Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Yo lotus when you gonna show a body pic with boobs
... no disrespect but just wanted see if it's true y III say you dress as male but wit boobs underneath and second question have you done any research keeping function well getting boobs...cause there slot of transgender passable with strong healthy poles that Still work (⊙o⊙)

(26-04-2014, 11:55 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(26-04-2014, 01:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-04-2014, 01:14 AM)bobowo Wrote:  Hi Lotus, thanks for sharing, your pictures are so inspirational. You probably answered this many times but how do your significant others and family think of this? I plan to be very forthcoming early on about this to my future girlfriend (but only after she gets a good sense of the good side of me). Also, how does your breast size compare to other women in your blood family now?

Hi bobowo,

Honestly nobody's ever asked me about my family's female side or their breast comparison. Well, good question, mostly C's and a few D cups, also a few B's. I dunno, I feel like I just kissed my sister?.

I guess they see some guy with some boobs, lol. Rolleyes Seriously though, I used to be uncomfortable with it all, now I just don't care what anybody thinks, sorry it may sound calais but I don't know what else to say. However,!!! I won't be standing on the beach in a speedo embarrassing them either, lol. Blush

L
Maybe a bikini ?Smile

Yeah that's going in the wrong direction lol, but thanks for the visual mb. SadBig Grin

(27-04-2014, 12:16 AM)bobowo Wrote:  Hah Lotus, I remember being in a recent hiking trip and seeing this tall slender guy with presumably his wife, who I helped take a picture for. They seemed perfectly normal, happy, with good chemistry with the exception of one thing (or maybe 2 Smile) that caught my eye. He really seemed to have an abnormally large protruding chest, much more space between the outermost point of his nipple and the rest of his skinny flat abdomen for what you will expect for such a skinny guy. No way those were just pecs. I acted normal as if nothing caught my eye Smile Perhaps a veteran NBE-er.

BW

Sounds like you'll never forget that kodak moment lol. Wink

(27-04-2014, 12:51 AM)shinaku22 Wrote:  Yo lotus when you gonna show a body pic with boobs
... no disrespect but just wanted see if it's true y III say you dress as male but wit boobs underneath and second question have you done any research keeping function well getting boobs...cause there slot of transgender passable with strong healthy poles that Still work (⊙o⊙)

Actually I did have some body (booty) shots, there gone though (deleted) my bad. Everything still works for me, Blush and oh yeah, you know I've done my homework on function. I can tell ya that keeping male function (at least for me) is quite possible while on NBE. Also, I've wanted to share this male massage (testicle), however I didn't think it was appropriate for here, maybe I share it. And of course other reasons are the release of T for Aromatase and also Spermatogenesis, (and I'm NOT talking about Spermatogenesis for reproduction).

The Sertoli cells themselves mediate parts of spermatogenesis through hormone production. They are capable of producing the hormones estradiol and inhibin. The Leydig cells are also capable of producing estradiol in addition to their main product testosterone.
http://wikipedia.org/wiki/Spermatogenesis

Good questions shinaku, Thanks! Wink

Oops, I cut off the rest, hmm.....

Ps. That means in the picture, lol.

[attachment=6457]

(09-05-2014, 08:40 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Oops, I cut off the rest, hmm.....

Im struggling not to be jealous... Cool

You bustard :o teasing us with 1/2 a boob pic :p

(09-05-2014, 08:44 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Thanks Ella, I'm jealous of you!!!, so we're even, lol. Big Grin

(09-05-2014, 08:57 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Well this one will certainly ticked you off even more you old buzzard, lol TongueBig Grin

[attachment=6458]

(09-05-2014, 09:26 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

Well this one will certainly ticked you off even more you old buzzard, lol TongueBig Grin
for fuffs sake lotus take ya top off n take a decent pic Sad
if u need help i can come assist u Tongue

(09-05-2014, 10:27 PM)myboobs Wrote:  
(09-05-2014, 09:26 PM)Lotus Wrote:  

for fuffs sake lotus take ya top off n take a decent pic Sad
if u need help i can come assist u Tongue

LOL love it! Can I watch?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon