Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thank you iaboy Smile

You are a funny bunch of ladies here....Tongue

(06-01-2015, 12:55 AM)elainecd Wrote:  You are a funny bunch of ladies here....Tongue
Well, we have a good lady with a humorous signature:

"You are never too old to become younger!” Smile

(06-01-2015, 01:14 AM)pom19 Wrote:  
(06-01-2015, 12:55 AM)elainecd Wrote:  You are a funny bunch of ladies here....Tongue

We certainly are, Tongue I can only imagine if you get all of the "live wires" together the laughs and drinks would flow serendipitously.

And do you wonder why we all love this forum . Information , help , encouragement , jokes , laughs , friendly bunch ! Would I ever leave this forum ? Not on ya nelli Smile as we Brits say = carry on ya boobi queens Wink

(06-01-2015, 02:13 AM)myboobs Wrote:  And do you wonder why we all love this forum . Information , help , encouragement , jokes , laughs , friendly bunch ! Would I ever leave this forum ? Not on ya nelli Smile as we Brits say = carry on ya boobi queens Wink
-----------------------------------
Right on myboobs. Smile

(06-01-2015, 01:36 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

We certainly are, Tongue I can only imagine if you get all of the "live wires" together the laughs and drinks would flow serendipitously.
I Never drink with anyone named serendipitously. What kind of a person do you think I am, anyways???

(06-01-2015, 05:58 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

I Never drink with anyone named serendipitously. What kind of a person do you think I am, anyways???

The kind that makes me laugh, of course. RolleyesTongue

And I'll bet you've been called worse too lol.

(06-01-2015, 05:58 AM)iaboy Wrote:  

Tart ? Smile

Ya MB, I am rather overstuffed... But not so creamy....PPPPPpppppppppppfffffffffffffttttttttttttttt! Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon