotus Wrote:  If you can't go without coffee here's a way to add some balance with hormones,

Put 1 tablespoon (or less) of coconut oil into 1 cup of coffee, mix them together in a blender, nutri-ninja, nutra-bullet etc, and wham-o instant latte. TongueBig Grin

I wonder if there's anything you could put in coffee to neutralise the acid effect on the body.

I might do a little experiment with my ph strips and try having a barley grass smoothie post my morning coffees and test my urine ph say an hour afterwards ..

But yeh I think even David Wolfe said put coconut oil in coffee. Butter would be harder cause there isn't any organic or grass fed butter over here. But I been wNting to up my coconut oil intake and find having it raw in spoons just makes me gag

I tried it this morning and it was Wonderfull, it was just like a Latte. I'm thinking ahead of adding dark Cocoa powder (antioxidant galore) wity coconut oil and coffee.
. I did a herbal blend today that was caffeine free mixed with coconut and then emulsified them, smooth!!! Wink

Otherwise it (coconut) was going on the toast and be smothered with peanut-butter (organic of course . Big Grin

(10-02-2015, 07:59 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-02-2015, 06:43 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

I tried it this morning and it was Wonderfull, it was just like a Latte. I'm thinking ahead of adding dark Cocoa powder (antioxidant galore) wity coconut oil and coffee.
. I did a herbal blend today that was caffeine free mixed with coconut and then emulsified them, smooth!!! Wink

Otherwise it (coconut) was going on the toast and be smothered with peanut-butter (organic of course . Big Grin

IL defo try it tomorrow. I'd love to be able to get back into peanut butter. I scared myself off it with all that aflotoxin nut scaremongering

Shit L imagine how well I'd do with the weight gain if I started having peanut butter banana smoothies!
I could always chuck some garlic in it too to counteract the aflatoxin lol it would keep the vampires away too lol

Oh must not laugh, hurts my ailing ribs Big Grin

(10-02-2015, 08:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Shit L imagine how well I'd do with the weight gain if I started having peanut butter banana smoothies!
I could always chuck some garlic in it too to counteract the aflatoxin lol it would keep the vampires away too lol

Oh must not laugh, hurts my ailing ribs Big Grin

Hell yeah, just in time for Valentine's, and then tie it with the TV Show V,D, those dang blood suckers. Just make sure that get the Heahtly stuff huh right lol Big Grin, you think they'll like real dark Chocolate?

You would just loveee our Whittaker chocolate. It's dark like 70 to 80 cocoa with divine fillings

(10-02-2015, 08:34 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  You would just loveee our Whittaker chocolate. It's dark like 70 to 80 cocoa with divine fillings

I can't wait to get that cream foam on the top like a real barrister does (1 TSP) of Real dark chocolate mixed with my coffee and (1 TSP. of Coconut oil.) Talk about letting out those ketones. Rolleyes
Good night.

I love coffees which are low in acidity, such as Sumatran coffee. I came across this article this morning:

Coffee Acidity: the Science & the Experience:

http://www.highergroundstrading.com/blog...experience--

What do you think? POM

(10-02-2015, 07:04 PM)pom19 Wrote:  I love coffees which are low in acidity, such as Sumatran coffee. I came across this article this morning:

Coffee Acidity: the Science & the Experience:

http://www.highergroundstrading.com/blog...experience--

What do you think? POM

You reminded me one can buy low acid coffee. Yes good article.
I will look into that. Thanks Pom.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon