Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Oh, I forgot to mention that the resort was supposed to be for Lotus only, since he got such big boobies. Smile

(20-02-2014, 10:05 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Oh, I forgot to mention that the resort was supposed to be for Lotus only, since he got such big boobies. Smile

Thanks Pom,

I think it would be very boring with just myself, make it a party and now your talking! Big Grin

Of course the tab would have to go to?

(19-02-2014, 05:59 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Dear, you have to wear a T, sorry, that's the price for big boobies...Smile

Why?
Why not start a trend? They ALL get started SOMEWHERE!

(21-02-2014, 03:22 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(19-02-2014, 05:59 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Dear, you have to wear a T, sorry, that's the price for big boobies...Smile

Why?
Why not start a trend? They ALL get started SOMEWHERE!
Well, if it is a nude beach, then she doesn't have to, otherwise, she has to. Wink

Not in NYC!

(21-02-2014, 10:29 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Not in NYC!
You can be topless in NYC?

(21-02-2014, 06:01 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(21-02-2014, 10:29 AM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Not in NYC!
You can be topless in NYC?

Yep, and apparently a host of other cities as well. Oh, and Canada too!

http://gotopless.org/topless-laws

Big Grin

Yes I sure don't go to the beach in anything more than a thong any more tan lines than that I don't like at all really you need to cover up at the beach?

(23-02-2014, 09:27 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  Yes I sure don't go to the beach in anything more than a thong any more tan lines than that I don't like at all really you need to cover up at the beach?

Bonita, what did you do to decrease your waist?

i am in such awe..i dont know what to say!!! there huge!!! you go girl!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon