Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(03-12-2014, 10:14 PM)pom19 Wrote:  My goodness Lotus!!!
They are so pretty. Tongue POM

Thanks POM, thoughtful as always. Smile

(03-12-2014, 10:57 PM)peggy Wrote:  They look so full and nice Lotus. Wow!

Thanks Peggy, it's so cool to hear from yah. Wink

(03-12-2014, 11:29 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  At what point sweetheart are you going to stop growing?

I dunno?, tbh it's freaky. Adding avocados 2-3x a week, drinking more water and dropped the big doses thought to boost breast growth (which I originally subscribed too) didn't hurt either. Big Grin

(03-12-2014, 11:50 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Dog gone it lotus ! I call that mega impressive . I am turning green here Smile

Hah, just make sure it's not the danny devito cabbage, or the broccoli dude from the video spanky shared. Tongue

(03-12-2014, 11:43 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Ella, I would suspect when it would be difficult for him to close a door without catching THEM in it. Rofl. Tongue

Lol, sideways maybe. So far I've been able to squeeze my ass (boobs too lol) thru doors, when "it" does happen I'll let you know. Big Grin thanks for the visual though. RolleyesBlush

(03-12-2014, 11:50 PM)spanky Wrote:  Lotus is "Back in the Saddle Again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEJWoGUxnxQ

And here's my favorite interpretation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asTH0Hg4Dhg

Lmfao, actually choking on another drink laughing so hard. BlushBig Grin Spanky, u topped the coffee cup!. WinkCool

(04-12-2014, 01:44 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-12-2014, 11:50 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Dog gone it lotus ! I call that mega impressive . I am turning green here Smile

Hah, just make sure it's not the danny devito cabbage, or the broccoli dude from the video spanky shared. Tongue

It's green like slime green :p

(03-12-2014, 11:43 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Ella, I would suspect when it would be difficult for him to close a door without catching THEM in it. Rofl. Tongue
Love it! Big Grin

Yeah! You didn't leave! And, as always, you look great, Lotus. What new brand of PM are you trying out?

(06-12-2014, 12:22 AM)eloise614 Wrote:  Yeah! You didn't leave! And, as always, you look great, Lotus. What new brand of PM are you trying out?

What's up eloise?,

Yeah still here lol, and thanks for the compliment, it's cool to hear from yah.! Big Grin

Check your inbox. Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon