Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Get well soon!! That's an ORDER!!!!
Are those pics all of you??

(05-07-2014, 04:12 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Lotus,
Good luck with you surgery dear my prayers are with you

Hi Connie, the surgery went as expected last weekend, so just trying to adjust. (Although I was quite freaked) BlushWink

A good friend gave me a new technique to manage pain and issued a challenge to rid myself of that pain!, which I'm in total support of.

Thanks again for the support Connie. Wink

(07-07-2014, 04:17 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(05-07-2014, 04:12 AM)Connie5 Wrote:  Lotus,
Good luck with you surgery dear my prayers are with you

Hi Connie, the surgery went as expected last weekend, so just trying to adjust. (Although I was quite freaked) BlushWink

A good friend gave me a new technique to manage pain and issued a challenge to rid myself of that pain!, which I'm in total support of.

Thanks again for the support Connie. Wink

how long before they expect you to be healed up?

(07-07-2014, 04:16 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Get well soon!! That's an ORDER!!!!
Are those pics all of you??

Lol, yes commander!. those pics are from this year, and yes those are all me. Big Grin

Thanks MM. Smile

When you are open to receiving, then, and only then, you shall receive.

(07-07-2014, 04:24 AM)pom19 Wrote:  When you are open to receiving, then, and only then, you shall receive.

Thanks Pom for the advice and challenge, I will succeed!!!. Tongue

(07-07-2014, 01:42 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  ok, pulled the trigger and ordered a bottle of WP extract capsules (600mg per) should be here Wednesday.

have also been on a break from everything for the last 7 days.

Good luck Lenneth, I've added WP (or should I say tried) to most liquids I drink. Currently I think it combines well with green tea.

Green Tea Epigallocatechin-Green tea (camellia)-Reduce's the conversion of free testosterone into DHT and also raises SHBG (sex-hormone-binding-globulin).

There's a reason for the green tea and WP and it goes back to spanky's post (which I'll try to respond to soon). Wink

I wasn't going to share this last photo update cause I already handed in my resignation to Eve concerning the latest kerfuffle (as a good friend calls it), she refused the idea. (I know, drat) RolleyesBig Grin

The creation of new sections whether seen as helpful or the cause of exclusion/division seen by some wasn't the intent at all. Eve has made an honest attempt to keep everyone happy, I might add the most recent restructuring is not to divide but to unite, as you can see it's all one big section (suggesting union).

So my friends we make this what it is, senior members please unite, there is plenty of room whatever the flavor of breast enlargement is, (even if it's beyond BE, it's all good). We all have our unique struggles and challenges to fit in at life and at Breast Nexus.

The first pic is from the beginning of the year, the second is prior to surgery.

[attachment=7313]

(07-07-2014, 06:33 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I wasn't going to share this last photo update cause I already handed in my resignation to Eve concerning the latest kerfuffle (as a good friend calls it), she refused the idea. (I know, drat) RolleyesBig Grin

The creation of new sections whether seen as helpful or the cause of exclusion/division seen by some wasn't the intent at all. Eve has made an honest attempt to keep everyone happy, I might add the most recent restructuring is not to divide but to unite, as you can see it's all one big section (suggesting union).

So my friends we make this what it is, senior members please unite, there is plenty of room whatever the flavor of breast enlargement is, (even if it's beyond BE, it's all good). We all have our unique struggles and challenges to fit in at life and at Breast Nexus.

The first pic is from the beginning of the year, the second is prior to surgery.

Lotus, I must express my gratitude to Eve once again for refusing your resignation.SmileWinkTongueBig Grin , and resoundingly second your plea for unity. The best of families have their upsets on occasion, and we should remember that a nexus is a bond or linked group; there is indeed room here for all of us, and let us be glad of it. Smile And thank you for the latest photos - it would have been a pity to miss them - you're so far ahead of all of us that I'm at a loss for comment. Rolleyes

I hope that all goes well with your back, and that my speculation about the staples may turn out to be true. Smile

(07-07-2014, 11:03 AM)AnnieBL Wrote:  Lotus, I must express my gratitude to Eve once again for refusing your resignation.SmileWinkTongueBig Grin , and resoundingly second your plea for unity. The best of families have their upsets on occasion,

+1

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon