Time for an update!,

Big Grin 

One more, (I've been of NBE for the last two weeks),

(25-04-2014, 09:43 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Time for an update!,

How do you hide those babies L!!! Lookn good Smile

(25-04-2014, 09:53 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(25-04-2014, 09:43 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Time for an update!,

How do you hide those babies L!!! Lookn good Smile

Don't really try anymore, it's too much work, lol.

Thanks ELLA Wink

Hi Lotus, what a lovely pair, it's amazing what can be achieved if you put your mind to it. Does your SO feel jealous? I would if I was her Big Grin

What I don't understand is that some days mine look like real progress has been made only to become so disappointed the very next day. Even the size of my Areola's can be two different sizes on two different days.......oh well !

Take care gorgeous

Hugs
Heather X

Your breasts are two of the best examples of what NBE can do. Congratulations, Lotus. How has your life changed since two years ago, as relates to your now having female breasts?

Clara Smile

Nice boobs, Lotus. Smile

Those are amazing! I think your really a genetic female..... just here showing off! lol

(25-04-2014, 09:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  One more, (I've been of NBE for the last two weeks),
crumbs !! lotus u growing more !!
i on other hand is million miles behind you Sad

(25-04-2014, 10:04 AM)Heather-H Wrote:  Hi Lotus, what a lovely pair, it's amazing what can be achieved if you put your mind to it. Does your SO feel jealous? I would if I was her Big Grin

What I don't understand is that some days mine look like real progress has been made only to become so disappointed the very next day. Even the size of my Areola's can be two different sizes on two different days.......oh well !

Take care gorgeous

Hugs
Heather X

Thanks sweet Heather,

It's funny that DW pokes at them lol, I experience the exact same thing as you. Some days squishy and them firm, I think blood flow plays a big part in aerola changes along with your body's temp, like the warmer you are they will widen and the reverse for cold. Also it's the herbs doing its part to make those changes, in my opinion I think that's your sign or indicator something is working.

Keep plugging away, it's been over 2 yrs now for me. Big Grin

Hugs!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon