Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hi Lotus,

sorry for hijacking your thread. Blush
I need an AA which lowers DHT without lowering free or total T since both my total and free T is LOW. But I am sure I have a problem with too much DHT: Dodgy Would you recommend spearmint or Reishi or SP? THANKS.

That is a great read....and seems to fit with whatI'm experiencing after almost 5 months of NBE (Jan 27 will be) , primarily with PM as you know.

Greatly reduced beard growth, my male parts smaller, my breasts and nipples coming out. Skin softer and general outlook....well...."different".

Managed to get down in weight to 216 after the three day thing I mentioned in my post, back up a couple pounds on the breat but tomorrow I'll start again and hopefully be down to 210 or 211 by Thursday morning.

I am determined. I want a slimmer more femme body.

edit - I said 6 months original post but that's 5 , The beaatch can't calculate - LOL

(18-01-2015, 11:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(18-01-2015, 10:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-01-2015, 08:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks MB,

You know what's interesting is that the needs of the +50 group in terms of AA's are different than of the +20's group. Both need aromatase, only the +50 group could use less anti-androgens because the lose of T over the years.

I can say with confidence that adding an omega 6 is a potent aromatase tool. I've been helping someone who is 20 something and since making a plan together he's seen significant growth in 3 weeks. I've also seen 1 inch growth in 3 weeks since tweaking with omega 3's and 6's.

Lotus since I am a vege what would you suggest ?

Well you probably already know that saturated fats increases inflammation, how about walnuts?.

Do you drink tomato juice?, it's great for stimulating blood circulation.

The walnuts addresses a low inflammatory response and TJ for increased blood circulation towards improved bioavailability of albumin.

Can give walnuts a try . Due to my RA I have to avoid acidic fruits / juices Sad
Il do bit o research on web for vege omega 3 n 6 .
Ella ya boobs looking gr8 in ya profile Wink

Ella, EPO and Borage Oil are supposed to help with breast tenderness, both EPO and Borage oil have GLA-gamma linolenic acid , although Borage oil is stronger. Take omega 3's (fish oil) and 6's together, it will reduce more inflammation and is safer than just borage alone.

So adding fiber and fruit will also help keep inflammation low.

Peggy, I recently found out the fatty acid in SP is lauric acid (which is a saturated fat) like in coconut oil. I also found a report that lauric acid is an aromatase, which indicates something about the two which has never been linked (at least here at BN). Although that may improve SP somewhat it still is anti-estrogenic and reduces progesterone receptors.

Spearmint will reduce free T, so that leaves reishi to fight DHT, and as we know DHT is the strongest androgen which makes for a bad NBE day.

That's great news Elaine, reduced weight eases stress on everything. I'm curious how all this turns out for you, good luck. Big Grin

Ok MB, good luck. Wink

(18-01-2015, 11:43 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-01-2015, 11:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(18-01-2015, 10:19 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(18-01-2015, 08:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks MB,

You know what's interesting is that the needs of the +50 group in terms of AA's are different than of the +20's group. Both need aromatase, only the +50 group could use less anti-androgens because the lose of T over the years.

I can say with confidence that adding an omega 6 is a potent aromatase tool. I've been helping someone who is 20 something and since making a plan together he's seen significant growth in 3 weeks. I've also seen 1 inch growth in 3 weeks since tweaking with omega 3's and 6's.

Lotus since I am a vege what would you suggest ?

Well you probably already know that saturated fats increases inflammation, how about walnuts?.

Do you drink tomato juice?, it's great for stimulating blood circulation.

The walnuts addresses a low inflammatory response and TJ for increased blood circulation towards improved bioavailability of albumin.

Can give walnuts a try . Due to my RA I have to avoid acidic fruits / juices Sad
Il do bit o research on web for vege omega 3 n 6 .
Ella ya boobs looking gr8 in ya profile Wink

Thank you mymoobs Smile

OK thanks lotus. So to clarify fish oil/borage taken together might offer higher inflammatory protection than hemp oil alone..?

Thanks l

Ella,

The hemp oil appears to have higher ratio of 6's over 3's, 3:1. What's listed on the supplemental facts, how do you take it?

Borage oil and flaxseed oil seem to be a good fit for those concerned about fish oil.

(19-01-2015, 01:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Borage oil and flaxseed oil seem to be a good fit for those concerned about fish oil.

goodness you are right. Of course it's plant based. The ratio is 3:1 6 vs 3 and states this is a naturally occurring ratio. So it seems we should be higher in 6 vs 3... the healthy 6 of course. Hmm OK well Borage vs fish might be a go then. Thanks I always thought the ratio of 3 was meant to be highest

(19-01-2015, 01:32 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(19-01-2015, 01:06 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Borage oil and flaxseed oil seem to be a good fit for those concerned about fish oil.

goodness you are right. Of course it's plant based. The ratio is 3:1 6 vs 3 and states this is a naturally occurring ratio. So it seems we should be higher in 6 vs 3... the healthy 6 of course. Hmm OK well Borage vs fish might be a go then. Thanks I always thought the ratio of 3 was meant to be highest

Yes the ratio should favor omega 3's, and there's definelty conflicting data, but from my understanding it should be at a 1:1 ratio, the epidemic of trans fat in our diet is why.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon