Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

VERY SEXY LOTUS!!! Smile Big Grin

OK, Lotus, all this time you have been holding out haven't you? You are cis-female, right?
This just isn't fair to the rest of us...LOL
Bless you, Sis...you give us all hope.Rolleyes

We gotta get those boobs in a gown on the Fashion Show! All in favor?

Clara Smile

You look so good Lotus. Smile

(22-06-2014, 09:50 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Warning----Wink

[Image: attachment.php?aid=7126]
Damm it is am jealous Sad
Lotus it is time u joined the fashion parade .
Well done u Wink congrats , fantastic growth .

"How am I jealous of a mans breast's????" Dodgy
Lucky I like you soo much... Big Grin

(22-06-2014, 10:02 AM)bobie Wrote:  Big Grin I am jealous lotus, in those times when i get depressed at how transition may be unsatisfactory it is seeing pics such as yours that cheers me up be showing me that it is possible to get very good growth

Hi bobie,

Thanks, I'm glad if the pics can help, I had a goal of trying to prove NBE could produce results (at least to myself). Sadly, I don't have my starting pics, however the breast simulator thread has something close to the outcome. It's never been my goal or desire in posting pics as a competition. I love to see all our wonderful members posting pics, even if you (the NBE member posting the pic) can't see progress other members can pick up the subtle difference.

If there was a model of tracking progress Peggy, Clara, flamesabers comes to mind (just of the top of my head) there's more I'm sure. Meaning their positions remains the same throughout documenting growth, I went back and looked at mine and saw I didn't follow those guidelines which is critical.

So, bobie don't get discouraged, try to keep those guidelines in mind when chronicling the progress, try weekly pics for yourself. Then post monthly results to get a general consensus from the NBE community.

Have fun with it. Wink

(22-06-2014, 01:09 PM)peggy Wrote:  VERY SEXY LOTUS!!! Smile Big Grin

Thanks Peggy! BlushBig Grin

(22-06-2014, 01:45 PM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  OK, Lotus, all this time you have been holding out haven't you? You are cis-female, right?
This just isn't fair to the rest of us...LOL
Bless you, Sis...you give us all hope.Rolleyes

Lmao Sammie, honestly I have no clue. Smile

Love ya!

(22-06-2014, 04:26 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  We gotta get those boobs in a gown on the Fashion Show! All in favor?

Clara Smile

Lol Clara , I'd harm the reputation of the fashion show. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon