Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(17-03-2014, 03:11 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  So what's it like carrying all that extra meat around on your chest?

I dunno?, maybe like 2lbs weights?, Im guessing! Blush

(17-03-2014, 09:47 AM)Igotboobs Wrote:  Holy freaking crap lotus absolutely stunning gives me alot and I mean alot to look forward too

Thanks Igot, you can do it, I've got faith in ya! Wink

I was going to post this pic along with the recent one but decided the resolution quality was poor, but what the hell,

I'm sure someone will complain, however customer service is not available at the moment! RolleyesBig Grin

[attachment=5839]

(17-03-2014, 11:51 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I was going to post this pic along with the recent one but decided the resolution quality was poor, but what the hell,

I'm sure someone will complain, however customer service is not available at the moment! RolleyesBig Grin

Is it weird that i am jealous..... Wink

(18-03-2014, 12:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Is it weird that i am jealous..... Wink

I was just thinking the same! ... but hell no, they're just so gorgeous! Blush

(17-03-2014, 11:51 PM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  I was going to post this pic along with the recent one but decided the resolution quality was poor, but what the hell,

Very nice! More pics please...

(18-03-2014, 12:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

Is it weird that i am jealous..... Wink
(18-03-2014, 12:15 AM)tinker Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 12:04 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  Is it weird that i am jealous..... Wink

I was just thinking the same! ... but hell no, they're just so gorgeous! Blush

(18-03-2014, 12:19 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Very nice! More pics please...

Wow, thanks ladies, Big Grin

The manager at customer service says he's a big fan of all of you ladies! Cool

Lotus I got complaint to make Angry
Your pics are grainy and not very clear .
I charge 10 dollars to look at pics like those :p
Will let you off this time :p

Just for you girls new to the world of boobies.
http://youtu.be/hCUy0Z6h7xY

(18-03-2014, 12:58 AM)myboobs Wrote:  

Thanks mb, put it on my tab! Wink

(18-03-2014, 01:52 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  Just for you girls new to the world of boobies.
http://youtu.be/hCUy0Z6h7xY

I needed a good laugh, thanks MM, add this to your 50,000 Lp's Big Grin

(18-03-2014, 02:50 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  
(18-03-2014, 12:58 AM)myboobs Wrote:  [quote='Mistress~Lotus' pid='105394' dateline='1395096662']
I was going to post this pic along with the recent one but decided the resolution quality was poor, but what the hell,

Thanks mb, put it on my tab! Wink

I deal only in cash don't do TAB Angry

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon